-STRAIGT Mini Fic.

My Clumsy Petal

“JE IN! Look out!” it was Kim Rae Hee and she was just in time to save her friend Je In who was about to bump to a post that she couldn’t see because of carrying too many books. She quickly went to her and helped her. “Yah, why are you always the one carrying those? Aigoo… you almost hit your head!” she scolded her. “Mianhe. They took me so long to get because they were from different shelves.” She explained. “Thank you, Rae Hee…” she said and smiled. Park Je In may be clumsy at times but she’s a hard working student and elder sister. Ever since her parents died, she took care of her 2 younger brothers. She studies by day and works by night. She’ll do everything for her brothers. “You’re really a superwoman.” Rae Hee told her as they ate in the cafeteria. “I still have work to do later.” She told Rae Hee as she took a big bite on her sandwich. “Excuse me, Je In-ssi, do you still have those SS501 key chains? I want to buy 3 for my sister and my bestfriend and for me.” A student approached her. “Omo? 3? I have the designs here but I don’t have the keychains. I can give them to you by tomorrow. Would that be okay?” she asked the girl. “Nae, kamsahamnida.” She said and sat beside her as she gave the design catalogue. “Wow. You’re into KPOP Merchandising now?” Rae Hee asked her. “Nae, it’s hard to earn money when your salary in a restaurant is not that high.” She told Rae Hee. “Oh, Je In, I like designs number 4, 7, and 10.” The girl said. “Arasseo. Just give your payment tomorrow. To make sure I’ll give the items to you. Meet me here same time.” She told the girl. “Arasseo. Kamsahamnida, Je In-ssi!” she said and walked away. “May I see those? D’you have Super Junior here?” Rae Hee asked. “Omo! They’re my best sellers!” she said and smiled as she turned the page on her Super Junior merchandise. “The twins always ask me what’s so special about them. Almost everyone knows them.” She said and laughed. “They keep on telling me they’re way more talented and handsome than Super Junior.” She continued. “The twins help you in selling?” Rae Hee asked. “Ani. They help me in designing. They’re good at it.” She said and smiled. “Omo! I like this Kyu Hyun shirt! I want one, Je In!” Rae Hee said and smiled. “Arasseo. I’ll give you 30% discount!” she said and smiled. “Gomawo!” Rae Hee said and looked at her. “Yah, will you work this summer break?” she asked Je In. “Nae, I need to. Je Rin asked me to buy him a neat pair of sneakers so h6e could change his old pair. And Je Min asked me to buy him a new bag pack since his bag’s already torn at the side.” Je In said and sighed. “I wish I could help you out, Je In.” Rae Hee said and looked at her friend. “It’s okay. You’ve been a great help ever since we’ve been friends.” Je In told her.

 

“Unnie, can you attend our parent’s meeting on Saturday?” Je Min asked Je In while she was printing the shirt of Rae Hee. “Saturday? Sure. What time?” she asked him. “Hmmm… 8am, Unnie. Gomawo!” she said and continued watching TV. “Are you finished with your homework?” she asked the twins. “Nae, unnie!” they said in unison. “Unnie, you’re working over night again? Drink this.” Je Rin said as he handed Je In a cup of hot chocolate. “Aww… you twins are really a blessing to me even if Appa and Eomma’s in heaven now.” She said and smiled as she ruffled Je Rin’s hair. “Gomawo, Unnie.” He said and sat beside Je Min to watch TV. “Why are these girls so crazy about these Super Junior?! They just sing and dance!” Je Min complained. “Yah, I’m also crazy about them. Specially Eunhyuk and Hee Chul oppa… they’re really handsome!” she said with dreamy eyes. “Eunhyuk? The one who looks like a monkey and Hee Chul the one who looks like a girl?” Je Min asked her. “Yah, Eunhyuk doesn’t look like a monkey!” she said and scoffed. “But Hee Chul looks like a girl.” Je Min said. Je Rin laughed. “Je Min-ah, let’s go to sleep. We have classes tomorrow.” He said and they turned the TV off and kissed Je In goodnight.

 

“Ms. Park, your brothers are the top of the class again. They really have the potential to be accelerated.” Their teacher told Je In. “You’re a hard working sister.” She continued. “And I’m rewarded by my twin angels.” She said and smiled. “I have a relative who works in SME. She told me that she’s looking for a PA, so, if you’re looking for a job this summer break, might as well go there and apply. I heard SME gives high salaries.” The teacher said. “Omona?! Kamsahamnida! I’ll go there when I have time.” She said and bowed.

 

 

“SME?! Unnie! You’ll finally meet Super Junior! Who knows if you’ll be working with them?” Je Rin asked her as they were eating breakfast on a Sunday morning. Tomorrow’s the start of summer vacation and Je In’s going to go in SME to apply. “You need to do good there. I asked the shoe shop owner to reserve the shoes that I want.” Je Rin told her. “Arasseo. Don’t worry, my angels, unnie will work really hard to give you everything you want. And I’ll work hard to send you to college.” She said as she looked at them lovingly and smiled. “HWAITING!” the twins cheered for her.

 

“Uhh… Excude me… excuse me?” Je In went to SME the next day and saw a lot of people walking and carrying stuff. She went in a room where there were a lot of busy people walking with clothes, others, with male up kits. “Yah, bring me water.” A voice told her as she looked around. “Omo?!” she was surprised to see Hee Chul tweeting. “Yah, I’m thirsty. Bring me water. Jebal?” he asked her and raised his eyebrow. “Uhh… Mianhe… but…” she said but Hee Chul looked at her again. “Yah, you’re being paid to follow my orders, Ms.PA.” he said and looked at his iphone again. “Mwo? PA? but… I wasn’t applying yet.” She told herself as she went and got water for Hee Chul. “Hyung, where’s the frap we ordered?” Eunhyuk asked Hee Chul and looked at Je In. “Yah, can you check if the frap arrived already? It’ll be in the receiving area.” He said and looked at his iphone too. “Receiving area? Where is that place?” Je In asked herself as she went out the room and went to the reception area. “Uh… Eunhyuk asked if the frap they ordered already arrived?” Je In asked. “Oh yes. They’re here. Oh, and there are packages too for them. Kindly bring them up.” The receptionist told her. “Nae.” she said and carried the packages but she accidentally bumped into SNSD’s Kwon Yuri. “YAH! WILL YOU WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING?!” Yuri shouted at her. “M-mianheyo…” she said and bowed. “SME doesn’t need clumsy people here.” She said and walked away. Hee Chul saw everything and approached Je In who picked up the packages. “Omo! The frap! Ahh! Eotteoke? Eotteoke???” she said as she panicked. “Yah, go buy another one. It’s just across the street. Mocha Choco Chip and Strawberry Milk.” Hee Chul said as he handed her money. “But the package?” she asked. “I’ll take care of them.” He said. “Kamsahamnida!” she said and ran outside.

 

“And who are you?” the PD asked Je In as the PA’s lined up. “She’s our PA.” Hee Chul said. “I’m Park Je In.” she said and bowed. “Are you an ELF?” the PD asked. She looked at Hee Chul who shook his head. “A-Ani… I’m a Primadonna!” she said and smiled. “Very well. Okay, the jobs of PA’s are to assist the idols and follow whatever they ask. That’s all. You’ll get your pay by the end of the month.” The PD said and asked them to go back to their jobs. “Oppa, kamsahamnida…” Je In said as she approached Hee Chul and gave him water he didn’t seem to notice her. “Je In?” Siwon called her. “N-nae?” she asked him. “Please bring these to my car.” He said and gave her a bag of clothes. “N-nae.” she said and bowed.

 

“You’re like a slave there, Unnie!” Je Rin said as he sipped his juice in the restaurant where Je In was working during the night. “Nae, that’s not right.” Je Min said as he ate his chicken. “But they’ll be paying Unnie 5 million won by the end of summer.” She said and smiled. “That’s enough for your schooling and your things for next year.” She continued and smiled. “Yah, that’s Je In right?” Sung Min saw Je In as she was wiping the tables in the restaurant. “Nae, that’s her, hyung.” Eunhyuk said. They parked and went out the van. “Je In?” Eunhyuk approached her. “Omo?! Oppa!” she said looking surprised. “You still work here?” he asked. “N-nae…” she said shyly. “Unnie! Omo? That’s Eunhyuk right? Wow! He doesn’t look like-mmmfff!” Je Min said as Je In covered his mouth. “Mianhe… please take a seat.” She said to Sung Min and Eunhyuk.

 

“You work in SME as a PA by day and you work here as a waitress by night to earn for your brothers?” Eunhyuk asked her again. “N-nae… that’s the truth.” She said and looked at her brothers who were playing with their phones on the table near the counter. “Wow… you’re a hard working sister!” Sung Min told her.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa.” She said and smiled. “I’ll work hard for them.” She continued as she looked at her brothers. “SME should raise your salary.” Eunhyk told her. “Eh? 5 million won is already too much for us.” She said shyly. “Tell you what, you said you have a KPOP shop, print pictures of us and we’ll sign them for you then you sell them okay?” Eunhyuk said and smiled. “B-but, oppa! I shouldn’t be on ELF mode when I work with you. They’ll fire me!” she said in shock. “Don’t worry! We’ll help you!” Sung Min said and winked at her. “We got your back.” Eunhyuk said and smiled.

 

“Our Unnie’s the best unnie in the whole world! No one can beat her!” Je Min told Sung Min in the van as they offered to give Je In and her brothers a ride home. “Nae, and she’ll work hard for you twins so you need to study hard so you could repay her someday.” He said and smiled. “Sung Min hyung, do you get old?” Je Rin asked him. “Omo?! Wae?” he asked him and smiled. “Because you don’t look like you grow old.” He said and Sung Min laughed. “I grow old but you won’t notice it.” He said and winked. “You can’t tell who’s who. How do you do that?” Eunhyuk asked Je In. “I let Je Rin grow his bangs long than Je Min.” she said and looked at the twins. “Oh? Yeah! They have different length of bangs!” Eunhyuk said. “When you two grow up, you could replace us.” Sung Min told the twins. “But we won’t have time for unnie. Especially she hasn’t got any boyfriend. Who’ll take care of her?” Je Rin asked him. “I’ll be fine, Je Rin. It’s okay if you want to be Super Junior in the future.” She said and smiled. “How could she have boyfriend when she’s busy working?” Eunhyuk asked the twins. “You’re right, hyung.” Je Min told him.

 

 

“Good Morning!” Je In greeted as she went in the photo shoot location of the boys. “Morning!” they greeted her. “Je In, Sung Min told us all about your twin brothers! Where are they?” Siwon asked her. “Omo? Oppa, they’re on their summer music clinic training. Je Rin’s playing the violin while Je Min’s playing the guitar.” She said and fixed the boxes of fan gifts for them. “Violin and guitar? Why not just ask Henry and Sung Min to teach them?” Ryeowook asked her. “But you’re all busy, oppa. Besides, they’re half way their training. I’ll be picking them up by lunch.” She told him. “I’ll accompany you.” Hee Chul said. “Omo? Are you sure oppa?” she asked. “Nae. I need to pick some things up.” He told her. “N-nae… kamsahamnida.” She said and smiled. “Hee Chul hyung’s excited with kids. He really wanted to be a dad.” Kyu Hyun said as they were carrying the fan gifts. “Jinja? My twin angels might piss him off. They’re evil geniuses, you see.” She said and smiled. “Hahaha! I want to meet them.” He said and they went out the storage room.

 

 

 

“Unnie!!!” the twins greeted Je In as she went to see them. “They’ll have a recital next week. Please come. They also need to pay the fee for their recital.” The teacher said. “Nae. I’ll pay tomorrow. “Je In said as she bowed and went out the room. “Hi!” Hee Chul greeted the twins. “Oh? Hee Chul hyung?” Je Rin asked. “Nae. Hee Chul oppa’s going to pick something up so we’re going to accompany him.” Je In said. “Where are your instruments?” he asked them. “They’re just borrowing instruments from the school. I don’t have the money to buy them yet. I still need to pay their recital fee.” She said and looked at the twins inside the car and smiled. “Let’s go.” Hee Chul said and they drove off. They went to a mall where they ate lunch first. Hee Chul was disguised. “What will we do here?” Je Min asked him. “We’ll shop.” He said and smiled. “Shop? But we’re saving money.” Je Rin said. “Don’t worry. Just tell me whatever you want and I’ll pay for it.” He said. “MWO?! But… oppa…” Je In said. “I said don’t worry.” He told her. “Jinja?! Kamsahamnida, hyung but… we’re fine… you already did a lot when you employed unnie in SME.” Je Rin said. “But I insist. Let me buy you your instruments so you could practice at home. Arasseo?” he said. “A-arasseo.” The twin said. That afternoon, Hee Chul bought them their violin and guitar. “Wait. The trip’s not over yet. You lucky boys are going to meet Super Junior today!” He said cheerfully. And they drove to the dorm.

 

“We are Super Juni-o-e-o!” Super Junior greeted the twins as they did their famous group hand sign. “Hi, I’m Park Je Rin.” Je Rin said and smiled. “I’m Park Je Min.” Je Min said. “Pleased to meet you!” they said in unison. “Wow! They’re really identical! I wish I had a twin too so he could cover up for me when I’m tired.” Leeteuk said and gave them cake slices. “Gomawo, hyung.” Je Rin said. Je in was in the restaurant working when Hee Chul said he’s going to take care of the twins. They had games, charades and Kyu Hyun even taught them how to play Satrcraft. “You’re really geniuses! You got the game in one explanation!” Kyu Hyun said happily.

 

 

“Don’t you know that she’s an ELF?! I over heard Ryeowook talking to her and she also was selling their signed pictures!” Yuri said to the PD. Super Junior had a trip in Busan that day and Je In was left in the building to fix some of their rehearsal clothes. “I…” she was looking down. Yuri was telling the truth. She couldn’t defend herself. “Here’s your pay. You’re fired, Ms. Park” the PD handed her a cheque and she walked away trying to fight back the tears.

 

“Let’s go, I’ll buy you your shoes and bag today.” She smiled as she saw the twins. “Unnie… you cried.” Je Rin told her. “No… unnie had something in her eyes earlier that’s why I looked as if I cried.” Je In said and smiled. She paid for their recital fee and spent the rest of her day with her brothers in Lotte World.

 

“MWO?! You fired her?! Are you nuts?!” Eunhyuk shouted at the PD. “Yah, Lee HyukJae, watch your tongue.” The PD said. “Tell me, who told you everything?” he asked. “Yuri.” The PD answered.

 

“I’m having bias crisis, Rae Hee. Hee Chul and Eunhyk are really kind to me.” She told her friend. “You’re lucky.” Rae Hee told her. “But I got fired. I don’t know how I will tell the twins…” she said sadly. “Don’t worry, they’ll understand.” Rae Hee said. “Thanks for being here, Rae Hee.” She said and smiled. “I thought Yuri was kind. Tch! I’m an anti now!” Rae Hee said and smiled as she looked at Je In. “Anyway, I’m sure those signed photos are going to be sold out come classes starts.” Rae Hee said. “Give me a Kyu Hyun signed one!” she said and smiled. “I’ll give you 3 for free. That’s my thank you gift to you.” Je In said and smiled. “Omona?! Jinja?! Gomawo, Je In!” she said as she hugged her friend. “I’m going to sleep here okay? I’ll help you prepare the shop.” She said and Je In smiled at her. “Gomawo, Rae Hee.” She said. “Yah, who will you chose? You did have good times with Hee Chul and Eunhyk right?” Rae Hee asked. “Nae… Eunhyuk was always with me whenever I’m tired. He’s there to cheer me up and Hee Chul’s always there to look after me and the twins.” She said and let out a sigh. “I think… Hee Chul’s the one for you.” Rae Hee said. “Jinja? But… Eunhyuk’s been my bias for so long…” she said. “But Hee Chul captured your heart. Anyway, whoever you chose as long as it’s not Kyu Hyun it’s fine to me.” She said and they laughed. “I don’t know… I wish they’d tell me…” she said and sighed.

 

 

“Hyung, unnie’s at the hospital right now.” It was Je Rin. He called Hee Chul after Je In collapsed and fell down the stairs carrying heavy packages for the restaurant. “I’m on my way.” Hee Chul said.

 

“Unnie…” Je Min was crying. “Don’t worry. Your unnie’s out of danger right now. She just sprained her ankle. No serious injuries.” Hee Chul said. “Why did they fire unnie? Is she not working hard?” Je Rin asked. “That’s not it, Je Rin… SME’s just sensitive with their employees but I’m sure that your unnie’s really working hard for you both.” He said and smiled. “Please take care of her, hyung.” Je Min asked Hee Chul. “Je Min? Je Rin? My angels?” Je In asked. She was awake. “Unnie!!!” the twins cried. “Oh? Oppa?” she asked as she saw Hee Chul. “Twins, please buy your unnie some snacks down the cafeteria.” Hee Chul said as he gave them money. “Arasseo, hyung.” Je Rin said and winked. Hee Chul smiled as they left. “Je In… I can’t believe you fell off the stairs and broke your ankle.” He told her. “Nae… that’s why I’m not meant to work in SME. I’m clumsy.” She said and smiled. “You’re clumsy. But you’re my petal. And I want to take care of you.” Hee Chul said as he looked at her. “Eh?! What are you talking about, oppa?!” she asked. “Be my girlfriend.” He said and smiled.

Her heart was beating fast. “Your brothers asked me to take care of you. I just need your approval you see. It was destiny that I was the one who asked you to get me water.” He told her. “My brothers said that? I… well…” she stuttered. “Jebal?” Hee Chul asked her. “I… okay… but I need to do one last thing!” she said and smirked.

 

After 3 Months~

 

“Hyung! Let’s go to the beach!” Je Rin asked Hee Chul. “We’ll go tomorrow.” He said and smiled. “Yah, you need to sell these things.” Hee Chul told Je In as he hand her the boxes. “It’s almost done!” Rae Hee called. “Okay! It’s time to open Twin Angels KPOP SHOP!” Je In called. She finally opened her own shop with Super Junior, SHInee, FTIsland and SS501 as her guests. Finally, she never has to work two jobs in one day. She felt fulfilled and satisfied as she looked at her twin brothers and Hee Chul lovingly. ^^

 

-END!-

isleepinclass©

Asian Fanfics

^^