Chapter 3

Who knew?

You walked in behind Hyuk and immediately heard gasps from all the female students. You just ignored them because you thought it was because of the clothes you were wearing.

"Oh Veronica-shi? is that you?"

"Neh-" you said and bowed to your new homeroom teacher. As soon as she said your name the whole class got quiet and everyone went to their seats. She grabbed you by the shoulders and forced you up to the podium, while telling you that you had to introduce yourself to the class. You honestly hated people touching you, you were the type that squirmed away or flat out told them to stop touching you. The only reason you let Hyuk touch you was because he was helping you get up, you weren't much of a skinship type of person but she was your teacher so you couldn't say or do anything. One other thing you hated was standing up infront of people to talk and it was even worse since you were new. 

"Hello everybody my name is Veronica and I just moved here from the states. Please take care of me" with that you bowed and stepped away from the podium taking the closest empty seat. Which was next to Hyuk and again all you heard was female gasps from the background and from the front row, again you ignored them but this time knowing it wasn't because of the clothes you were wearing. Surprisingly the front row was all filled up but the second row had an extra seat right next to the window and that's where you sat, right next to Hyuk.

"Okay class let's begin. We need to take roll and then write a list of supplies that you'll need." Mrs. Rin said

"Veronica-shi? Can I just call you Vera-shi!? It would just be so much easier" Hyuk said poking your arm

You pulled your arm closer to yourself "Yea, sure why not. But stop with the 'shi' stuff okay?"

"Sure, thing Vera." he said as he tried to touch your arm.

You pulled away even further and looked away. You started paying attention to the teacher now, you actually liked school. You thought it was very interesting and felt it was really important. 

"Ah why? Why won't you let me touch you?" Hyuk pleaded 

"I'm not a touchy kind of person. I like keeping to myself Hyuk" you whispered turning to stare at him 

"Aish, you're just like Taekwoon hyung... well in that sense anyway" 

"What? Who's Taekwoon? Stop bringing up random people that I don't know and pay attention to class" 

"Fine, but will you have lunch with me today?" he said with pouted lips

"Yea, now shut up and look at the board" you said staring at the front now

The bell rang and everyone went to their next class until it was finally time for lunch. You just followed the other students to the cafeteria because you still had no clue where everything was in this school. You got in line and gave some money to the cashier to set up your account. You got your tray with food and went to find an area to sit, most of the tables were filled up. You chose an empty table and sat by yourself, you had this weird thing where you liked being alone but you needed someone with you. You could actually feel everyone's eyes on you when Hyuk sat down next you

"Vera!" 

"Oh? Hyuk-ah"

"Do you like Korean food?"

"I don't know. It's pretty good" a simple short answer

"You don't really like talking huh?" Hyuk said with curiosity

"It's not that I don't like talking a lot but I just met you. I haven't really taken in everything that has happened in the past few days. I'll warm up soon enough Hyuk as long as you keep talking to me... but i'm not so sure from all these stares I keep getting from hanging out with you"

"You'll find out why when you look us up." he said looking down at his tray. You guys finished up lunch and went to your other classes. You were definitely going to look up Vixx tonight and find out why it was such a big deal for Hyuk. You liked Hyuk but in a friendly manner not anything more than that. You and Hyuk only had two classes together Homeroom and History, everything else you had to find on your own. 

 

* * *

You waited outside for Pete since school ended at 2:50 and you had 10 minutes to spare. You sat on an outside bench for your ride to pick you up. That's when you heard someone call Hyuk's name from a black van and fangirls starting to scream and swarm. It was only about 10 girls though since everyone had study sessions after school.

"Hyuk-ah. Where are you?" You heard again this time it was closer, you looked up and saw a boy with dirty blonde hair, a kind of big nose, and pouty lips, he was about 20 feet away now. He was quite attractive actually but he caught you staring and just smiled. He had 4 other guys with him but you couldn't see them since the fangirls had closed in. 

"Hyung! Wait one second!"

That's when Hyuk ran over to you and dragged you to where this so called "Hyung" was. You tried to pull away and stop the dragging, but before you could get out of his grasp you were in front of 5 handsome guys. 

"Oh. Uh. Hello" you said awkwardly and bowed.

"Hyuk, who's this? Another fan?" A red headed guy said, he was quite tan.

"Nope. She has no idea who we are actually" Hyuk said smiling still standing next to you. At this point you were embarassed enough that you were looking away and weren't paying attention.

All 5 guys had their eyes on you. You stared at the fangirls who were starting to whisper about you and that's when you made a face. That just caused them to say "Omo" and whisper even more. You just chuckled to yourself before reality hit you that you were standing in front of 5 handsome guys who were all still staring at you.

Once again you became embarrassed and started to back away slowly. Hyuk grabbed your arm and pulled you back to your original spot. 

"Hyungs~ We're friends now. She's actually really shy and just moved here from the states" 

"Oh? Really? Usually people just want other things from you" A blond headed guy said with rather daring manliner. 

"Yes, we're friends I guess. Umm but I have to go now. Hyuk see you tomorrow okay? And it was nice meeting you guys" You started to back away slowly again but Hyuk caught your arm again 

"Ahh Vera why?" you ignored Hyuk and started looking around

You noticed a black haired guy who was staring right at you. He was emotionless he didn't even smile or look fazed that you had caught him staring at you. Your heart almost stopped because as creepy as he was he was very handsome. 

"Ah Leo hyung you're scaring her! Stop" Hyuk said

That's when 'Leo' moved and started to get back in the car.

"Veronica-shi! Where are you?" Pete called for you

"Right here! Coming! I really have to go now. Bye!" you bowed and bolted towards Pete who already had the door open for you. 

"VERA! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" You could hear Hyuk call after you. You just smiled to yourself and turned around to see all his hyungs laughing and pushing around Hyuk. Everyone except Leo who you could see was in the black van looking at his phone or ipod. 

 

 

 

 

*Author's Note*

Guys please leave comments and tell me what you think!