Chunjoe request #2

Teen Top Scenarios

Silence filled the air. I walked closer to my destination, my heart beat quickening with my steps. The dark area was now lit with a single lamp, only lighting a small diameter around it. It wasn't very bright, but I could still identify the objects infront of me. I blinked, trying to make the scene disappear from infront of me. It was no use.

Well what could I expect anyway? It was bound to happen one day. But what shocked me was my heart. Why does it ache so much?

 I couldn't help it but shout out his name. The one who Iove.

A few hours before~

 

"Hey baby!~" L.Joe's girlfriend Suhee yells as she spots him near the school gates.

"Hi Suhee," L.Joe says as he wraps his arms around her. The couple were too busy chatting with eachother that they forgot they had company.

"Ahem!" Chunji says loudly, gaining the attention from the couple.

L.Joe looked back apologetic to his friend, unwrapping his arms from Suhee and walked back towards the group. Suhee just glared at Chunji, not being surprised that she was getting stared just as harshly back. Suhee knew about Chunji's feelings for his best friend, and she absolutely hated it. L.Joe was too oblivious to everything to notice Chunji's feelings or the tension between the two.

"Let's go L.Joe," Sohee said while grabbing her boyfriend's arm.  "Sohee, we have to wait for Chunji," L.Joe said, staying in his spot.  Sohee pulled L.Joe out of the way, ending up near the side of the school.

"L.Joe. listen to me. Chunji likes you, and it is really annoying me. Can you tell him that there is nothing between you two? I'll be happy then," Sohee pleaded, batting her eyes while pouting.

  L.Joe was obviously shocked by her words, unable to say anything. He just stood there, his mouth opened wide, his eyes big and round.  "I can't do that Sohee....I can't break his heart. I know that it would never work out between us, but I can't tell him that."

Sohee just looked at him and smirked.  "You just did" L.Joe looked at her, obviously confused. He looked around, only to notice Chunji's notebook on the ground only a few feet away from them.

"Why did you do that? Why did you let me hurt him!" L.Joe yelled at her, his voice was loud and harsh.  Suhee was taken aback, tears formed in the corner of her eyes. He had never spoken to her in that tone before. She waited for him to apologize. She waited for him to comfort her. But he didn't. He was gone. She obviously knew his choice. 

...Chunji.....

Chunji ran away from the couple. The scene kept playing in his head. "It would never work out between us," that's what he said. Chunji felt his tears roll down his cheeks, his arms and legs started to become sore.

He looked up and noticed he was at a park. A park that was quite familiar to him. It was their park. Chunji found the old wooden park bench on the other side of the lake, and lay on it. He convered his head with his hands, trying not to be seen crying.

A couple of minutes later, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. Hoping it was him he looked up.

"Chunji, are you ok?" a soft voice said to him.

"Oh its just you," Chunji said, disappointment obvious in his voice.

"Chunji, please don't be like that. You don't hate me do you?" Myungsoo replied.

"No I don't hate you," chunji said, as he looked into his eyes.

"Then do you like me?" Myungsoo said.

"I do-" before Chunji could reply, lips were crashed against his own, stopping his next words to come out.

The kiss was pretty much one-sided, as Myungsoo put a lot of force into it. Chunji started to give in to kiss, until he heard it. "Chunji!!"

Chunji turned away from Myungsoo, only to see him run towards him. The one person who he wanted to see the most...... "L.Joe!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: hey guys! This is a story I wrote by myself, I hope you like it ^^ -Ashhiemay