1.

Dancing with Jimin

"We're now going to progress to some steps that are a bit more difficult-- Ready- set- and, begin."

You watched as Jimin moved effortlessly to the beat of the music on stage- it amazed you how every aspect of his movement was so precise to the beat, so... Perfect. His movements were powerful, yet, graceful. The grace he showed every time you saw him dance was always able to make your breath hitch—sometimes, when he actually tried, it took your breath away.

“Most people see dancing as mere entertainment, nothing that’s special,” Jimin said, “But to other dancers—to me, I don’t see it as just entertainment. I see it as a way of being able to express how I feel through movements.”

Those words always echoed in your head when you watched Jimin dance. You had always thought he was a good dancer and a good vocalist before he had debuted. But three years now, you could only imagine all the hard work and effort it took him to be able to get where he’s at now; an even greater dancer and an even greater singer.

"To all the youngsters without dream; aha-ha."

You couldn’t help but break into a smile; You could only imagine how loud it would be if you were there with them.
Several hours had gone by since the end of their performance and you had received a call from Yoon Gi asking for you to come visit them. You prepped yourself up in some comfortable stylenanda clothing before heading towards their dorm. As soon as you stepped in, you heard a familiar voice call out your name.
“______-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” You turned just in time to catch a sweaty Jimin in your arms.

“Yah, Jimin! Were you dancing or something? You’re so sweaty!” You playfully pushed Jimin away, who in return, twisted his lips into a pout. The rest of the members laughed at his own misery of being rejected of a hug before spreading themselves out in the room, self-rewarding themselves with food and (a somewhat) braggart chatter of how great they looked on stage.

You and Jimin decided to hang out in the practice room.

“Hey, do you think you can teach me the dance to No More Dream?” You asked as he brought a water bottle to his lips. He took in several gulps of the water as he nodded his head quickly, setting it down and getting up, “I can teach you right now! Come on!” Before you can open your mouth to say anything, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you up.

“I don’t think the dance should be very hard for you to learn since you’ve seen us practice it so much, but here are the first few steps.”
You watched Jimin carefully as he started to show you the movements slowly, his body moving in that same hypnotic way it always did even when he danced without much effort.

“Now your turn!” He exclaimed happily, repeating what he did before with you following him a little lost. After a little while, you had finally managed to get the first few seconds of the dance.

“Let’s try it with the music now.” He said, walking to the middle of the room to switch his mini stereo on. You both got into position and before you knew it, you had been completely lost into the rhythm of the music. Even if it was for a few seconds, you now understood why Jimin had always loved to dance. Once you finished dancing to the steps you learned you jumped in delight, “I did it Jimin!” You threw your arms around him; he threw his arms around your waist happily and spun you in the air. Both of you shared a moment of laughter before looking at each other. His eyes trailed down to your lips for a moment before he fixated his gaze back into your eyes.


“Jim--?” Before you could finish what you were about to say, you felt his lips press softly against yours. It took you aback quite a bit, and it took you a little while to respond by kissing him back for a short moment before pulling away.

“…Oh.”

“Ah… Let’s continue to learn the dance?” You asked, turning to him shyly. He shrugged, his cheeks flushed a rosy red as he scratched the nape of his neck.

“It depends.” “Depends on what?”
He looked up at you with a bashful smile, “Depends on if I get another kiss after we’re done learning it.”