Violation of Privacy

Violation of Privacy

Dumping the bag of groceries down on the kitchen counter, you sighed out of relieve. Finally home! “Jagiya, where should I put this?” Cheolyong asked, holding up the package of roasted seaweed in his hands. “Put it in the cabinet next to the fridge. It doesn’t have to be kept cold.” You directed, starting to unpack the rest of it yourself. Soon you two had finished and went off to do something nice and relaxing. Cheolyong quickly dived into one of his mangas and you found yourself staring at the internet on your laptop. Today was a nice and relaxing day you could spend with Cheolyong without worrying. You could really use a day like this. A day without trouble. Although you thought it would be, until a certain article on a site caught your attention. Or most of all: the photo of you and Cheolyong that came with it was what really surprised you. “Omo!” you gasped for air, the sound of it enough to make your boyfriend look up from his reading. You took in the picture, remembering the situation quite well. After all, it had only been this morning when you had been leaning on the kitchen counter in order to write the grocery list for today. With how you were standing, your was sticking out to the back, making Cheolyong stand behind you with his pelvis against you and his hands on your hips to gently urge you to stand up straight. It had been more innocent than it looked on the picture and as you proceeded you saw how they also registered what happened afterwards ; how you had turned while his arms circled around you, how the two of you had kissed each other deeply with his hands firmly on your behind. The fact that you were dressed in nothing more but mini-shorts and a top and he was walking around in his boxers and tanktop certainly didn’t help. Oh crap.

"They took a picture of us this morning.” You told him, hearing how Cheolyong got up and immediately leaned over the couch to spot the picture. “Ow.” He let out, more a sound escaping from his lips than a word. “That’s the least you can say, yeah.” You sighed, skipping through the pictures. This wasn’t good. Meanwhile, Cheolyong had moved and was now standing at the exact same spot as this morning.trans.gif

Confused, you stared at him as he approached the window and almost pressed his face against the glass of the wide window. He looked slightly silly with his nose pressed flatly against it, but with the expression he had on his face he looked more than focused. “They must’ve been standing somewhere in that building.” He commented, his eyes narrowing as if that would magically make the culprit appear on the same spot again.  “Well, tomorrow we get curtains for that window, no matter how huge it is. It’s a violation of our privacy.” You said angrily, feeling slightly fed up with the whole situation. You could deal with fans standing at your front door now and then. You could deal with having to go out on dates in disguise or to hidden places. But having no privacy in your own home? Not being able to freely be together with your boyfriend? This was going too far. “I agree.” Cheolyong replied while you stared at the pictures yet again, trying to somehow analyze how people would interpret this. Would it start a scandal?

“Well, you are grabbing my rather tightly.” You suddenly remarked, staring at the picture in front of you. His fingers obviously were drilling in the skin, pulling your body closer to him as if he wanted to feel as much as possible while kissing. Cheolyong dropped down next to you with a grin on his face. “I like your .” He replied happily, as if he was merely commenting on his favorite color. “Do you now?” you chuckled, watching him from the corners of your eyes with an amused expression. . Instantly you realized he indeed always held your whenever you kissed.  “I really do.” He replied; eyes focused on the screen while he absentmindedly played with your hair. Again, you smiled and a silence fell between the two of you. “So, what do you think we should do with this?” Cheolyong remarked, a reasonable question in this kind of situation. You weren’t sure yourself how to deal with a situation like this. “Is this even something we should deal with? It’s a picture of us kissing in my livingroom. They already know we’re dating. It’s hardly harmless…. I don’t really care what they think.” You sighed. This whole world still confused you at times. Because you were dating an idol, there was even more pressure. Basically all things that seemed completely natural to you weren’t acceptable here and it seemed like people would always try and find a way to point that out to you. It was exhausting, to say the least. “I know jagiya, but you also know...” he started “… some people do care.” you completed his sentence before sighing together with him. You had heard it before whenever you would complain about having less privacy. Still, you knew he had to agree this went too far. “Who are those people anyway?” you grumbled as you folded your arms over each other and leaned back in the couch. Again, Cheolyong was staring at you with a smile on his face. He looked so handsome, with his messy hair and the intense look he gave you. ”Romanticists… people who want to think idols are untouched, people who want to keep things like that hidden. And of course: my fans.” He replied, sounding as if he had prepared the freaking answer. You knew he was right though, but it bothered you to no end to think that there were people who made you hide your love for him. “Romance. Puh! I like to be romantic and all but I also like you to kiss me like that while grabbing my . And a whole lot of other things too! ” You commented in all honesty. Of course, this only had Cheolyong smile even more. “Is that an offer?” he smirked, shifting closer to you, his hand already on your leg; slowly moving up. “Maybe later tonight, yes. Firstly we need to figure this out.” You giggled, watching his excitement turn into disappointment.

“Now I really don’t like this picture if it’s already ruining our free day together.” He complained while taking your hand and also leaning back. “The other boys will probably call any time now. Surely they also saw the pictures.” You told him while changing the subject again, meanwhile your free hand was playing with his spiky hair. “And what do you think I should say to them?” he wondered out loud, again touching the subject of how you two should handle this. “I think you know them better than I do when it comes to this.” You told him, resting your head on his shoulder, feeling him pull you closer once you did so. Cheolyong seemed to ponder on that a bit, before he spoke again. “Seungho-hyung always said we are men after all.” Cheolyong suddenly shrugged, it was enough to make you sit up again and lightly hit him. “Yaa, don’t you have to think of your image?” you sighed, rolling your eyes. So typical that he thought it was solvable through something so simple. Surely some fans would make a problem  out of it right? Or at least the media would, thinking it was inappropriate.

“We’ll see about that. I have a good feeling about this. I’ll just make sure they understand it’s because I have needs and that we are sorry it came out like this, but that we will work hard to keep it private next time.” He said, a smile from ear to ear. Logically you couldn’t help but chuckle too. “I have needs, really?” you laughingly repeated his words. “Well, I do.” He snickered, pulling you closer again. “I notice that. But fine, glad you are seeing things so positively.” You smiled. “Yep, positive, negative...we complete each other!!” he let out in excitement, pressing a kiss to your cheek. “I’m not negative! I just have less hope in a super positive outcome.” You returned, watching him pull away from your cheek, his face now close to yours. His dark eyes stared into yours, lights sparking inside of them. “It’ll be super positive. Believe me. And after that, I can do a lot of -touching once we put up those curtains!” he let out loudly, before starting to laugh while you slapped him yet again.