1/2

Autumn in My Heart

 

 

Kyungsoo lay down comfortably on the thick carpet; his legs flung out around him, elbows supported his small body and palms on the chubby cheeks. He lined up the plushies he took from the bedroom around him; a cute red dragon plushie, an angry bird, a baby alpaca, a huge fat white bunny, a koala, and a Rillakuma dressed in a dragon costume. He ran his fingers on the soft fur of the plushies once in a while, keeping one in his embrace (Kyungsoo hugged the plushie for a good time, and alternately replaced it with another one; he didn't want to make them thinking he played favorite toward any. Kyungsoo loved them all equally).

 

The boy's eyes glued on the huge flat screen TV in front of him; nothing seemed able to distract his attention. Kris watched him watching TV for a quite long time, sitting on the luxurious sofa, but then his childish side won. He demanded Kyungsoo's attention as well, plus, he thought that it would be better for Kyungsoo to hug him instead of the plushies; he was warmer, got really soft and -able skin (thanks to his daily skin care routines), and he was most definitely able to hug back.

 

The 187 centimeters tall adult pouted. He leaned toward the boy, hoping to get his attention. But to avail, Kyungsoo was still pretty much absorbed to the drama, completely unaware of the Adonis presence near him.

Kris cursed himself; he should remember to hide all the drama series he had before Kyungsoo came for a sleepover. He should know better; the last time Kyungsoo got his Winter Sonata series, he got ignored the whole day. The boy decided to have a Winter Sonata episodes marathon, ignoring all the objections and whines coming from him. Not to mention that Kyungsoo got him so jealous by fanboying over Bae Yong Jun for the whole month.

 

Kris cheered happily when the drama finally showed its closing song, followed by the credit title. He thought he now can get (his) Kyungsoo back. But then the opening song of episode eight started.

This time Kris decided to play it rough and snatch Kyungsoo's attention by force, cold bloodedly; he sang along with the opening song loudly (and he was tone deaf so this should be working really well)... but sadly he only made Kyungsoo groan a bit and cover his ears with plushies (baby alpaca and the dragon ones), still not paying attention to the poor handsome soul nonetheless.

 

And then episode eight started, luring the boy back into his own drama world. Kris grumbled. This was not the reality he wanted. He massaged his forehead stylishly, trying to find another way to get the boy's attention. Running his eyes around, he smiled victoriously when he finally found (of what he thought) a clever idea. Kris carefully sneaked out some of the plushies that had been lined nicely by Kyungsoo, with their faces were positioned toward the TV. Kyungsoo was not aware of the older male's act as his soul was already drowned into the drama. He slowly the soft fur of the plushie on his embrace with his eyes on the screen, giving his comments about the scenes here and there, sometimes fast forwarding the parts he didn't like (such as the scenes when Shin Yoomi -don't asked- appeared).

 

"Han Tae-seok is so fine~" Kyungsoo said with a sigh, commenting about one of the main casts who was starred by the famous Korean actor, Won Bin, making Kris (once again) got jealous.

"I wonder why Eun-suh didn't like him. Ah, poor Tae-seok, you're so fine...” Kyungsoo sighed, staring at the actor on the flat screen dreamily. If Kris was a cartoon character smoke would've blown out of his ears by then. Kris grumbled something sounded like 'I'm-so-more-handsome-and-fine-than-that-Tae-seok-guy'. He decided to begin to do his mission right away, before any damage occured (Kyungsoo could've spazzed over that Won Bin guy for the whole month).

 

An army of plushies nudged Kyungsoo, tickling his nape, and because Kyungsoo was too absorbed to the drama he was unaware of the ruthless invasion. Kris gingerly ran the plushies slowly on the petite body, from Kyungsoo's head to his lower back. He got up from his seat and moved closer to the boy so he could proceed further, walking the plushies on the boy's back, heading toward the crook of his neck to stay there. He tilted their heads toward Kyungsoo as if they were staring at Kyungsoo.

Kris eventually got Kyungsoo's attention when the boy started to feel ticklish. Kyungsoo growled in annoyance. He just came across to the heartbreaking scene, where Taeseok hugged Eunsuh tightly without saying a word, knowing perfectly that her heart did not belong to him.

Moving his shoulders wildly up and down, Kyungsoo tried to get the ticklish things to go away. He looked over his shoulders, whining when he found out the culprit.

"Kris hyuuuuuung don't disturb me...!" he whined.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung doesn't care about us," Kris talked in a squeaky chew-toy voice.

"You have hugged Ace for an hour, but not with Tuzki..." Kris tilted the fat white bunny plushies downward and shook its head, "And Kaola..." he did the same to the koala plushie, shaking its head downward a few times as if it was crying.

"I'm not..." Kyungsoo answered, hesitatingly. Kyungsoo knew Tuzki and Kaola were right; he didn't realize he had held Ace for too long, not giving the others the chance they deserved. He was too absorbed at the scene when Taeseok nearly kissed Eunsuh, but the girl tilted her head to a side, declining the fine man's lips. Kyungsoo squealed in distress, hugging Ace tightly to ease his feels, muttering of how he felt sorry for Taeseok, and that he was so fine. He forgot that he should be hugging Tuzki by then.

 

He put down the alpaca plushie on his embrace, gently lined him up with the others. Running his fingers to pat the two plushies on his shoulders, he cooed them softly, "There...there...I'm sorry neh? Kyungsoo hyung will make it up for you guys, but I cannot hold you two in the same time, so Tuzki first, and then Kaola, okay?" He gently took them from Kris' grip.

"And then Molang, Birdie, Draggie, and Rillakuma." Kyungsoo patted each of the plushies lovingly after placing Kaola with them. He smiled in content, proud of himself who could make such a wise decision. Kyungsoo held the huge fat bunny -rather difficulty because of his short arms- and leaned toward the plushie to nuzzle his head.

 

And then he dove back to the drama.

 

Kris groaned in frustration. His mission once again came to a dead end. He sprawled beside the boy, head nudging Kyungsoo's small waist, demanding to be as well. His long limbs stretched carelessly on the carpet. His eyes blankly stared at the ceiling, at first because he was so bored, but then his gaze became more intense when he seemingly had spotted something peculiar. Kris gawked and gasped dramatically, distracting the boy lying beside him.

Kyungsoo tore his eyes from the screen and looked at his hyung in confusion, trailing the older's gaze. He tilted his head upward, staring at a spot on the ceiling. There was nothing strange. Kyungsoo gasped in shock when Kris let out another dramatic gasp. The older's eyes widened in horror, as if he was seeing something so horrible.

 

Kyungsoo's face became as pale as winter; his small hands clutched around Kris' arm, trembling.

"W-what hyung?" he asked, stammering. He quickly averted his gaze away, in fear that his eyes might stumble into something scary. Kris shrieked dramatically, his eyes were still staring at the ceiling intently, barely blinking.

"H-hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, in the urge to cry.

"T-The ceiling...” Kris stuttered fearfully. Kyungsoo stared at Kris, tightening his grip in fear.

"I-I just realized that my ceiling is so boring, maybe I should change it into French Monarchy style, or adding a chandelier or something, perhaps, what do you think, baby?" He went on casually. Kyungsoo growled in fury, hitting Kris repeatedly with his small fists.

Kris laughed. He playfully avoided the painless hits, burying his body under the plushies to protect himself from the cub in wrath.

 

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

This is for @myeolchigum and @donutt for wishing a sequel over a oneshot lmao

Be careful of what you wish~ kkk but thank you for keeping up with my un-centered mind <3<3<3