New Acquaintances

Sakura Academy

Koji Seto was mad, no, he was beyond mad. The school just told him he was getting a roommate after a month of already being used to having his own dorm. They said he would be arriving today and didn’t even give him time to think things through. Headmistress Nakama was indeed a smart woman, knowing he would not agree to this so assigned him anyway.

Growling, he punched his wall angrily. If this guy was going to be some sort of baka he was going to have to protest. And if he thought he could push Koji around he had another thing coming. Many here though Koji was an easy recluse to defeat, but they realized quickly that he knew how to defend himself.

 

As he was pacing he didn’t notice or hear the door creak open. But he did stop his pacing when some crimson-dyed boy’s head poked in, looking around with a gaze of pure awe. The room wasn’t that fancy, it was just a medium sized room with two beds, two desks, a big window on the back wall and Koji’s personal otaku stuff.

The boy came in carrying a large black duffle bag. He wore all black and looked as though he were a hoodlum. “Man! This is so much nicer than my mom’s place. I mean gosh, it’s even got a window!”

Koji frowned at the boy as he watched the other dump his bag on the blank bed. He huffed and went over to his side of the room, sitting at his desk and playing on his computer.

“So, you must be my roomie! I’m Yusuke, Yusuke Yamamoto.” He said with a large grin.

Growling he glared at his new roommate. “I know who you are. They told me just this morning you were coming, but I figured Headmistress Nakama would do something like that….

 

Yusuke just continued to grin. “Ah, sorry! My transfer was kind of sudden. “ At least the boy had the decency to look sheepish Koji supposed, but he frowned even deeper when Yusuke stretched his hand to him. “Let’s be friends!”

Having enough of his roommate even though the amount of time was short, he stood up and grabbed his backpack. “No, I don’t have friends. And don’t touch my stuff.”

Leaving the room he slammed the door wide.

Yusuke just smiled, sticking his hands into his pockets. “I think this is going to be one fun year!” He exclaimed to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg this is so short. I am so sorry. I dunno why my first chapters are so short. But I will try to get some chapters up tomorrow if I have the time. Weekdays differ from weekends.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it despite it’s small size. Koji makes a cute grump doesn’t he? Heehee.

Ciao!