Announcement

HELLO DAUGHTER!!

WARNING: CONTENT UNSUITABLE TO PEOPLE WITH HEART PROBLEMS, BAD TEMPERS AND INSOMNIACS. MAY CAUSE SEVERE DISAPPOINTMENT, RAGE AND A GALLON OF TEARS MIGHT BE INCLUDED

.

.

.

.

.

Do you agree to the terms and conditions as well as the consequences you might get if you read past this sentence?

 

If you do, scroll down. Pluck up the courage to read what is written and see for yourself how bad the damage would be.

 

If you dont, kindly exit your tab and renew one so you wouldn't be bothered anymore, also, clear your browser history to forget this ever happened. 

 

 

My goddess of demise had struck.

 

To you, my readers, subscribers, and upvoters...and haters(?)

 

I am sorry to say this isn't a chapter...There MIGHT never be any chapter.

 

I am heart broken, you see. The flash drive that i kept all my stories on got bent and... :'< the memory is gone.

and i can't access it, so yeah....

 

With my memory of Hello Daughter...I was almost finished with the drafts too, I will not delete this.

 

Again, I apologize. I put your hopes up, right? 

 

Yeah I'm sad too. Don't worry, I am mad too because I mindlessly shoved my sister near the CPU where my USB was docked.

 

Yes, you could curse and throw a fit there like I am having right now but If I do make another chapter....

 

It won't be as good as the original :<