Chapter 11

⇧BEING AN ΑΚΩ ⇩ {Apply CLOSED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Hello  There 

MINYOUNG POV

Today is the great day of the induction ceremony for the new AKO's. It is also the day before the most amazing party ever. The ceremony started at 6pm, it was only 7am and I had a lot of time to kill. I rolled out of bed and went to my class, I had 2 classes today, back to back. From 8 to 12. 

I walked into the building and took a deep breath. Ah...the smell of fresh paint. I suddenly fell to the floor, I looked up and saw the worst boy on campus. "Why hello there...Miss Grumpyface." I rolled my eyes, "Stop being such an Idiot." I started reaching to grab my books as I saw him bend down. "No...I got them, thanks." He smiled, "Good...because I'm too tired to pick up your crap." He walked away. I groaned as I got up. How rude was that?! 

JAEMI POV

I caught my breath as my coach came up to me to pat my back. "Berry. You were great in that drill, just make sure you pay attention to the ball, and stay goalside of the other person. Don't chase after her next time." I nodded quickly and gulped down the water that he handed me. He walked towards my other team members and blew his whistle. I walked over to the rest of the team. "Great job today girls. But before we leave I want 2 laps around the field." We groaned. He made us run 8 laps already. My other soccer team member grabbed my hand, "Come on Berry! Let's do this!" I nodded quickly and started running. 

After 2 terrible laps, I fell onto my soccer bag on the grass. I couldn't move. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 5pm already and I had 1 hour to get ready for this ceremony for the AKO sorority. CRAP. I sprinted to my dorm room. I knew after soccer practice everyone will be at the showers. Luckily I was the first. The invitation said to wear black, I shuffled in my closet for a little black dress. "Ah HA!" I exclaimed as I searched the bottom of my drawer. I pulled out a cute lace black dress to throw on. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded at my great fashion choice. 

SAEYUL POV

While grabbing my heels, I looked up at Minjee who had her black heels on. "Ready?" she asked while holding a hand out. I nodded and grinned. She helped me stand up in my cheetah print pumps. Soon enough, Minyoung came into my room to tell us great news. "Ok so the ceremony is set and ready for people to come in!" It was about 20 minutes until we started the ceremony. All of our shoes looked adorable with our cute fake tattoos on our feet. I stepped slowly down the stairs. There were white chairs set up in our dining room and a bunch of candles around. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter