Apologies, Thoughts & Update.

Seohan

Hey guys, so as all of you know, I went into hiatus for a good 5 months now and I just want to say that I really apologize for the lack of updates from me. I am sorry and I will try harder to update when ever the chances of seohan moments appear. *virtually bowing 90+ degrees to my subscribers*

 

*NOTE* I am not a professional grammar teacher so if my over use of commas are bothering you, I'm sorry. I just literally typed out what I felt and didn't really bother to edit.

 

Anyways back to updating Seohan moments, now call me delusional all you want but me being perceptive & intuitive  person that I am, I looked more and more into each of our otp character's behaviors during the past months of hiatus and I can definitely say that there is going on between the two.

Seohyun wise - lately she's blooming into a beautiful young lady into her early-mid 20s , and for a lady that constantly being wooed by fanboys *ahem N/Hakyeon* I wouldn't be surprised if she's dating in secrecy right now, moreover I would be surprised if she weren't. Her personality & character changed dramatically, she's becoming more open & "dorkier" as I would say but still maintaining her personality. They say that love can often alter some personality traits, through experiences in a relationship, positive or negative. And I believe that the "relationship" that she's probably in right now is helping her be more open.

 

Luhan wise - Now lulu is a bit..hard? to decode or see a change in. Nowadays, rather than being the shy deer back during the mama era is now happier? Of course s, being more comfortable on stage & adjusting to the fame , plus exo's sucess might also contribute to his happiness, but I also think he's in a relationship..why?

Exo showtime ep 1 cut

When Suho asks for luhan's best physical feature, he immediately replied with eyes. But not just simply "eyes", "sparkly eyes" to be precise.

 

Same as when a.) Yonghwa pointed out that he likes Seo's eyes the most b/c it sparkles b.) Seo stated that in a man, she looks for clear eyes.

 

Okay, maybe the eyes aren't really a good clue but let's continue.

 

 

 

Exo showtime ep 2

Just a little before this scene, Chen was praising the chinese members korean language skills and of course in this vid clip, LuHan hesistantly added that the best way to improve better skills is to have a girlfriend and nervously laughed, but before saying so, Chen adamantly said that he shouldn't say it ( Maybe fearing that others would be suspicious, but ofc I was not fooled). After lu said his statement, the tension got a little tense for a short second before xiumin , chen & lay helped eased it by adding commentaries.

 

 

 

 

EXO Miracles in December backstage cut.

In this vid, Yeollie the virus is interviewing the members and their thoughts so far on the album and 2013. If you skip to 4:31, you can see that he's interviewing the adorable Kris, but notice in the right lower corner you can see luhan busy on his phone & looking almost shocked, texting somebody important perhaps? For all we know it could be a family member ,a  friend or maybe playing a game, but judging from his reaction at 4:48-50 as Yeol was approaching him for an interview, he looked flustered and tried to hide his phone & its contents. During 5:09 to 43  Luhan looked as if he was in a hurry to finish the interview and wanted to quickly end it so he could resume on his phone, as in 5:43, when kris (who was obviously not satisfied with the short interview he had with chanyeol lol) intruded, lu pointed his hand & pointed to him, asking chanyeol to focus on him instead and in which chanyeol agreed (based on him pointing his camera down on luhan's phone at 5:15, and actually getting the hint that he doesn't wanna be bothered any longer.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TTS ft. EXO - Crazy in Love 

Not gonna lie, I was seriously expecting a y hot performance by them but...obvs Luhan's awkwardness got in the way. During the performance, he would barely looked at her and looked nervous as hell. He didn't even wanna touch her shoulders and use his mere fingertips instead, unlike the rehearsal vid where he actually touched her shoulders. Maybe he feared that she'd get hate from it, which she still received anyways from them haters -_- . 

 

 

Here we have the bratty maknae looking over at his hyung's performance with his sunbae-noona, smirking as he did the smtown ending video, obviously he knows something.

 

 

 

 

 

Sharing clothes? In the right we have Seohyun wearing the plaid shirt around her waist, which looks similar to Lu's shirt on the left. Many people speculated that it was Sooyoung in the pic but if you look at the scarf and hair, it is totally Seo. 

 

And though the pic is b&w, the design of the plaid lines still looks the same with or without color.

 

 

 

And that is end of my thoughts that have been literally bugging me for the past months now and I wanted to share them with you guys who might also think that something is happening between the two. To others I may look into these things "too-far" but honestly, I don't really care.

 

Yes Luhan is an important asset to Exo and he's quite new to the industry so if he was dating, sm and the fan girls would go ape. Same with Seohyun, who is also important to GG and the rest of the members too, but the news of her dating wouldn't be so extreme as boy idols dating, ESPECIALLY exo being so popular at the moment. Also being busy idols doesn't really help either and if they were let's say if they were in a relationship then I'm pretty sure it wouldn't necessarily be a solid one. Look at Yoona and Seungi, both are busy but yet still has the time to be in a secret relationship for 4 months and no one knew, so I'm pretty sure it is happening to most idols right now too.

 

Tell me what you guys think.