Chapter 1

《 D I F F E R E N C E O F S I M I L A R I T I E S 》

"Yang Yoseob! Open the door!" Doojoon banged the front door hard. It was raining like crazy out there and Yoseob was just late enough to make Doojoon shiver. He could turn into a handsome, fine ice if Yoseob didn't open the door in one minute.

He heard Yoseob sighed and there stood the shorter guy, facing Doojoon with cold eyes, even colder than the temperature. "Don't just stand there! Help me with my luggage!" Doojoon yelled and walked into the house. Yoseob got the luggage into the house and threw it somewhere in the house. "How kind of you. Thanks for turning my house into such a mess in just one day and throwing my luggage." Doojoon sarcastically said.

"You told me to help and I was just helping my oh-so-handsome nagging friend." Yoseob said. "And you think this is a mess? It's the cleanest for me. I tried my best to no-- ! I forgot to wake her up!" Yoseob cursed and ran upstairs. "Ya! For the thousandth, millionth of times I told you to not bring girls into my house, you short idiot!" Doojoon shouted.

A girl in a revealing dress went out of the house with a frowning face. "Gosh! She doesn't even have big hooters!" Yoseob said. Doojoon stared at him with a what-the--you--little-short- look. "What?!" Yoseob glared.

"Nothing. Did you cook?" Doojoon asked. "Do you think I know how to cook?" Yoseob asked back. "Aish! I am ing hungry!" Doojoon whined. Yoseob who was just about to sit on the couch started to get annoyed by the whiny 24-year-old guy. Since he was hungry as well, he decided to steal some money from Doojoon's wallet and hunt for food. The real reason of him going to buy food was actually because he couldn't stand listening to the whiny Doojoon.

"Would you like to give me some money so that I can buy us food?" Yoseob held his hand, waiting for money to land on his big pale hand. "Okay, okay!" Doojoon groaned and put some money on Yoseob's hand.

So, off Yoseob went, with an umbrella on his right hand. "Whoa! No wonder Doojoon was freezing like hell." Yoseob mumbled at the bad weather. He searched for a restaurant and found one across the street. He walked to the restaurant, went into the restaurant and sat down on one of the chairs in there.

"Welcome, sir. How can I help you?" A girl with a ponytail and uniform greeted him and slightly bowed. "I would like to have two bowls of kimchi stew and two boxes of ddeokbokki to bring home. Oh, and two tins of coke, please." He ordered. The girl wrote his orders down on a paper. "Your orders will be here in 10 minutes. Would you like to have a drink while waiting for the food?" She asked. Yoseob just shook his head and faked a smile. The girl brightly smiled and went into the kitchen.

Yoseob patiently waited and sometimes whistled when girls passed. "Ouch!" A loud voice screamed. Yoseob looked at where the voice came from. It was the previous girl who took his orders. She was in pain and a piece of glass was stuck on her thumb.

Yoseob ran to her. "Are you okay?" The girl just bit her bottom lip. "Let's sit." He said and brought her to where he was sitting just now. Maybe he said it's just a waste to do good things because you just die in the end, but he couldn't bear seeing anyone in pain. He didn't want the person to be hurt like how he'd been because of his parents' death.

He told the girl to breathe in and out slowly before carefully took the glass out of her thumb. After taking the glass out, he the girl's thumb to stop the blood from coming out. The owner came out, bringing a plaster. Yoseob slowly put it on her thumb. "All done." He said. The girl weakly smiled. "Thank you."

For the first time after the death, Yoseob smiled a real smile. "It's nothing, really." He said. "How can I reply your kindness?" She asked. "No, don't. I just wanted to help. Don't bother to." He said.

With a smile on his face, he paid for the food and drink and went home. *! I forgot to ask her name!* He thought and pouted. He went home and as usual, got nagged by Doojoon for being late.

 

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please show your love to this story. Gomawoyo! This has been lolgurl, annyeong! *bows*

Hanny.