Chapter 20

Angel's Love [HIATUS]

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

~Flashback~

"L.Joe oppa." Ara said.

"Ara, where are you? Why haven't you answer any of my calls?" L.Joe said.

"I'm sorry. Oppa, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Ara said walking away. L.Joe walked up behind her and hugged her. "Oppa, what are you doing?"

"Ara, promise me that you'll take care of yourself." L.Joe said.

"Oppa!"

"Promise me." Ara nod her head.

"Remember to answer my calls." L.Joe said hugging her tighter. Ara nod her head and L.Joe slowly released her. He kissed her forehead making her froze like stone.

"Take care." L.joe said.

"Huh? Oh, n-ne." And with that she went on the bus."

-End of Flashback-

 

Ara touched her forehead, but then shook it away.

"Ara-ah. Dinner is ready." Imo Eun shouted.

"Ne, coming!!" And with that she went downstairs.

 

~Kim's House~

"BWO!!!!" You saw her do that?" Infinite said in unision. L shook her head.

"I can't believe it. I loved her so much and this is what I get?" L said.

"Hyung, cheer up. At least you know."

"Oppa!!!"

"Speaking of the devil." Sungyeol said.

"Oppa! I missed you so much. Why didn't you pick up any of my calls?" Suzy said. L ignoed her. "Oppa, are you mad? Why are you mad? Did someone make you mad?" L then pushed her away. "Oppa!"

"Get awawy from me ." L said.

"BWO! ?"

"Ne! ! Get out of my house. You don't belong here." L said.

"Why are you like this? D-did Ara tell you something?? Oppa, don't believe her. I didn't sleep with them." Suzy said.

"Oh, so you admit it?" L said. Suzy's eyes widen. "I saw everything yesterday. Now get out. Were over." L said.

"Oppa!"

"OUT!!!"

"Alright." Suzy said. "I cheated on you cause you didn't know how to make a move. A dickhead like you will never have a girlfriend as good as me." Suzy said.

"I won't regret. Now get out!" L shouted pointing at the door. Suzy ran out of his house.

"Hyung, cheer up. You can do better then this." Sungjong said.

"Oh yea. By the way, where is Ara? Haven't seen her today." Woohyun said.

"She left." L said.

"BWO!!!! SHE LEFT!!!" L nod his head.

"What did you do?" Hoya said.

"Nothing. She said she didn't want to get in my love life, so she quit and left." L said sighing."

"Are you going to go find her?" Dongwoo said.

"Of course I am." L said. "Don't stop me."

"We won't. Good luck finding her." Infinite said in unision.

"Ara, just wait until I find you. I'm going to punish you for leaving." L said and smirk.

 

*To be continue.........