Chapter 4

Is it a goodbye?

Changmin went to school with Yoo Chun. He seems like the usual Changmin. Younha already arrive at school. Younha look at Changmin from the class window till he reaches the class.

“Hey, Younha. Morning!” Changmin greet Younha as he saw Younha in the class.

“Morning. How are you today?” Younha replied Changmin’s greeting with a glum face.

“I’m fine. Why is your face looked pretty glum? Do you have any problem?” Changmin asked.

“No...I just had a little headache. I’ll be fine.” Younha answered.

“You should rest and don’t move a lot. Tell me if you need anything darling,” Changmin smiles.

“Darling? What’s that?!!” a usual reaction came out from Younha. Younha cover his mouth with his hand.

“Don’t be so angry Younha-shi. I was just kidding but you look very cute when you’re angry. I like that. Hahaha,” Changmin laughed. Younha smack Changmin’s arm. Changmin shocked.

“Ehh...I’m sorry!!!”Younha bowed to Changmin.

“Don’t worry about that. I’m sure this is the usual way you treat me right? Just do as usual. I want to know you more,” Changmin rubbed Younha’s head.

Suddenly, a female student came and greets Changmin.

“Hey, Changmin-shi! Long time no see. I kind a miss you!” said Soo In.

“Hey..I miss you too..hahaha. Why don’t we grab a bite together during recess period?” Changmin asked.

“Sounds great! Younha, why don’t you come with us too?” Soo In grabs Younha’s hand.

“Sure...” Younha nodded a few time. “Why is he don’t remember about me only..it’s hurt me so much..” Younha whispered to herself. Suddenly, a boy came to Younha and handed over a letter to her.

“Younha, this is my feeling to you..please read it!” said the boy with a blushing face. Changmin looked at Younha.

“Ehh...um..I don’t know about this..” Younha looked a bit shy.

“Please, take it!” the boy insisted. So, Younha take the letter. As, she took it, the boy ran outside the class.

“Wah..you got a love letter..that boy kind a cute I guess. I’m jealous. We’re already in third year but I still haven’t got any love letter or confession,” said Soo In.

“Ha..I don’t know about this.. I don’t really think much about this kind of relationship,” said Younha.

“Do you have someone that you like right now?” Soo In asked.

“Etto....um..I don’t know that is love or not but I kind a feel I don’t want him to leave me..” Younha looks down the floor and take a slight peek at Changmin.

“Oh..I advise you to think about your feeling carefully or you might regret it someday if you’re too late,” said Soo In to Younha. Younha nodded and smiles.

                Before they went out to recess, Younha opened the letter and read it. Changmin saw her and came closer to her.

“So, you are going to accept his love?” Changmin asked.

“I’ll think about it. I’m quite surprise his letter is quite romantic.” Younha smiles.

“What? I can give you a better romantic letter. Shessh!” said Changmin.

“Shut up Changmin! You can only give love letter to someone that you love! Not to show off!” said Younha.

“Hmm..I know that..but since you got this letter I felt uneasy..does this mean I love you?”

“Huh? Heck, Changmin! Don’t mess with my feeling. You always with your silly joke like that!” Younha pushes Changmin’s face with her hand. “Come on! I’m hungry! You gonna treat me don’t you?” she added.

“Oh..I used to say that kind of thing to you?”

“Sort of.. Shut up already! Hurry up!”

“Hey, Younha! Why don’t after school we go to someplace that we usually go? I want to recall something,”

“Wha..? I don’t feel to go there now..” Younha answered while rubbing his head with her hand.

“Oww..come on..please..for your friend..please..please..please” Changmin begged Younha.

“Arasso…arasso…” Younha couldn’t resist.

To be continued..