Chapter 2

Is it a goodbye?

“Younha!!” Changmin run toward the van and jump into the van before the door was closed. Both of them were kidnapped. Changmin fights with the kidnapper in the van till he fainted after he received a hard hit on his head by the kidnapper.

Changmin was conscious when he felt water was splashed to his face. He realizes that his hand was tied at the back with Younha. They were taken to an abandoned factory.

“Changmin! Are you okay?” Younha grab Changmin’s hand.

“Yeah..are you okay?” Changmin asked back.

“I’m okay..I’m worried about you..You’re sick..then you’ve been hit,”

“It’s nothing much..what do these guys want,” Changmin take a deep breath..his head felt heavy.

“They said they going to demand ransom from my parent. I’m sorry Changmin, I got you involved with this,” said Younha. She laid her head on Changmin’s shoulder at the back.

“I’ll protect you,” said Changmin. He feel like to hug Younha right now but he can’t.

“Could you two just be quiet! If not, your parent going to receive only your body,” said one of the men.

“Damn you! If anything happen to Younha! I kill you!” Changmin yelled.

“Changmin..” Younha hold his hand.

“Shut up!” the bad guy hit Changmin’s head with a gun. Changmin fell together with Younha. His head was bleeding.

“Uh..my head..”

“Ouch...Changmin, are you okay?”

“Damn both of you! Do you want to be alive or not?! If not, I’ll kill you right now!” the guy pulls the trigger.

“Don’t be stupid number 2, just keep an eye on them,” another guy tried to calm the guy who was called number 2. Look likes they don’t want to use their real name.

Changmin cough hardly. His fever was getting worst.

“Are you alright? Hey, mister! Give him some medicine. He is sick!” Younha tried to help Changmin.

“Sick? Then, that’s good. It will keep his mouth shut!” said guy number 2.

“Hey, I’ve already demand ransom from that girl’s parents. They agreed to give us 100,000 dollar,” said guy number 3.

“Hey! Mister! Give Changmin some medicine. He is really sick!” said Younha. Changmin keep coughing.

“Who cares about him. Actually, we only want you because you’re daughter of the president of the big company,” said guy number 2.

The next day, Younha’s parents have prepared the ransom money in a bag. Police was also cooperating with them. Younha’s father came to the park, the place where the kidnapper decided to meet. Kidnapper number 1 and 3 go to the park while kidnapper number 2 guarding Younha and Changmin at the factory.

“This is the 100,000 dollar that you want. Where is my daughter?” said Younha’s father to the kidnapper.

“Open the bag. I want to see the money,” said kidnapper number 1. Younha’s father opens the bag and showed the money.

“Now, where is my daughter?” asked Younha’s father.

“You’re alone right? Followed us,” said kidnapper number 3.

Meanwhile, at the factory...

Kidnapper number 2 stares at Younha. Younha feels uncomfortable. Changmin looked really weak.

“Hey, don’t you feel pity at him? Give him some water at least!”said Younha to the kidnapper. The kidnapper remain silent. Then, he came towards Younha slowly. He touch Younha’s face and hair.

“What are you doing? Get away from me!” Younha yelled. The kidnapper untied Younha and grab her hands. Younha scream calling for Changmin. The kidnapper start to kiss Younha and tried to stripped Younha’s clothing. Changmin open his eyes.

“What are you doing!! You bastard!” Changmin pushed the kidnapper with his body and they both fall. Younha is crying. Changmin stand up and kick the kidnapper with his only energy and he fall once more. The kidnapper took out his gun.

“You’re dead kid,” he pulled the trigger. Changmin closed his eyes.

“I’m sorry..Younha...I couldn’t protect you..I’m so sorry..”

To be continued..

P/s > How's the story? Please comment..