Chapter 12

Is it a goodbye?

Changmin went to school as usual. He got some attention from his classmates because he had been hospitalized recently. Yoo Chun hugs him from the back and Changmin screams.

“Yaaaaaaahhh!! Don’t do that, bro! You freak me out!” Changmin got panic.

“Hahahahaha! Calm down! I only tease you! It’s been while haven’t seen you in the classroom. Welcome back my bro!” Yoo Chun tried to hug Changmin again.

“Stay away! Back off!” Changmin move backward till he leans on the wall. Other students laugh at them.

“Hey, what happened?” Younha just arrives in the class.

“Changmin freak out coz I’m going to hug him,” Yoo Chun laughs.

“Geeezz...I’m straight OK,” said Changmin.

“Hi, Changmin! You came today. How are you? Whoa! You looked manly with that scar on your eyebrow,” said Younha to Changmin.

“Oh..this scar makes me looked manly huh? Good! No one will call me cute again..hahaha,” Changmin scratches his scar slowly. “You like me with this scar?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah..at least it covering your immaturity,” said Younha.

“What? I’m..immature? Is it true, Yoo Chun?” Changmin look at Yoo Chun with a puppy’s eyes. Yoo Chun laugh and pats Changmin’s shoulder.

“No...I guess...oh wait..maybe yes,” Yoo Chun laugh. Changmin put a long face on his face and glares at Younha.

“Wanna see a mature me?” said Changmin to Younha. He come closer to Younha and grabs Younha’s arm.

“What are...” Younha become speechless with Changmin’s action. Her face becomes red when Changmin’s face moves closer to her face. Younha move her face away from Changmin’s and closes her eyes. “What are you doing?!” Younha slaps Changmin’s face.

“Ouch!!” Changmin rubs his face. His cheek becomes redden. All students stare at him and laugh. Younha walk out from the class. Donghae enters the class.

“What happened? I saw Younha outside with a red face. She looked pretty angry,” Donghae asked.

“Ahaha...ask this idiot,” Yoo Chun looked like he is going to die laughing.

“What? I’m only joking. I dunno she took it seriously,” Changmin scratching his head.

“Ah..don’t worry. She’ll back in a minute,” said Donghae.

“Maybe I’m too much...” Changmin whispers to himself.

Not long after that, Younha back to the classroom.

“Hey, Younha!” Changmin calls Younha but Younha ignoring him. “Younha~... Younha Go!” he calls again but no answer. “Younha shii~...”

“What!” Younha look at him with a lion face.

“Err...I’m sorry..but I want to apologize for what I’ve done,” Changmin apologizing. “It’s not good for you to show that kind of face to a man or you’ll be married late,” Younha glared at him when she heard that. “Oh,! I done it again..” Changmin avoids Younha face.

“Changmin...”

“Y..yeah?”

“Just shut up,”

School’s over. Changmin packs his things getting ready to go home. Yoo Chun offering him to go home together with his car but Changmin refuses. He wants to walk home. He always walks home with Younha but he doesn’t dare to talk to Younha now. Besides, he wants to forget his feelings towards Younha.

“Changmin!” Suddenly, Changmin heard his name being called by Younha.

“What is it miss Younha?” Changmin is sweating.

“Let’s..” Suddenly Donghae interrupts. “Younha, let’s go back together. Can you accompany me to a store? I want to buy something but I dunno which one to choose,” said Donghae.

“Oh..OK then...let’s go,” Younha agrees.

“Great! Oh, Changmin! Wanna join us too?” Donghae invites Changmin.

“No..but thanks.I don’t want to interrupt you guys. Enjoy!” Changmin waves at them and walk out from the class. He took a deep breath and walk back home.

On his way back, Changmin saw a necklace with wings shape locket in a shop. He stops by the shop and takes a look at the necklace.

“Maybe I should buy her some present,” he whispers to himself. Suddenly, someone slaps his back.

“Buying for your girlfriend?”

“Oh..Tae Hee..Hi! What are you doing here?” Changmin looked a bit panic.

“I’m just passing by and saw you in here,” Tae Hee replied. “Oh..this necklace looks pretty,” she added.

“You think girls will like this necklace as a present?” Changmin asks.

Tae Hee looks at him and smiles. “Sure, I think any girl would like this necklace as a present,” Tae Hee answers. “I bet you want to buy this necklace for her?” she added.

“Well..haha..it’s for her birthday,” Changmin looks a bit blush.

“Aww...so cute. Hey, wanna grab something to eat after this? It’s on me,” said Tae hee.

“I’m always OK when it comes about food,” Changmin is smirking.

After that, they go to a small restaurant.

“I want Set A and this extra large ice cream. Thanks!,” Changmin tells his order to the waiter with a big smile on his face.

 “Aigooo..I can’t treat you often if you like this,” said Tae Hee.

“Next time I’ll treat you Tae Hee. It’s kinda worthy to go out with you,” said Changmin.

“What? Why’s that?” asked Tae Hee.

“Coz if I don’t have enough money, you can cover for me,” Changmin laughs.

“Yah! It’s better for you if you go out with Younha. I’m not from a rich family,” said Tae Hee.

“Hey..I’m not a materialistic person,OK? It’s not about money that I friend with her,” said Changmin.

“Oh...speaking of her, there she is..with Donghae,” Tae Hee points her finger to the outside of the restaurant. Younha and Donghae are walking outside of the restaurant. Changmin stares at them.

Younha got the instinct that she’s being watch by someone and she looks inside the restaurant. She saw Changmin and Tae Hee in the restaurant through the window.

“Oh..it’s Changmin,” Donghae notices them too. “Let’s greet them,” Donghae grabs Younha’s hand and go into the restaurant.

“Hi, Changmin! Having dinner? This is....” asked Donghae.

“I’m Kim Tae Hee from next class. I believe I haven’t introduces myself properly to you, Donghae,” said Tae Hee.

“Oh..Changmin’s girl?”

“What?” Changmin and Tae Hee burst out the word at the same time. Younha stares at them.

“No..no..no..I’m this guy’s girl? Even when he’s the only man in this world...please look for anyone else,” said Tae Hee. Changmin is nodding his head.

“I will,” said Changmin. Tae Hee was surprise from what Changmin said and she pinches him. Donghae laugh at them.

“Well, Changmin I just want to remind you about my birthday party in case you forgot about it,” Younha wants to change the topic.

“Don’t worry. I promise. Hey, I thought you two were going to a store,” asked Changmin.

“Oh..We were. We are going home now,” Younha answers.

“See you tomorrow!

P/s : To my subscriber, arigato gozaimasu!