Chapter 10

Is it a goodbye?

 

Changmin walks down the street after he’s out from the hospital couple of days ago. He wants to rest his mind and take some air. While he’s walking down the street, he saw Younha and Donghae out from a car. Changmin quickly covers his face with his cap and hide at the corner. Changmin want to forget his feeling towards Younha but he misses her so much. Changmin felt ache in his chest when he saw Younha with Donghae. Changmin puts his hand on his chest and grabs his shirt to endure his sadness. Younha looked happy beside Donghae. Changmin tried to smile because he knows Younha will be happy with Donghae.

“At least I don’t have to worry much about her,” Changmin whispered to himself.

Changmin turned around to avoid being noticed by Younha and Donghae. He walks away from them. While he’s walking, he accidently bump into someone.

“Ah...mianhae! I’m sorry! Are you alright?” Changmin looks at the person and he notice that it’s  Tae Hee. He quickly hide his face.

“Eh..Changmin! It’s you! It’s been a long time I didn’t see you. How are you?” Tae Hee tried to see Changmin’s face but Changmin keep dodging away his face.

“Err..Tae Hee..long time no see...”

“Hm? Why there’s a lot of bruises? You got into fight again?” Tae Hee lowers her body and stares at Changmin’s face. “Don’t say that you got all this bruises from Younha,” she added to joke with Changmin. Changmin doesn’t give a respond. He stares the ground and his memory with Younha keep flashing in his mind.

“Chang..min?” Tae Hee waves her hand in front of Changmin’s face. She got panicked when she saw Changmin’s face turned sad. Changmin holds his chest because he felt hurt.

************************************************************************

Broke up today, we’ve broken up today
If you think you can understand my heart, then please cry with me
I suppose I can’t be the one, I suppose it’s a no
How much longer do I have to cry until you’ll love me properly ?

I was so happy, I was so happy it pained more
I hate myself for getting tricked by love

I should have stayed and told you I was hurt
Our memories of love that should be holding you back
You live tomorrow and I today
No one, nothing can make me smile

************************************************************************

“Uh...I’m sorry Tae Hee but..could you help me? How can I forget my feelings to someone who I love without hurting myself so much? The more I tried to avoid this feeling, the more I felt the pain. Do you know how I can overcome this pain? I can’t bear it anymore,” Tear start to flow from Changmin’s eyes.

“Are you okay Changmin? Don’t be sad..What can I do to help you get better?” Tae Hee tried to calm Changmin. “Come, let’s...let’s have an ice cream over there,” she added with a panic voice. Changmin laugh a bit in his cry.

“Come on. Let’s have an ice cream and have a chat ,” Tae Hee grabs Changmin’s hand and they walk to the ice cream truck. They sit on a bench under the tree and have a chat. Changmin seems a bit better after that.

“Well, I need to go now. I have cram school. Don’t be sad anymore Changmin. If you have anything to talk, find someone, Yoo Chun or me,”

“Thanks Tae Hee. I appreciate that.” Changmin smiles a bit.

Tae Hee waves at Changmin and leaves. Changmin closes his eyes and take a deep breath. He’s going home now. When he reaches his home, he saw a car. A car that Younha and Donghae ride earlier.

“What is this car doing here? Younha and Donghae are here?” Changmin wonders.

P/s : Sorry for the late update!