Meet the Girls of Sugar & Spice

Living Our Dreams..

Meet the Girls of Sugar & Spice

Hwa Mina,The oldest among the six girls.She's 20 years old and the leader of the group.Oftenly mistaken GA in of Browned eyed Girls,A lot of people think of her as a model because of her porcelain skin.She is a former Martial Artist,SM made her quit because they are afraid that she might hurt her face.She can rap very well,Netizens always compare her to Yoobin because of her amazing rap.Out of all of them she have been trained for only 6 months breaking Snsd's Sunny record who have been trainee for 7 months.She made her first appearance on Ivy's Touch me,and got to be  part of 2PM backup dancer,She also got the role of  Leading Lady on Super Junior*No other*.She prefer to wear jeans and plain t-shirt over mini skirts.She has a small tattoo of Fallen ANgel on the back of her neck crowning her as the Fallen Angel Leader.She gives bad first impression because of  the way she stare.But in reality she is a nice person she always care for her dongsaengs and she doesn't let anyone insult her or any of her friends.She is talkative and Sarcastic if you get to know her more.She loves challenge and always give her effort ,She believes that No matter what people does they should always give their best,for some reason she hates losing..People think of her as the Biggest of Era because she always caught talking to a lot of Boy Idols.But in contrast she hates Game and player.

Choi Shinae,The Lead Vocalist.Eighteen years old.Trainee for 5 years.Tiffany Hwang is her mentor.She appeared on some of Beauty products CF and Mall Advertisement.Netizens called her Ullzang Ice Princess because of her Beautiful Face and not friendly attitude and her bluntly statements.She is the Umma of the group,She nags her dongsaengs even her Unni to show her concern to them because of that people said that she is Key's Female Counterpart.Weakest link of the group she oftenly fall or easily slipped.Though she hates to be called clumsy either weak.She can control her anger but when she couldn't she will burst it all out and cry.She hates wearing dress,she just want some Jeans and T-shirt.She doesn't like wearing High Heels.
 
KIm Yuni,Seventeen Years old.Sub Vocalist of the group.Trainee for 2 years.Her physical apperance make her look like T-ara's Jiyeon and Kim Tae Hee,In result of that she have heard a lot of harshful comment.She was discovered through a Singing Competition.She is independent and used to live her life by her own since her Grandparents died.Despite of that she have a outgoing personality you can come to her If you have any problems because for surely you can overcome it with her help.She have a plain fashion style making her to stand out.
 
Baek Miko,Seventeen years old younger than Yuni for 3 months.Lead Dancer can dance like a Machine.Have been trainee on PLEDIS but she dropped out because of her poor health.And now debuting under SM Company.She shows resemblance of Vivi.
She's funny and LOUD.And she always forget a lot of things.The food Goddess of the Group,but she can't cooked even if she try hard.When someone annoys her or make her repat all over again she have a tendency to hit someone.Her group mates as the Piggy Violent Vivi.She loves to wear shorts,beanies,dress and cozy accessories.
 
Lee Hyun Jae.16 years old,Crowned as Korea's Angel Because of her angel like features.She is the groups Main Vocalist.Her Unnies define her as the most member they would wanted to date if they are a boy because of the way she cared for other people.
She is talkative,sweet and loving but sometimes she can be dangerous and mean.
 
Lee Joyce.Their 16 years old dancing maknae.A trainee for  1 and half years.Someone recommended her to audition Sm and she got accept after her first try.She belongs to a broken family.She's one of LOUDEST member and approachable member.She always blurted out accidentaly her Unnis secret and habits.
 
 
 
 
All of this seven girls will debut under SM company.Crowning them as the SHinee's Female Counterpart.A lot of people see that they can even surpass there Sunbaes.