Crap!

Straight or Not? (B2ST ver.)

 

My mouth hang wide open in shock. I was in a hotel room with a man who just came out of the shower while I was half-.

 

Never in my life would I have seen this coming even if came in front of my face.

 

This isn’t happening! I told myself.

 

“I’m pretty sure it is.” He replied as if I was talking to him. I gave him a glare in which he just brushed off like a speck of dirt on his black leather jacket that he was wearing.

 

I’m a man! I don’t do guys!

 

Just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl.

 

OKAY STOP!

 

Junhyung. Just calm yourself! This is a dream!

 

YES! You’re dreaming and any minute you’re gonna wake up in your bed. Alone.

 

Just breathe and everything will be alright. I followed what I was thinking and took a deep breath.

 

Apparently, it didn’t work. The stranger was still in front of me looking at me curiously as if I was something else. I decided to go for pain. Maybe that will do the trick.

 

I slapped myself and swore as soon as I felt the sting of the hit.

 

He chuckled when I hit myself. I know it was a dumb thing to do but the realization hit me hard.

 

OH F@*!k This is REAL!

 

Me. Junhyung of so-called B2ST/BEAST spent a night with a MAN! A man!

 

My image!

 

This guy was still looking at me and it was pissing me off. He was looking at me like I was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

I wanted to wipe that smile on his face but what was I to say? I glared at him, but this only made him laugh more. His laugh was quite attractive.

 

What?! Junhyung are you losing your mind? His smile is not attractive or better yet y- FOCUS Junhyung! You’re the JOKER. Be a man!

 

The more I look at him, the more my brain was going haywire.

 

I really don’t know what’s wrong with me. I shook my head hard sideways hoping it would help me think clearer.

 

He still has that playful smile promising anyone a time of their lives.

 

Damn it! What am I thinking again!

 

Irritating Man!

 

I glared at him some more and he just stood there watching me. We were frozen in place for some time until a call interrupted us.

 

“Freeze Freeze Freeze~” It was my phone.

 

I scrambled with the sheets and covered myself. My eyes frantically searched for the phone and found it on the y mysterious guy’s hand, who was holding it gingerly.

 

“Give it to me” I barked.

 

Another playful smile formed on his lips and gave me the phone without argument.

 

My finger pressed the answer button as I cleared my throat. I faced my back on him and took the call.

 

“Hello?” I warily answered.

 

“WHAT THE FU~BEEP”

 

The next thing I knew was my phone was gone in my hands and he was holding the phone.

 

“Hello?” He put it on speaker mode and mouthed to me to keep quiet. Surprisingly I did as told and I hated myself for it.

 

I was about to get off the bed to reach for the phone when I remembered my lack of clothing.

 

“Uh hello? Where’s Junhyung hyung? And who are you?”

 

“Who I am doesn’t matter and he will be there in about 20 minutes if you could tell me where you are. ” He answered coolly.

 

“Oh! We’re at MBC. We’ll be having a recording.” It was as if Yoseob was in a trance and answered the stranger honestly.

 

“Great. Thank you for your cooperation Yoseob-sshi”

 

I just stared at him. No one could make Yosob spill anything as fast as him. It usually take him and his friends a lot of persuasion and pressure to make Yoseob break, but this guy only opened his mouth.

 

He closed my phone and put it back in my hand.

 

I wondered how would be able to do such a thing. Judging from the view from the suite, we’re 40 minutes away from the MBC building.

 

As if he read my thoughts, he assured me. “Don’t worry you’ll be there before you know it. Oh! And better get ready if you don’t want to be late than you already are.” With that, he left me alone in the suite.

 

As soon as I heard the door click, I got off the bed and changed. It was already embarrassing to be almost bare- in front of a stranger.

 

It took me a record of less than a minute to be fully clothed and I went outside the room to meet him in the lobby. I just received a call from him before I went out.

 

When I arrived at the lobby, he was there sitting comfortably as if there was nothing wrong with the world as he stared off somewhere.

 

Looking at him so laid back, I could resist to . I quietly approached him, trying not to let him notice me, but before I could even move a foot closer to him, he looked my way with the same irritating smile he had been giving me ever since I opened my eyes.

 

“Your ride’s already waiting for you…” He stood up and approached me. I didn’t realize that I stood frozen from my spot.

 

His hand rested on my shoulders and turned me around while pushing me outside. I couldn’t glare at him since he caught me by surprise.

 

When we were already outside, I saw a nice looking silver BMW with heavily tinted windows.

 

My mouth was still shut tight until he suddenly shoved me inside of the car and closed the door. I looked back at him and saw his hand waving at me.

 

“What-”

 

The next thing I knew that happened, the car zoomed away and I could only gawked as his figure disappear into a speck of dust.

 

“Damn I didn’t get to ask what happened” I said to myself. Not only that, I didn’t even get a name.

 

-------------------------------

 

True to his word, I arrived at MBC building as fast as the speeding light. I’m not exaggerating… okay maybe I am but the driver was a maniac! He drove over 180km/hr!

 

I stepped out of the car with my vision swirling all over the place. Everything was shaky that I had to lean onto the car until I could walk steadily.

 

The driver waited until I was on my own two feet before driving off. There were no pleasantries, just plain old professionalism.

 

That guy and this driver… Ah! I don’t know what to think.

 

They just dropped me off somewhere near MBC… unprotected.

 

Great! This is just great!

 

My phone rang, and I’m sure it was one of the guys rushing me.

 

When I checked, I was right. It was Kikwang telling me that I’ll be so dead if I don’t come right this minute.

 

Without wasting any more time, I quickly made my way to the building.

 

As I was a couple of feet away from the back entrance of MBC building, a couple of fans waiting saw me.

 

“Ah!!!! B2ST’S JUNHYUNG OPPA!”

 

“OPPA!”

 

“KYAH!!!!”

 

“JOKER! MARRY ME!”

 

“JUNHYUNG OPPA I’M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!” One girl who was a high school student screamed.

 

Couldn’t my day get any worse?!!!!

 

The next thing I knew was that a large mob of fans came rushing to my direction. I looked around and there was nothing that could hide me from this growing disaster.

 

There was no chance but to run.

 

I backed a few steps before turning around and breaking into a run. With all my might I ran away from the mob of fans.

 

I was running away from the building I was supposed to be in a few hours ago.

 

Now, I’m really late.

 

They’re going to kill me for real this time.

 

I ran as fast as I could. I don’t know how long I ran just that by the time I finally got away from those crazy fangirls, my clothes were soaking wet from all that running.

 

Gasping for air, I managed to get inside MBC and go meet my co-members.

 

“Finally you’re here!” Kikwang sighed in relief as soon as my feet entered the dressing room.

 

I nodded and looked at him blankly. I was still trying to recover from the run earlier that I couldn’t care less about what was about to happen to me.

 

It didn’t take long before I heard voices coming outside the practice room.

 

“Where is he? I’m gonna kill him once I see him!” That voice was definitely Doojoon hyung, I can understand that he was so pissed at me since I missed more than 3 hours of practice. And I’m already late from the stage rehearsal before the recording.

 

He’ll definitely give me one hell of beating.

 

“Hyung jebal(Please), don’t” It was Dongwoon begging our leader.

 

The footsteps was getting louder and louder until it stopped in front of the door separating us.

 

I gulped hard and prayed for a miracle to happen, but it didn’t come.

 

The door opened to show an exploding Doojoon facing me.

 

Crap… I’m really dead.

 

Things just got scrambled up...so I have a long delay

Hope you like this one.