"Finally, You're Mine"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

"LET'S BREAK UP" was the last line I all said but things started to get blurry...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then I woke up from my dream. I looked at the whole room and I saw my halmeoni there, sitting at the side of the bed, totally worried.

"Halmeoni, what happened?"

"Cole-ah, I told you that you shouldn't have gone to school, it's a luck that the guy whom was about to bring you to school, had felt that you're burning" I looked at her confused.

"you mean...Doojoon-shi?" she just smiled at me and nodded. It really is a weird thing for me since we aren't even close yet he helped me. Then suddenly, a knock on the door was heard...

"Cole-ah, I'm gonna go grab the door first" I just smiled at her and nodded. I laid down on the bed, holding my forehead. I wanted to sleep but my body just told me to go to school because I need to submit my paperwork which I had worked hard for days. I can't miss it. I started standing up even though I felt dizzy, I went straight to the washroom and got myself ready.

Since I know halmeni won't allow me, I decided to sneak out through my window. It really isn't hard to get out of here. I jumped down to the grass and then I ran to the bus stop. It arrived earlier than expected and so I rode it. 

I arrived at the bus and went down immediately and ran as fast as I can to our classroom, before the school starts. 

*ring* I heard the school bell rang and bumped into someone on the way.

"I'm sorry" I bowed down 90 degrees and immediately ran. I opened the door of our classroom and saw a surprised teacher there.

"annyeonhaseyo seonsaengnim, sorry I'm late" she just nodded and signaled me to go to my seat. I sat there totally dizzy but I fought with it. I successfully submitted my paper and the class immediately ended and signaled for lunch. 

"Nicole~~~" I saw a smiling Seungyeon approaching me. 

"Oh Seungyeon-ah" I tried my best to give her a smile.

"what is it? you're frowning today, it's not you" I told her, confused. 

"I think...I should give up on Hyunseung" My eyes widened, shocked.

"wha---ttt?" she just smiled at me.

"I thought that maybe I need to find someone best for me, it's time to move on" her last line kept on repeating my mind.

"Nicole-ah, let's grab lunch" I smiled at her and nodded. Yet I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Seungyeon-ah, I'll go to the washroom first" 

"ok but be sure to be there fast ok?"

"ok" I smiled at her. I entered the washroom and held my neck, I was burning. My head was aching and I'm dizzy. I decided to brush away my thoughts and wet my neck and face with cold water then I wiped it using my handkerchief.

"Nicole-ah, you can do this! HWAITING!!!" I screamed and went outside to find a bunch of girls in fornt of me.

"what do you want?" I told them.

"now you think you're brave" one girl smirked at me and pushed me.

"what we want? SIMPLE...GET AWAY FROM THE KINGKAS OR ELSE---"

"or else what?" I asked them, totally not scared.

"NOW YOU'RE ANSWERING...YA YOU MUST BE CRAZY" one of the girls pushed me strong enough for me to fall.

"YA JUNG NICOLE, MAYBE YOU PAID KIKWANG TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?"

"WHAT?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?" I laughed at them, trying my best to stand up.

"YA JUNG NICOLE @$@%!%!#^##*" my name was the only thing I heard and the rest was just mere echoes to me.

"Let's deal with this later I'm---" then everything started to become pitch dark yet I heard a voice.

"YA NICOLE!!!"

Kikwang's POV

Me and my friends decided to eat at the cafeteria. We were all having fun but Yoseob suddenly spoke...

"Kikwang, how's things going between you and Nicole?" I just smiled at him.

"what the hell was that?" Hyunseung said, totally laughing.

"what a lie Kikwang!!!" someone suddenly interrupted.

"you broke her heart isn't it?" I saw Junhyung approaching us. My eyes widened.

"Hyung when did you---" 

"are you freaking kidding me?" I cutted Dongwoon off.

"who the hell are you kidding?" he said. I grabbed him by the collar and started to burst out.

"WHO ARE YOU HUH?!? WHAT IS ALL THE LIE---" he grabbed my hands and pushed them off, totally startling me.

"what is all the lie wtih yourself?" Junhyung smirked and left. It totally pissed me off and decided to run to him and punch him but they all stopped me.

"Aishhhh he's gonna get it next time" I rubbed my shirt and fixed it and looked up to find a worried Seungyeon at her place.

"Seungyeon, what's wrong?" she looked at me and stood up.

"N-nnico-llleee, she hasn't come here, it's already been 15 minutes" My eyes widened.

"WHY?!? WHAT'S WRONG?" I shouted at her.

"she's...she's..." I ran off to find her. As I was shouting her name and went to almost all of the school campus, she's still nowhere to be found. I kneeled down, angry and frustrated at myself.

"NICOLE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted as tears started to floww of my eyes. I started punching the floor and cried so hard.

"she...left...me" I cried louder but after a few minutes, I saw her figure, with a bunch of girls, bullying her.

"Nicole..." I ran off and started to wipe my tears. "I will save you..." as I was about to reach her, she...FAINTED. I stopped at my tracks, totally shocked.

"N-nicol-leee" I said as I ran to her, angry tears started to flow. I started pushing each of the girls and carried her.

"YA JUNG NICOLE!!! YA WAKE UP!!!" I kept on bugging her til I ran to Sangchu and went directly to the hospital. I placed her head in my lap, touching her and her face.

"I'm here now, I won't leave you"

Seungyeon's POV

as Kikwang went off, I stood there with Hyunseung, staring at each other. I gave him a cold, bitter stare and was about to walk off but he grabeed my hand.

"let's talk" he told me with full of sincerity in his voice. I shrugged his hand off.

"there's nothing to talk about"

"well I have" he grabbed me and pulled me to the outside of the cafeteria.

"what's with you?!?" I haven't ralized but tears started to flow off my eyes. He kneeled at me and begged.

"is this a joke" I laughed off and was about to walk off when he suddenly hugged me from behing and gave me a rose.

"Han Seungyeon, I love you" I laughed and shrugged him off yet he hugged me tighter and I was having trouble to breathe.

"let me go---"

"that time, at the restaurant, I'm so sorry for being a coward. I don't know if you like me back but now I have decided to confess to the whole world" I looked around and saw a huge buch of people staring at us.

"let go, it's embarassing" I started to blush at the suddeness of everything.

"ok then but wait...." I looked at him confused. He stood at the bench and started shouting...

"HAN SEUNGYEON, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON OF THIS WORLD, I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" My eyes widened and the response of the crowd was priceless. They started shouting and what just happened moved me to tears.

"ANSWER HIM! ANSWER HIM!" the crowd kept on cheering and brought me to laughter and tears.

"yes..."

"what?"

"yes..."

"what?"

"JANG HYUNSEUNG, YES...I LOVE YOU!!!" then he started to run to me and hugged me and we're both in tears.

"finally, you're mine"

 

 

 

annyeong readers!!! sorry if I haven't updated T_T here's a sweet chapter for the SeungSeung Couple hope you liked it keke~ annyeong LOVE YOU MUAH!!! >:D<