Socks; Himchan and Jongup

Crack B.A.P

The thing that Himchan just cannot understand is why on earth Yongguk insists on wearing socks when they have . There is nothing y about socks and they really don’t have any place in bed, but his lover wears them every single time they’re having a y romp. Himchan figured it was a good thing he bottomed or they would never get anywhere because he would probably go soft thinking about Yongguk’s stupid socks.

He tried to explain his concerns to his best friend and confidante. He figured that the teenager could understand that socks just aren’t y. “And when we have he won’t take his socks off, you know. I want him to, but he just won’t take them off.”

The younger boy seemed to take a few minutes to think. Himchan was expecting that something intelligent would come from his mouth with the amount of time he took to think about it, but he really should have known better. “But Hyung.” He scratched his head a bit. “What if his feet get cold?”

Himchan deadpanned. What did cold feet have to do with anything? was about being y, not about the comfort of one’s feet. Yongguk should have cared about Himchan’s ual preferences and taken off his socks. “Just… tell him that socks aren’t y, alright? Do it for Hyung?”

“Alright Hyung.” He smiled brightly and gave Himchan a thumbs up before running off to do as the elder male had asked. He was a good minion. 

___

socks aren't y you guys