The As and The D

Living With Things
 
"Well, if you really want to know, I want As. Not the D," I joked.
 
"You're such a nerd!" Lina laughed.
 
"What can I say? If his head is in those books then he'd be too busy being a player. All of the time it would take to get a faithful man would be worth while," I stated. I took one last gulp of my orange juice.
 
 I wasn't willing to treasure someone who'd sneak around behind my back. Nope, I wanted pure commitment before I would become intimate with a man. I wasn't playing hard to get, I just had standards and I knew exactly what I wanted.
 
"Who do you think fits your ideal type?" Vanessa, a student who came from America, asked.
 
"Umm, Youngboy."
 
"The new guy?!" Lina exclaimed.
 
"Why not? He's smart, cute, nice, and he doesn't sleep with any of the queenkas."
 
"But what if he's just a hot kingka who happens to have a functional brain that allows him to put his evil plans in action? A hot kingka is evil enough, but, a hot kingka with a brain?!"
 
 Lina and Vanessa have their stereotypes against queenkas and kingkas. They believe that all of them are overrated players and troublemakers that like to make school life a living cliche. Although that's true for a lot of kingkas and queenkas, there still some hope for them. I'm sure that there is at least one reasonable person within that clique.
 

"Whatever." I fixed my skirt threw away my leftovers, and went to my locker.

 

 Thankfully, the hallways were almost deserted. That's why I finish my lunch early, after lunch there would be an ocean of people struggling against the crowd. It would be nearly impossible to get to class on time by leaving right after lunch. It makes me all ninja like.
 
 I walked pass a couple making out and then bustling into the janitors' closet. I almost forgot, the hallways are so empty during lunch that you could also get away with affairs, , or just having a relationship on the low down. It's too easy, simple, and convenient.
 
 I opened my locker and got my supplies but before I closed it I noticed a small gift box. I untied the pink ribbons of the black gift box. Inside the gift box was a necklace. The pendant was a frowning cloud with rain and lightning bolts hanging from it. It was extremely cute.

 

"Aww," I marveled the cute pendant then put on the necklace. I looked at the note at the bottom of the gift box.
 
Thanks for tutoring me. Meet me after school ~ Youngboy
 
"Hm, what could he be planning?" I questioned before I went to class. There in the center of the classroom was Youngboy, twiddling his thumbs on his phone. I took a seat next to him.
 
"Hey."
 
"Yo! I see that you like your present," he smiled.
 
"Thanks for the present. You don't need to pay me back for tutoring you though."
 
"No worries. You helped me get an A on that test," he grinned his pearly whites. My heart began to race and my cheek were on fire.
 
"Yah! What do you think you're doing with my oppa?!" A queenka with her lipstick smudged screamed.
 
"Uhm, nothing," I mumbled and moved to a different spot. Youngboy gave me a worried look and shot an irate glare at Haena as she scooted a seat next to him. She whipped out a mirror and fixed her makeup.
 
"Omo! How did my makeup get smudged?!" She dramatically gasped.
 
"Probably because you were on some guy's neck like you were hungry," Youngboy snapped at her.
 
"Oh, oppa, I don't know what you're talking about! You're so jealous! Is that why you were talking to her? Just to make me jealous? You're so cute, oppa!" She extolled and pinched his cheek. She put a lot of emphasis on her and threw me a dirty look.
 
 I'm not afraid of queenkas but I definitely do not want anything to do with them. Especially, Haena, the most popular queenka—and the most promiscuous, of course. She has her exclusive posse of living plastic dolls and her mountains of Gucci, Coach, Louis Baton, and a long list of expensive "favors". All of this nobility and aristocracy comes from her cosseting father, the CEO of some large conglomerate made out of some other large firms. He spoils her silly with the finest luxuries in the universe as long as she's "daddy's little girl". He's even more stuck up than her (no wonder).
 
 As for her mother—well, there's not much to say. She's…a plastic surgeon's best friend.
 
 Sounds like a lucrative life, huh? What else could someone possibly want when they have money and power? Hm, let me think…more money and power? Bingo.
 
A/N
Yay! First chapter! Let's celebrate with some derp! ^•^