Last Round

Wonkyushipper07's Wonkyu LAS Entries.

The contest is over~~~ and so I got runner up! :DD 

this was the last challenge: 

Title: [optional]

Pairing: Siwon/Kyuhyun, ft one other SJ member

Rating: [optional]
Genre: Alternate Universe, Thriller (aka: suspense, tension and excitement)
Word Count: [between 500-1500]

Summary:
Siwon knew that eventually his body would break down under the strain, but his mind was strong. This Cho Kyuhyun and his five realities would not be the end of him. Never.

 

This was my entry,kind of based in the movie The Matrix but didnt get what I wanted to get. anyways, enjoy :)

 

Until you kissed my lips... and you saved me. 

Heartbeat: stable.  Blood Pressure:  good. Breathing: regular. All vital signs are clear.

 

Choi Siwon, open your eyes.

 

The first thing I noticed was the familiar ceiling fan hanging above me and the warm cream color of the walls. I felt around the soft sheets and sat up on the comfortable bed. I ran my hands through my recently cut black head and sign. I should talk to somebody about these weird dreams. There is a certain moment of disorientation once a person wakes up but, as I took the sheets off me to reveal my body, it all comes back. I’m in our room.

But where was he?

I waited for any sounds but there was nothing. Nothing from the shower or the kitchen. No videogames and nothing from outside.  That’s something weird. Our neighborhood is quite active in the mornings. “I must have woken up very late.” I dismissed the scary atmosphere and picked up a pair of shorts from the floor. I doubled checked the bathroom and walked to the kitchen but there was no sign of him.

I took a cup and filled it up with some orange juice. I stared out the window as I drank, birds were flying but there was still no sound.  My cup got empty in seconds but it didn’t have any taste, it was as if I was drinking water. I filled it up with more juice… no taste at all.

I smashed the cup against the floor and grabbed one of broken pieces, I dragged it against my left palm until it draw blood out of it and watched how my injury healed in minutes.

I ran to balcony and opened the doors. We lived in the 5th floor, with a nice view of our whole street, and it was like any other day. There were people walking by, the morning bus ran as usually and children walked excitedly to the nearby school.

“Hey! HEY!!! Can you hear me?!! I’m up here! HEY!!” I waived my arms but nobody looked up.

The birds were flying with no wind.

I ran back to the living room to check the clock. 2:35pm, the same time I woke up, it hadn’t move at all. The calendar in our kitchen said it was October 13th, 2012 and the smashed up cup was fixed up, sitting at the counter.

I thought that everything was alright and that it was just another day. But the last time I was awake, my calendar said it was July 13th, 2013. It was summer and the kids were playing in the water park two blocks away from our apartment, they were not wearing sweaters or walking to school. I spent Christmas and New Year’s alone searching for him. They said he was dangerous, uncontrollable, and that I was the only person who could find him.

The last time I was awake I had landed in Russia because they said that he was there. They gave me some directions and I arrived without success.

The last time I was awake I held on tight to the date October 13th because that was the last day I saw the love of my life before his innocent game declared him a potential international enemy.  They thought I could capture him, but apparently, he captured me first.

“Kyuhyun, I know you can listen to me. You don’t have to hide anymore. Please, come out.”  For how long have I been here? “Kyuhyun…”

“I know Leeteuk sent you. You did a good job.”

I had looked everywhere but he wasn’t in the house and the door hadn’t open. Where was he talking from?

“I’m not going to hurt you…”

“… It’s impossible for you to…”

“Please, come out.”

In that brief moment of silence I figured it out, his voice came out of nowhere and everywhere, and our apartment was just a pretty picture. A picture down to detail with everything in the exact same position as in that day. Our jackets were hanging on the back of the front door, our shoes were under the small step, Kyu’s shirt was on the sofa and his pants by the bedroom door and if I stepped inside the bedroom my pants would be next to the foot of our bed with my underwear while Kyu’s would near the closet.

“Baby…”

“You always call me baby when you want something.” I turned around and he was there, leaning on our bedroom’s doorframe wearing only my favorite long sleeve shirt, just like that morning. His hair was in a mess and his red lips puffy. My breath got stuck on my chest.

“Have you not changed at all?”

His short brown hair was scattered along his forehead as he teasingly played with the hem of the shirt. “My hair grew a little and I might be skinnier. Besides that, not much.”

I took a step forward as he took a step backwards. I tried to reach him once more but he moved farther away.

“Where are we? What place is this?” I knew perfectly where we were, I just need some sort of confirmation that I wasn’t dreaming anymore.

Kyuhyun smiled a little bit and glanced around the room. He looked proud. “We are inside my baby. I wanted to show it to you before but I never had the time and then Leeteuk brainwashed you…”

“Don’t start.”

“… This is why you have been following me around the world, Won.  This is the miracle that all the nations want. Welcome to The Matrix.”

I walked closer to him until I could hold him in my arms. I never believed anything that they said; if I accepted the mission it was because I had missed him so much that breathing was turning to be hurtful without his presence.  I hugged him tightly and smelled his beautiful curls that had no odor in this weird virtual world.

“There’s a better solution than me dragging you there, Kyu. If you give yourself up then...”

“I’m not going to! I’m innocent! Why can’t you see it? I did it for a reason! And I swear it’s not what they have told you. The agency is a liar and Leeteuk used you for his convenience. Why can’t you see it?! Why don’t you believe me?! I thought you loved me.”

“I do.”

“Then stay with me in this world.” His left arm hanged on my neck and his right hand ran smoothly over my abs. He always got what he wanted when his lips were almost over mine and his tongue came out to play. He knew this perfectly well.  “They will never find us. We can live however we want, as long as we want”

“Kyu, this is wrong. They will find us. They had the correct address; we have to get out here.”

 “There’s only one way… you have to die in the cyber world.” Out of nowhere he pressed a gun against me but the agency had warned me about this too. “See, I have another! We can do it at the same time.” I felt the cold sting of metal against the back of my neck.

“Kyu…”

“It’s the only way.”

“I know you are out there controlling me and that this is a hologram. Please let me out. I can help you.” He froze in arms, giving me the opportunity to take both guns and drop them. “I won’t let them take you away from me. Never.  They won’t get you in jail. I promise.”

 “I’m also plugged in, Won.”

“What?”

“I-I’m not lying to you. Die here, wake up over there.”

 “Look at me in the eyes, and then say that.”

“Siwon!”

“SAY IT!”

 He obviously knew the true meaning of dying inside The Matrix. I let go of him and picked up one of the guns.

 “Kiss me, Siwon.”

“I don’t have time for this. I have to get out and if this is the only way…”

“Kiss me.”

When a single tear ran down his cheek it wasn’t an option anymore. This was his hidden message. This was the real trigger.

I took his lips in mine and kissed him with all the passion that I’ve reserved for him. His lips tasted like cherry and his favorite cologne filled my nostrils. His little moans seemed to echo in the emptiness of the disturbing silence. My hands moved on their own against his pristine chest, one of them leaving a red trail across it. It was simply perfect to have him like this again. My eyes naturally closed with the incredible pleasure running through my veins.

I opened my eyes again to a weird room with hundreds of computers and strange noises.  My body was lying on a table with cables attached everywhere. I heard a sniff, looked to my side, and there kyuhyun lay crying.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“We can escape,” I answered. “Together.” 

 

Thank youfor voting in the contest and for reading~~ SEE YA :D