Final

I'm a namja,

“Hahaha. Man, it’s fun to watch you limp.” Jonghyun looks at me and laughs out loud.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” I shout at him and hit his chest with my fist. My lips turn into a pout and I look down.

“Hahaha, oh god haha!” The dino doesn’t stop laughing and I look at him with a shocked expression. His eyes are squinted hard and I can already see tears forming in the corners of his eyes. My face turns red and I cover his mouth with my palms.

“Stop laughing!” I cry out embarrassed and stomp with my foot on the ground.

“Muahahaha!” He slaps my hands away and clutches onto his stomach, his face already a dark shade of red and I can see tears rolling down his cheeks. My face gets hotter from embarrassment and I feel the little bit of my patience running out.

“YAH! STOP LAUGHING!” I clench my fists and grit my teeth together. That dino! How can he make fun of me like that?! I watch his laughter die down while tapping my foot on the ground.

“Okay, okay…” Jonghyun inhales deeply and looks at me with a beet red face, still smiling like an idiot.

“Good.” I hiss out “Don’t do that again.” I scoff and put my hands on my hips, shooting him a death glare – trying to prove him that I was dead serious.

“Seriously… This guy.” I murmur under my breath and turn away, still with a mad expression on my face. “How can he be this annoying. Oh dear god, I don’t th-“

The sound of a giggle stopped my thoughts.

Did Jonghyun just… ing… giggle?

I gasp and look at him. Here he is: eyes smiling and I can see the corners of his lips twitching, trying to suppress another giggle. I quickly regain my composure and glare at him before raising my head up into the air and stomping to the kitchen. I can hear his laughter again.

Anooooooying.

Scoffing, I take out a carton of banana milk and close the fridge’s door shut. I raise my head again and stomp to the living room.

“Still a little kid, hahaha” I plop down on the sofa and turn on the TV to drown out his stupid laughter. I put the straw in the bottle. I look at him and furrow my eyebrows.

“I’M NO KID. I’M A NAMJA!” I shout to him before turning away and sipping my milk.

“Yeah, a man who still drinks banana milk.” My eyebrows twitch in annoyance and I inhale deeply before turning to him back again and giving him the best stink eye ever.

“I drink more milk because I wanna grow taller. Don’t want to be as short as the only dinosaur alive.” I look at him from head to toe and shoot him a glare.

“Yeah yeah. You’re SO tall.” I raise my eyebrow.

“Are you…mocking me?!” My mouth opens up in shock.

“Pretty much.” He looks at me happily, showing that idiotic smile.

“You… You… GLUTTON!”  I shout at him and get up from the sofa.

“You’re such a baby…” The dino laughs again.

“I’m telling Key!” I dash to the bedroom and pick up my phone.

“Go tell your umma, little boy…” I hear him making fun of me from the other room. I think my vein will pop out soon. Freaking hell. I open my contacts’ list and scroll down.

“Stupid dino.” I glare at my phone, muttering under my breath.

“Poor Taeminnie misses his mommy…” I clench my teeth and look at the contact „eomma <3“.

“Baby baby Tae…”  I close my eyes and inhale deeply. I look at the contact once more and close the list. I throw the phone on the bed and storm out of the room. My ears catch the sound of a whale dying, in other words – Jonghyun laughing. Rolling my eyes, I enter the room, seeing the guy rolling on the floor. His face was flushed and he gasped for air while tears were making their way down his face.

Disgusting.

I stand in front of him and glare at the dino. He looks up and shoots me a smile. I arch my eyebrow and the idiot slowly gets up, his smile still plastered on his face. Jonghyun shoots me a playful glare and snorts before laughing out loud. I close my eyes and I can feel my whole body shivering in irritation.

“Can’t you just ing stop?!” I shout out and push him against the nearest wall, my chest pushed up against his. I look straight into his eyes, shooting daggers at him. Only if glares could kill… His face becomes amused and he leans closer to the side of my head and breathes out a “no”. The dino quickly pulls away his face and pokes his tongue at me. The last drop of my sanity dies at that moment. I slam my fist on the wall, a few centimeters away from his head. I hiss and look at him dead in the eye, my face now only an inch away from his.

“If you don’t stop this madness right now, I swear on dubulge, that I WILL castrate you.”

He giggled. ing AGAIN.

“I don’t care and I won’t stop.”

That’s it. If I’m going to jail for this, at least it will be worth it. I look down and back up. The guy is laughing. I smirk and look at him with a devilish smile. Jonghyun calms down a bit and looks back at me. His laughter slowly dies and he looks at me puzzled, even a bit scared.

“You asked for this Jonghyun.” I lift my weight from one foot to another and kick him straight in the crotch.

I see his eyes go wide before he screams and falls down onto the floor, holding onto his junior.

“I’m a namja, .” I shout at him and leave the room, going back to the living room. I plop down on the sofa and pick up my bottle of milk. My ears easily catch the sound of Jonhyun’s cries and I turn the volume of the TV up.

“Stupid dino.” I think while sipping my milk. “I am a namja.” I say to myself, watching the Disney channel.

”I am a namja, right Mickey Mouse?”