First Night

Unexpected

Everyone knows Jiyoon is quite the party animal, but she doesn't let everyone knows when and if she's partying often. It's a saturday night and Jiyoon was feeling bored, she decided to hit the nightclub for some losing-herself fun when Junhyung and gang asked her to join them for the party.

 

Who dresses bad when going to a party? Jiyoon likes to dress herself well but she was kinda feeling lazy tonight, tired from all the busy work and messy stuffs from the weekdays during the week, so she dressed simply, just a pair of skin hugging jeans, her favourite red tanktop, a cool white leather jacket and heels to go with. She was gonna die from the boredom with nothing to do in her house, thus she went to met up with the guys earlier. Jiyoon didn't bother bringing any of her friends along nor asked Junhyung who else is joining them for the night, as she just wanna have fun with whomever and whatever.

 

They were eating some snacks and chatting before the club starts allowing the crowds to go in and serve drinks. Of course, Junhyung have guest list, being one of the popular guys, furthermore you can earn money this way, thus they didn't have to queue up and can walk straight into the club. Junhyung got a few tables at the front on the dance floor, near the dj and platform for dancing, and the workers start bringing the drinks to the table. Junhyung mixes a cup of vodka and coke for Jiyoon first, and Jiyoon quickly down it as she wanna get the party started fast. As the clock strikes midnight, more party goers fill up the place and the atmosphere gets hotter with the dj spinning more hits songs. Jiyoon just dance around alone or sometimes with the beast guys, yeah their clique is called 'beast'. Jiyoon and the beast guys are all good buddies, none of them have interest in being in a romantic relationship with Jiyoon, all the guys just see Jiyoon as a 'bro' XD. Well Jiyoon just like to lose herself in all the music and dancing, occasionally if any guy comes close to her and wants to dance with her and she doesn't want to, she'll just move to the beast guys for help and they will help make the guy go away. And one good thing about sticking with the person who has a guest list meaning you get to have free drinks throughout the whole night!!

 

Jiyoon noticed Doojoon and Hyunseung leaving the dance floor, not like she cared of anything, just that she just happened to see it. "oh maybe they're just going out for a smoke break" she thought to herself, she's start to feel a little bored again, so she quickly downed another cup of alcohol mixed drink to make herself high again. Shortly after, the two guys are back in the club, bringing along their female friends, Gayoon and Hyuna. All the guys in beast says hi and greet the 2 girls, then gets Jiyoon to know them too so that she will not feel so bored without other girls around. The music never stops and the speakers are just in front of them as they are right before the stage, they have to shout into each other's ears to be able to hear.

Hyunseung brings Hyuna to Jiyoon and he shouts into Jiyoon's left ear, "This is Hyuna, she's my junior, OUR junior.".

Jiyoon looks at Hyuna and smiles, Hyuna greets Jiyoon first, "Hello Jiyoon!"

Jiyoon then greet back with "Hi Hyuna~"

They were both waving their hands at each other and smiling widely when Doojoon cuts in with Gayoon and he tells Jiyoon at her right ear: "She's Heo Gayoon, same year as us, from a different class."

Jiyoon shouts into Doojoon's ear "I know..", making him respond with a little wide-eyed expression at first then smiling gladly.

Jiyoon said to Gayoon first "Hello Gayoon~!" ^.^ 

then Gayoon replied with a "Hey.." and a brief polite smile.

Doojoon shouts into Jiyoon's ear "She's not so friendly..."

Jiyoon laughs "Hahaha, I know, it's alright."

At first Jiyoon was shocked to see Gayoon in the club, she knows that Gayoon is not the type of girl to ever visit this kind of place, Doojoon must have tried very hard or have something on her that can make her come to club tonight. Jiyoon have always seen Gayoon around in school, in the classroom, along the corridor, she's pretty noticeable, but JIyoon have never spoke a word with her before.

 

So everyone continues to party on their own, the girls stood near each other with the guys. Hyuna wants to go to the toilet suddenly, so she asks Jiyoon and Gayoon if they want to go together. The three girls go to the toilet together, each of them went into a cubicle, then JIyoon and Hyuna came out first. While waiting for Gayoon, the other two girls started talking.

"Do you remember me? One year ago there was this dance-off event that you helped to organise, I'm the Hyuna who called you because I wanted to participate in the event but I only found out about it when the event has already begun." Hyuna asked Jiyoon.

JIyoon thought for a split second, can't seem to remember what she's saying, "What event??"
Then suddenly she remembers when she was running the event there was this girl who called and said that she really wanna go for the event but she had only just found out about it and then encourages her to join in more events in the future.. Now she wonders why didn't she see her around for the other events..
"Ohhhhh~ You're Hyuna! That Hyuna... No wonder your name seemed pretty familiar to me..", "Anyway I didn't see you around for other events too?" Jiyoon asked curiously.

"I did!!! But I didn't see you around too, and I joined other activities too so I don't have all the time in the world" Hyuna replied playfully.

"Ahhh hahaha actually after that I wasn't involved in most of the events too.. keke" Jiyoon laughed and explained.

Gayoon came out of her cubicle, washed her hands and check her appearance briefly while the other 2 girls were talking. "Let's go." Gayoon said cool-y and the 3 girls make their way onto the dance floor together.

 

The guys give them their cups with the drinks and asks them to drink, Gayoon gives her cup a whiff, then puts her cup down on the table and said "I'm not drinking this."

"Aish dang it! We can never get you to drink can we?" Doojoon curses as he pours coke into another new cup and give it to Gayoon. Gayoon doesn't take any alcohol no matter how hard people tried to make her taste even a little bit, even now trying to trick her but failed too.

Gayoon gives her death stare to Doojoon then takes a sip out of her coke, Jiyoon can see that Gayoon is someone who will behave herself really well no matter what the circumstances are, but since they are all here to party, Jiyoon is gonna try to make everyone have fun.

"Here," Jiyoon hands Gayoon her cup of orange juice mixed with vodka, "my drink has really little alcohol, trust me! Give it a try, just a little sip will do~"

Gayoon looks at Jiyoon suspiciously and shakes her head but Jiyoon doesn't give up, continue holding the cup in Gayoon's face "Come on, just a small sip!"

"Yeah yeah, go on try it! It's not strong, it doesn't kill!!" The guys insist too, even Hyuna goes "Just try it! I've tried hers, it's like really nothing."

Gayoon gives in to peer pressure in the end because she know there's no way out from this, so she took the cup from Jiyoon's hand and slowly bring it to her lips, then sip a little liquid out of it. Everyone was staring at Gayoon and anticipating her reaction, then she quickly put down the cup and grabbed an empty cup to spit out whatever is in .

"EWWWW!!! Are you sure that can be swallowed!!" Gayoon exclaimed as she quickly gulped a few mouthfuls of coke down .

Everyone was laughing and the guys were saying that Jiyoon's drink is nasty it's not nice because there are so little alcohol mixed in it, and continue to ask Gayoon to try theirs it will probably be better and keep shoving their cups in Gayoon's face. Gayoon frowns and keep pushing their cups away saying that she'll never drink any alcohol, Jiyoon was just laughing at everyone having fun and she continues to dance to the music in the club, while casually putting her arms around Hyuna's shoulers. Hyuna wraps her hands around Jiyoon's waist and dance together with her, they were smiling happily and singing along to the songs crazily.

"Looks like they are getting high." Hyunseung says into Doojoon's ear, Doojoon nods and smiles as everyone else saw and knows what's happening.

"I need to go." Gayoon tells Doojoon, but Doojoon feels that it's more of an order rather than a mere sentence, so he signals to everyone that Gayoon needs to leave and he'll be sending her off. It's still early, but everyone knows Gayoon doesn't come to places like this and is already surprised to see her appear, so everyone understands and waves to Gayoon, say goodbyes then continue dancing to the music.

 

Outside the club, Doojoon was trying to send Gayoon home, but Gayoon keep insisting that he doesn't need to, and keep pushing Doojoon back in the direction of the club. Doojoon respects Gayoon's decision, so he made sure Gayoon got into the taxi, confirmed that the driver knew how to get to Gayoon's house, then bid farewell to Gayoon, close the taxi door and watch it drive off.

 

 

Inside the club, the atmosphere was really high and the beast guys are trying to get things even more heated up as they were starting to get bored.

Kikwang went to Jiyoon and said "Hey, why don't you and Hyuna kiss then me and Dongwoon will kiss each other. With tongues"

Jiyoon gave the guys an unbelievable look, nobody knows how wild Jiyoon can go, only herself knows and can control it.

Jiyoon didn't even have a chance to say anything, the guys pulled Hyuna next to Jiyoon, then Dongwoon told her "I wanna see you two kiss with tongue and then me and Kikwang will kiss each other with tongue too."

Jiyoon looked at Hyuna with the excited look and asked "Really? You're okay with it??"

Hyuna is smiling but then she shook her head and continued to dance, guess she's a little tipsy but still not drunk enough to do crazy things.

At that time Doojoon got back into the club and joined them, then everyone just continued doing whatever they were doing previously.

 

Finally the DJ played his last song and ended with everyone jumping and singing along to the song, Jiyoon wants to go to the toilet before leaving, so Hyuna went together with her. Hyuna is actually quite drunk by that time because she kept drinking as people keep offering her, luckily Hyunseung was there to take care of her and Jiyoon helped too. Hyuna couldn't walk straight, she was leaning on everyone and Jiyoon wondered how did Hyuna go to the toilet herself. Jiyoon came out of the cubicle first, washed her hands and then leaned against her wall to rest her tired body and legs. Hyuna swayed out from her cubicle to the basin, thento Jiyoon after washing her hands.

"Hello Jiyoon~" Hyuna said while giggling. "Did you wanna kiss me just now~" Hyuna pouts.

'Omg this girl here is really drunk!' Jiyoon thought to herself. "Hahaha you're so drunk! Let's go home~" Jiyoon grabs Hyuna's shoulders and directs her to the door.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Hyuna tries to make a serious face at Jiyoon but she can't seem to even open her eyes properly.

Jiyoon was laughing and keep saying "Yeah yeah yeah" while pushing Hyuna towards the door knowing that she's drunk and probably doesn't know what she's saying.

Hyuna then stops abruptly causing Jiyoon to crash into her, Hyuna turns around and pushes Jiyoon onto the wall and pin her there, saying "I'll let you have a taste of me and I'll make you my girlfriend." and starts leaning in to kiss Jiyoon.

Jiyoon was caught off guard and got really surprised by Hyuna's actions, and now Hyuna's lips is coming really close to hers, she don't know what to do, but she doesn't mind kissing though, it's not like she had never kissed anyone or any girls before.
Since Jiyoon was a little affected by the alcohol in her body too, she just went along with whatever emotions and actions her body decides to do. As their lips touch, Hyuna holds onto Jiyoon's head and Jiyoon holds Hyuna by her waist, eliminating any distance between the two bodies.

After breaking the kiss, Jiyoon smiles and say "Okay, now I am your girlfriend."

Jiyoon then holds Hyuna's hand then walk out of the door together with her, while thinking "LOL, can't believe the first thing we did as a couple was making out." Jiyoon thought to herself as she thinks about her new found girlfriend.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow it's quite long! But it's not very into a lot of details..
I had this idea quite a while ago, and now I had forgotten what was the initial storyline, so I have to change my foreword/intro as I write this chapter.. I think it's really pretty different from whatever I have in mind, so now I'm moving this story in a very different direction, but I think it's still gonna be quite special.