1/2 + 1/2 = 1

Happy Birthday My Other Half~
Junhyung watch Doojoon who are now sleep on Yoseob's lap the couch after he take a shower. He also saw Yoseob yawn. 
 
"Let's change." Junhyung said. Yoseob nodded. Both of them carefully change their position so Doojoon will not awake from his sleep.
 
"Thank you so much, hyung. He haven't sleep almost 3 days." said Yoseob looking at two of them.
 
"I know. I've been with him for those days. You, go sleep. We have another photoshoot next morning." Yoseob yawn again and gone after that.
 
Junhyung watch sleepy Doojoon closely. He admire his perfect feature. Somehow he wonder how Doojoon manage to handle them. And he know, if it wasn't because of Doojoon, BEAST might not be on the stage. He was the one who try to convince all the members to stay strong when they still trainees. He saw by his own eyes how Doojoon cried over their dark days. Doojoon was with him when he was trying to give up. Doojoon also be on Yoseob's side when Yoseob want to give up too when they knew that CUBE want a taugh boyband who got great body. Doojoon always by their side whenever they face problem, doesn't matter it was about personal life or as idol. Junhyung glad that they have a great and responsible to take care of their group. Looking at his exhausted leader, Junhyung hope that Doojoon will open up a little and tell them how tired he was to their group instead of saying "I'm  okay." or "You should take care of yourself more than worried about me." to the members and act strong.
 
"You should know your limit, Doo-ah. You have me right? I'm BEAST's vice leader, I can take care of them on your behalf." Junhyung play with Doojoon's cheek.
 
Doojoon try to stretch his muscles but then he remember that he slept on Yoseob's lap. But then he see Yoseob, Hyunseung & Dongwoon are sitting on the table eating snack. So he wonder who's lap he slept on. Doojoon slowly wake up from the couch. He watch Junhyung who also sleep.
 
"Hyung!" Dongwoon half shout calling the leader, but Doojoon ask him to shut his mouth considering the sleepy Junhyung.
 
"Hmm, ah you're awake." said Junhyung who also wake from his nap. Doojoon nodded.
 
"Let's get out. I'm kinda hungry. I bet the kids also hungry seems they almost finish all the snacks we have." he suggest then pull Junhyung from the couch.
 
"Yeay!!!!" the kids jumping happily. They are sure the monster when it comes about foods.
 
"Where is Kiki? Call him too." ask Doojoon. And they go out to the nearest restaurant to fill up their stomach.
 
 
 
Today schedule such a tight one. Once they are back from photoshoot, all of them headed to CUBE Studio. Dongwoon and Yoseob at record studio with their vocal teacher Young Mi, Hyunseung and Gikwang at dance room to discuss their new choreography with Prepix Haw, while Doojoon and Junhyung at studio with Shinsadong Tiger to check selection songs. They are gearing up for new album after taking break. So all of them didn't get enough rest, always skip meals, and all of time they are spending their day at the CUBE.
As the time passes, they seem forget a very special day. Even the birthday boy also seem forget his own day. In a few hour, which is July 4th is one of their special day, where their leader born on that day. But they are too busy checking all the things for their next comeback with 2nd Full Length Album after Fact & Fiction to be perfect and will not leave any to regret later, so they might forget it. Junhyung look at clock then look at Doojoon who still discussing with Shinsadong Tiger and leave a heavy sigh. He took out his phone and start typing something and then send it to his other friends.
 
To : My Beastie [ Seungie, Seobie, Kwangie, Woonie ]
From : Beastie Junnie
Text : Don't you guys realize what day tomorrow?
 
From : Beastie Seungie
To : My Beastie Junnie
Text : Monday.
 
From : Beastie Seobie
To : My Beastie Junnie
Text : Independent Day!!!! 
 
From : Beastie Kwangie 
To : My Beastie Junnie
Text : wait, i check the calender!
 
From : Beastie Woonie
To : My Beastie Junnie
Text : tomorrow? what day?
 
"STUPIDOS!!!" Junhyung almost going crazy when he receive the unbelievable answer from them.
 
"Yah, something happen?" ask Doojoon who are watching him from the corner.
 
"Eh? Nothing. Hee." he answer with his stupid look. The he reply to the stupidos gang.
 
To : My Beastie [ Seungie, Seobie, Kwangie, Woonie ]
From : Beastie Junnie
Text : Yah, Stupidos~ Don't you guys look at the calender and think what day is tomorrow!! we only have like 1 hour before tomorrow. I'll be out for a while.. THINK HARD STUPIDOS!!!
 
Without realize, Doojoon actually coming toward Junhyung.
 
"Yah~" call Doojoon  and tap Junhyung shoulder.
 
"Yah!!" yell Junhyung because he totally shock and stand up immidiately but he only earn a slap at his head.
 
"Yah, why you are yelling?" ask Doojoon. He look at him weird.
 
"Ah, sorry. You're the one who make me shock. I almost die okay!" Junhyung give him a reason.
 
"But, I've call you several time before and you are totally ignoring my call." said Doojoon.
 
"Ah mian. So what do you want?" he ask him.
 
"Let's get something to eat. I bet the kids also hungry." Doojoon pet his tummy make Junhyung laugh.
 
"Don't use the kids as the excuse. Just said you are hungry you pig~"
 
"Yah, do you want to follow me or leave here?" ask Doojoon leaving Junhyung at the back.
 
"Wait for me!!" Junhyung run toward Doojoon following him at the back. Since it's almost midnight, and Doojoon's birthdate also in a few minute, so he want to accompany Doojoon and be the 1st member wish him.
 
 
 
As soon as they arrive at the Chinese resturant, both of them order two black bean noodles and sweet & spicy chicken. They talk about work, work and work. It's not that Junhyung start to talk about work, but Doojoon. He can't stop thinking and talking about work. Junhyung understand what Doojoon's feel because he also do feel the same.
 
"We already record one pre-release song right before our comeback.  We also already choose another pre-release song. Aish, they are so many good songs and it's kinda hard to choose that will be our song tittle for our 'Hard To Love, How To Love' Album." said Junhyung while playing with his chopstick while waiting for their foods. But Doojoon didn't give any response. He look at Doojoon. He really look exhausted and think about something.
 
"Joon-ah, are you alright?" asked Junhyung tapping his chopstick infront Doojoon, worried.
 
"Ah, I'm okay." same answer, just as always. And they become silent.
 
"You did a great job in composing as always, Jun. My favorite is at 'Will You Be Alright?.' The melody, the lyrics, everything is perfect and match well with our voice." Doojoon praise. Junhyung just give a small smile because he more worried with Doojoon's condition more than anything.
 
"Please enjoy your foods." said waiter bringing their foods. The two thank the waiter and start to eat. While eat, they are not talking much because Doojoon's eyes fixed and his mouth full with foods. Junhyung smile watching Doojoon.
 
They are heading back to the studio. Walking together and feel a midnight breeze. Talk about random things like girl groups, or anything personal about themselve or gossiping about others. Together they are smiling and laughing when talk about it. Sometime they are conflicting opinion like Doojoon prefer A Pink girls while Junhyung prefer 4 Minute girls, and they start to point out each other group specialty. Just like a normal fanboys.
 
'bangbengbingbongbung' a notification received by Junhyung. He stop walking for a while. The time show 12 am, that's mean it's already July 4th. Doojoon keep walking looking around but don't realize that Junhyung not beside him.
 
"Yo, Joon~"  Doojoon stop. He look around then see Junhyung at the back looking at him.
 
"Yah, what are you doing there? Come here, we need to get back as soon as possible. The kids ask where we at and they are waiting us at the van infront of building." Junhyung then come closer to Doojoon. Actually too close. Doojoon take a step backward. But Junhyung pulling him closer and then hugged him.
 
"Uh" Doojoon shock with Junhyung's strange behavior but he didn't even budge.
 
"Happy Birthday, my other half." Junhyung wishing Doojoon. Hoping that Doojoon didn't notice about the 'my other half' word because he just like whisper.
 
"Aish, I don't even remember today is my birthday. Thanks Jun" the two continue hugging each other. But what the older don't know is the younger cheek now red as a tomato when Doojoon tighten his hug.
 
"Yah, too tight. I'm not a girl, nor your girlfriend." Junhyung said try to get out from Doojoon's hug. But Doojon draw him more close than ever.
 
"No, let me be like this in a few minute." Doojoon now rest his chin at Junhyung's shoulder, Junhyung also did the same and he even pat Doojoon's back.
 
"Okay, now let me go. It's kinda weird." Junhyung think they almost hug each other more than 5 minute? or maybe more than that. Lucky the place is dark and nobody walk around.
 
"No, I don't want to let go my other half" Junhyung shock when he heard 'my other half' from Doojoon. And yes he becomes frozen because of that.
 
"We should be like this, so we will complement each other. Right, my other half?" Junhyung still frozen, didn't know what to do. But then he hear Doojoon giggle.
 
"Are you going to keep stand like statue? Wanna me to freeze you?" ask Doojoon release Junhyung from his embrace. Even Doojoon release him, Junhyung didn't budge. Keep standing like a statue. 
 
"I'm going to kiss you if you still like this, Jun." ouh how Junhyung want to run right now but he can't and he don't even know why.
 
"Three." his face come close.
 
'You stupid Junhyung. Move!' his mind talk to himself.
 
"Two." even more close.
 
'No, you know you don't want to move right, Jun?' now his heart talk to him.
 
"I LOVE you, Yong Junhyung." Doojoon kiss him. Yes, he kiss him when the younger still fight with his own mind and heart that time. But when he felt someone lips on his which is Yoon Doojoon lips on his own lips, Junhyung can feel a thousand butterflies dance in his stomach. Without realizing, now Junhyung pull Doojoon more close and hug him but their lips still lock on each other.  Both of them smile in their kiss.
 
 
 
Walking back to the studio while holding hands, Doojoon lead their way. And Junhyung? Blushing like a girl looking at their hand. They see their van infront of the studio and Junhyung automatically release Doojoon's hand which make Doojoon wonder.
 
"We shouldn't do this infront of the kids." Doojoon nod. He understand. The kids might shock if they found them holding hand. Doojoon open the door, look at the other bandmates already sleep but there is no manager with the kids. He even give Junhyung a quick peck before Junhyung enter the van. Junhyung blush and hit Doojoon's shoulder because of the peck. Doojoon call Manager Joonkun to inform that all of them members already in the van. Once Joonkun arrived with Jiyong, they are start to leave and both Doojoon and Junhyung begin to fall asleep with holding each other hand.
 
"They are holding hand." - Dongwoon
 
"I even saw they kiss. Ouh my eyes!" - Hyunseung
 
"What do you think they do before?" - Gikwang
 
"You ert!" - Dongwoon & Hyunseung
 
"No, I don want to imagine. Both Doojoon and Junhyung is mine. We are DooSeob and JunSeob!" - obviously this is Yoseob.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
tumblr_lxn1ciMWDJ1qed9kgo2_r1_250.gif
14/7/2013
yeay, finally i finish this one shot. I'm so sorry for late update. And messy grammar. I will ask my friend to check my grammar okay. However, thank you for waiting and subscribe my story. Don't forget to comment. Keep love 2JUN and BEAST~ :D
when a wife refuse his hubby piggy back, how great his hubby be the drama king
tumblr_lw0884vcqz1qzh5sno1_250.gif tumblr_lw0884vcqz1qzh5sno4_250.gif
tumblr_lw0884vcqz1qzh5sno2_250.gif tumblr_lw0884vcqz1qzh5sno3_250.gif
his husband just want to carry his wife just like always~
tumblr_lut5whGgH31qed9kgo8_250.gif tumblr_lut5whGgH31qed9kgo11_r1_250.gif
when hubby force his wife to do an aegyo, ouh how much hubby love it~
tumblr_lxn04b3NAu1qed9kgo1_250.gif tumblr_lxn04b3NAu1qed9kgo2_250.gif
until we meet again. Thanks :D