SIX..

Xchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well it's not really a big party.. it's just dinner together and a little chitchats. Youngmin and Kwangmin went to the hospital for Kwangmin's check-up.

Onew: ya! you guyz really look the same.

Key: haha yeah and if only Eun hee's hair is black too, for sure they would look like clones.

Jonghyun: ah.. Eun mi~yah! what happened to you when we left? were you bullied?

Eun hee: bullied? what do you mean bullied? *Eun mi bowed her head*

Key: oh, Eun mi..sorry we left you.. we wanted you to come but your father was against it.. and we tried to contact you but i guess your dad even changed your number.

Eun mi: kwenchana oppa..i managed myself and I know that dad would do that.

Minho: tell us, why were you bullied?

Eun mi: well.. I don't know. they just kept on telling me that i don't belong there. the hard thing is I'm not the only korean there but they only bully me. Everince i stepped to different schools it always turns like that..

Taemin: noona neomu yeppeo.. why would they bully you? maybe they're jealous because you are pretty.

Eun mi: i don't know Taem. maybe they got intimidated by my beauty and charm, haha *jokingly manner*

Minho: haha.. but do you have any other friends besides Onew hyung?

Eun mi: well.. I got 1.. i thought he was my friend. he was my sunbae.

 

~~FLASHBACK-- way back elementary..

Yonghwa: annyeong

Eun mi: annyeonghaseyo.. are you gonna bully me?

Yonghwa: ani.. I'm here to be friends

Eun mi: jinjja?

~~End of FLASHBACK

 

Eun mi: but then.. he's just using me cause i'm rich. he just took me for granted and he took my toy motorbike collection then he transferred school.

Eun hee: how mean.

Eun mi: yeah.. but its alright.. everything happens for a reason and I think that when my oppas left me, that's the time i met Kwangmin.

Minho: who is Kwangmin?

Eun mi: nae namjachingunun

Onew: oh,, but we only saw his back.. is he good-looking like us?

Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter