Chapter 1

THEY ARE MY WHAT?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! babo nyeo![stupid maid] dangsin-eun naui ppalgan deuleseu eodijiog eul baechi anh-assda!? [where the hell did you place my red dress?!]", Shin Myeon yelled from her room. "Jeongbu, mianhae~ I place it on a wrong room, jeongmal mianhaeyo.” the maid sorry. "Didn't I tell you to place it on my room? Not somewhere else?!” The mistress yelled at the poor maid. "mi-mianhae jeongbu", once again the maid sorry and kept on bowing to her jeongbu. 

That's how rude Shin Myeon is she’s always been to her maids when her parents are not around. Yelling, shouting and almost hurt the maid for doing something wrong. They've got a lot of maid but only some are loyal. The other resigned and the others got fired by 'Her'. Her parents don't know that she’s being like that to her maids. She makes threats against that if they complained to her parents that she's hurting and yelling at them, they were not given wages. Or worst they'll never get a job.

"Now get out of my room before I slap your stupid face!” She whoop again. The maid quickly ran out her room. "psshh. Stupid maid.” she whispers to herself.

After getting dress, she walks out on her room casually. As though nothing had happened earlier "Eomma~", she greeted her mother downstairs. This time you can't see the attitude earlier. She's so sweet walking down to her mom. "Hey mom~ Can I go out tonight?” she cuddled her mom. "Why? Going shopping? Go with your maids and butlers", she said not looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter