Meeting Him

Oppa, Love you

  (What Seo Ji Hye/ you is wearing)    (What jongup is wearing)(What Daniel is wearing)

 

Once again another boring day. I went downstairs and saw my little brother Daniel eating french toast. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass and poured some milk in it. I leaned up against the table while drinking.

"Noona, I feel kinda sick, do I have to go to school?" Daniel asked while fake coughing. I just looked at him and gave him a suspicious look. He always said the same thing everyday. "My belly hurts." or "I feel sick." It always worked with dad but I could see right through it.

"Sorry lil bro, but you have to go to school." I said smiling. I rubbed his head and smiled. It was summer break but my dad had signed him up for summer school. My dad always loved Danny and wanted him to be really smart. Unlike me who fails every subject but still passes because we pay them. I honestly don't even see the point in going to school if I'm always failing and not learning anything. Whatever I'll just take him to school and get it over with. Once I dropped him off at school I ended up having to talk to his teacher. 

"You're Daniel's sister, right?" Jongup asked. I nodded my head. Jongup and I walked over to a table and started talking.

"You're very pretty, how old are you?" Jongup asked smiling.

"Thanks, I'm 17." I said blushing. Jongup was 20 and he was a teacher, well not really just helping kids here and there. 

"You're really nice." I said shyly. He chuckled.

"You're very sweet, in fact you're so sweet I think I'm getting diabetes." He said smiling, I started to laugh. Jongup was the total opposite of me. I was rich, he wasn't. I hated school, he loved it. Still, he's a really good guy, I really want to talk with him more. 

"Noona, you're still here?" Daniel asked as he came over to me. 

"Oh, yea, I should probably get going, I have classes to." I was lieing.

"Class? I thought quit them because you hated school." Daniel said confused. I looked at him and gave him a fake smile.

"Well, I'm going to start taking them again." 

"You don't like school?" Jongup asked smiling. What, why is my heart beating so fast all of a sudden, could it be his smile? No, he was smiling before and I wasn't feeling this way. I was flustered and feeling really shy.

"I-I-I gotta go, pick you up later Danny." I said quickly then ran off. Ugh, I can't beleive I just did that.

~Jongup's P.o.v~ What's wrong with her just leaving like that. I then turned to Daniel and smiled.

"Noona's being werid." Daniel said concerned. I looked at him confused.

"Why, is iit bad that noona's werid?" 

"Well, no but whenever noona's werid she always gets a boyfriend." Daniel said upset.

"You don't like it when noona gets a boyfriend?" I asked, I really shouldn't care but she's really nice and honestly I really want to know more about her.

"No, when noona gets a boyfriend she forgets about me. I don't want noona to forget about me." Daniel said with tears in his eyes. I hugged him, I understood exactly what he felt. Being left is one thing but being forgotten is another. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's kinda short, but I promise the next chapter will be longer and better.

 

 

ME RIGHT NOW: