Got Her Name!

Cross Dressing For LOVE.

Heechul angrily slammed the glass cup of milk onto the coffee table hard as he angrily wiped off the milk mustache on his upper lip.

"How can she reject the handsome me?!" Heechul angrily said as Sungmin was daydreaming out the window sitting on his bed.

"YAH!" Heechul shouted as Sungmin turned his head around. "Hm?" Sungmin asked as he smiled. "How can you smile?" Heechul asked.

"She's totally my type," Sungmin said as Heechul raised an eyebrow and looked at Sungmin. "You're crazy!" Heechul said.

"How?" Sungmin asked. "She's a playing hard to get kind. I hate those girls," Heechul said as he poured himself some more milk.

"Yah, we're not going to have enough left for your kitty," Sungmin said as he looked at Heechul pour the milk out of the milk carton.

"I'll go buy more later!" Heechul angrily shouted as he walked out with the cup of milk in his hand.  "Why is he so mad?" Sungmin asked himself.


Heechul was walking out of the campus as he went to go buy more milk incase the carton he was drinking willl be done.

Heechul walked inside the mini market and grabbed two milk cartons and walked up to the cash register and paid for it.

As he was heading back to the dorm, he saw the new girl and three guys. They seemed to be bullying her and Heechul was going to walk away and leave her be when he heard a loud punch.

Heechul turned back and saw the girl beating the guys up. "Woah, she's so cool!" Heechul said as he ran to help her.

"Are you alright?" Heechul asked the girl as he pulled a guy that was holding her from behind away.

"Who are you?" The girl asked. "Sorry about this morning," Heechul said as the girl chuckled and kicked a guy in the balls.

After beating up the guys, the girl and Heechul sat outside a bench that was outside between the school.

"Thanks for the help," the girl said as Heechul smiled. "No problem, you were pretty strong yourself," Heechul said.

"Not really, you did most of the work by pulling them and kicking them to the ground," the girl replied as Heechul and the girl laughed.

"What were you doing out late at night anyways?" Heechul asked.

"Ah, I was told that the mini market is open 24 hours and was going to buy some snacks, but I met up with these fools," the girl answered.

"Oh," Heechul replied as he nodded his head. "Oh, what about you?" The girl asked Heechul.

"Oh me? I came to buy some milk," Heechul answered as he raised his bag. "Oh, that's interesting," the girl said as Heechul and her both laughed together.

"Well, I should get going back inside, my roommate might go insane," Heechul said as the girl nodded her head.

"I should too," the girl said. "Oh, by the way, I'm Heechul," Heechul introduced himself again. "I'm Jae Ri," the girl answered with a smile.

Heechul smiled too and walked inside the campus and all the way to his dorm. When Sungmin opened the door, Heechul hugged him.

"Her name is Jae Ri," Heechul said as Sungmin was confused. "What?" Sungmin asked. "Jae Ri is her name," Heechul said.

"How'd you get it?" Sungmin asked. "I talked with her just now," Heechul answered as Sungmin smiled.

"FOR REALS? DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT ME?!" Sungmin asked happily. "Uhmm, she had to go, so we seperate our ways," Heechul said.

"And you said she was playing hard to get," Sungmin said cheesy as Heechul rolled his eyes. "Go to sleep already," Heechul said.

"I'm going to talk with her tomorrow," Sungmin said as Heechul shook his head. "Not so fast mister," Heechul said.

"What? Why?" Sungmin asked. "A girl like Jae Ri, I know these types. They don't like guys who runs up to them," Heechul explained.

"For real?" Sungmin asked. "Yes. If you want to talk with her, accidently bump into her, start apologizing, help her, and then that's when you talk," Heechul said.

"No way, no wonder you're such an expertise," Sungmin said as Heechul grinned. "If I'm not an expert, you'll loose your chance at getting to know her," Heechul said.

"But do you think we match?" Sungmin asked as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Of course, I know so!" Heechul said.

"You're the best man," Sungmin said as he hopped into bed happily looking out the window.

Heechul put the milk away and hopped into bed as well. While he laid on his bed, all he could think of was Jae Ri. But why?