2

My Telepathic Soulmates

Myungsoo POV

I was lucky today. I was just few minutes earlier before Ms. Choi came in. The whole biology class was boring. I kept on doodling on my notes and texting my new girlfriend, Ka Eran. Well, my new toy to be specific.

“Sorry Ms. Choi. I’m late.”

I looked up and saw a girl enter the class. *Oh! She was the one who bumped into me.*

She was panting and having a hard time breathing. Ms. Choi just told her to take a seat. *What the hell?! Ms. Choi just let her go?*

She walked to her seat, which is in front of me. She paused for a while when she saw me. Haha. Well, I saw her clenching her fists.

“Hey .”

She made a disgusted face and sat down without giving any response to me.

 

Jiae POV

*What the hell?! I’m in the same class as him?* Now I’m sure my life will be hell for the whole year. I can’t hold in my anger when he calls me ‘’. I sat down and an image of the guy from the café popped in my mind which made me smile like an idiot.

I glanced at Myungsoo. He wasn't paying attention to the teacher. *Idiot.*

 

*Knock knock*

 

The class became silent when a boy came in.

“Annyeong. I’m the new student, Kim Jongin, but I prefer you call me Kai.” He said then bowed to the entire class and Ms. Choi. I was shocked for a moment. He was the guy I met this morning. *how lucky*

Then, Ms. Choi told him to find an empty seat. His eyes were scanning the class for an empty seat, but then his eyes were locked at me. Luckily there’s an empty seat beside me. People were whispering as he walked towards my direction.

“Isn’t he handsome?”

“He’s cute.”

“He looks kind.”

He sat beside me. “You’re the waitress at the Smiling Café right?”

“You remembered?” I was still dazed.

“Of course. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen.” I was blushing at his statement. I held out my hand.

“Yoo Jiae”

He took my hand, brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand. “Kai.”

That gesture made my heartbeat faster and flustered before awkwardly pulling back my hand. I tried to concentrate on what Ms. Choi was teaching but then I felt Kai poking my shoulder to attract my attention.

“Yes?” I said, trying to act normal.

He pointed at my post diary on the corner of my table. “May I?”

“Sure.” With that he reached out to take my post diary and scanned through it.

His eyes widened when he saw my birthdate. “Today is your 18th birthday?!” He almost screamed. Loud enough for my classmates to hear and interrupting Ms. Choi’s explanation. I change my posture and act like I pay attention in class.

“Kai, would you please pay attention in my lesson?” Ms. Choi said in stern voice.

“Yes, I’m sorry Miss.”

“Thank you” and continued with her teaching.

I saw a slight shade of pink on his cheeks. He was embarrassed. I chuckled and put my finger in front of my lips.

“Sshh. Don’t tell anyone.’

“Wae?”

“I don’t want anyone to know.” I looked back at Myungsoo, only to see him resting his head on the table. *Maybe he’s asleep. Fuh~ safe~ hehe My birthday is 13th march, which is today.* (P.S: you get it right?)

 

No one POV

Actually, Myungsoo was not asleep and he heard Kai. *She’s 18 today?* “I’m 18 today too.” He mumbled. “Wait, umma and appa said that there’s something special are going to happen today.” He continued mumbling. *Excited* He was excited just by  thinking about that special thing.

Jiae was on the other hand was still in the progress of being friends with Kai.

“What luck.”

Kai didn’t hear what Jiae said.

“What did you say?”

Jiae shook her head and continued doodling her notes.

Without Jiae knowing, Kai was smiling like an idiot during class. *It must be luck being in the same class with her* he thought for a while before he snapped out of his thoughts and took a glance at Jiae.