Final

Through a Bear Shop

Fluffy teddy bears on my surrounding. Everyday, I'm here standing behind the till witnessing the same thing over and over again. People coming in, hugging the bears or beating the bears *Sungjong is that you? Meh! Who am I joking, obviously Sungjong wouldn't step in here* Anyways, some people buy teddy bears too but that's very unlikely these days since there's no occasion. Yes, I'm a boy working in a teddy bear shop. Don't judge me! I can work in a ramen shop if I wish to and get free ramen for lunch but I chose this job for a reason. I've been waiting for her for almost 5 years, and through teddy bears I'll be able to meet her again. I've been holding to our promise that we'll meet again in a teddy bear shop around this town that's why I'm here working at this shop. I have a bigger problem though,I don't know if she remembers me or our promise at least and I don't know what she looks like. Life is so difficult!

I'm looking around the shop, bored as usual coz no one is even buying teddy bears but who cares! I'm waiting by the till and the door opened, I looked up and saw a girl wearing her nerdy glasses on and school uniform. Seriously! It's weekends and it means no school or maybe that's the way she dress? She stood in front of the shelves of teddy bears near the till. I stared at her while she's hugging the white teddy bear happily which reminded me of Nana. A guy who is about the same age as her walked towards her and hugged her, maybe he is her namja chinggu. I don't know why but I kept on staring at this couple maybe I'm ... Jealous? Nah! That's just wrong hahha... How can I be jealous to someone I just saw today.

Aish anyway, they're still there looking at the teddy bears while I'm trying to put my attention to other things when suddenly "hey" a guy said to me, I turned to him and placed the bear in front of me. I scanned the tag and said "$35 please, do you want me to put it in a paper bag?" "Chakamanyo (please wait), Nana! Come here" and the girl with nerdy glass from earlier ran towards to him "nae oppa?" "Do u want to carry the teddy bear or do you want to put it in a paper bag?" He asked to her "I'll carry it" she said *Nana?* I thought "cheogiyo? Did you say that her name is Nana?" I asked, I know it's creepy but I just have to ok. "Yup! Wae?" He asked smiling "Nana-shi, do you still remember me? Lee Kwang Sun" I asked and she looked up to think which broke my heart *maybe she's not Nana* I said to myself "oh nevermind, you might not be the Nana that I'm looking for" I said to her and handed the bear, she took it still bothered with my question "chakaman" she said tapping her chin "hmm... You say your name is Kwang Sun right?" And I nodded "from Seoul high?" She asked, I nodded and she beamed "ugh!! Pabo Nana, how can you forget your best friend" she said to herself, hitting her head *cough*"cho sarang (first love) *cough* the guy with Nana said and both of us looked at him "YAH! Baekho oppa!" She said hitting his arm "hahaha, how can that be possible aren't you guys in a relationship?" I said carefully "Bwoh?!" Both of them shouted at me "namja, yeoja chinggu?" I said again "eww... This girl? My yeoja chinggu? Oh please I'm so cool for her" he said teasingly and she glared at him "YAH Kwang Sun he's not my namja chinggu! He's my oppa, my brother" she protested "but-" I was cut off by Baekho "correction! step brother" he corrected and I smiled unconsciously "he's smiling Nana" he teased again "are you... Single?" He asked me while wiggling his eyebrows and I nodded my head innocently, he nodded and he whispered something on her which made Nana blush "Yah!" She shouted both in annoyance and in embarrassment. "I'll leave you two, I'm going" he said coolly and left, Nana looked at him and then at me and back at him "uhmm... I-I gotta go? See you tomorrow nae" she said and ran off leaving me.

Once she left the shop, I made a small victory dance and shouted "yes!" repeatedly, receiving weird looks from the customers and I stopped like nothing happened. The door opened, Kwang Sun's head looked straight at the door with a big smile on his face thinking that Nana came back but his smile disappeared only to see his cousin eyeing him weirdly. "What's wrong with you today? Are you that happy to see me?" His cousin said "yah! Min hi when was I happy with you?" "Hmm... When I gave you ramen?" "Yeah! I was but you end up eating it" he replied glaring at her "mian!" She replied and whacked his head "what was that for?" He asked rubbing his head "I know why you're acting like that, Nana is here, she came back"Kwang Sun's eyes widened "o-ottokae ara?" (How did you know?) "Pabo-yah! I was outside watching" she explained "if only you saw yourself, aigoo... You were blushing madly" she face palmed herself "yah! Stop teasing me.

So that's it!! Yah!! 2WorldS!!! I hope you loved it hehehe sorry for misleading you by giving a different teaser ehehe I just have to :)

THERE!!! I POSTED LOADS OF NANA'S GIFS!! I HOPE THAT'S ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FANBOY!! *EVIL LAUGH*