The Catch

Hunting The Perfect Prey
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo moaned lewdly as Yongguk sped up his pace, ing into him powerfully. “More...please more...” Yongguk chuckled, and aimed his s at a different angle, trying to hit that bundle of nerves. “Aaah!” Zelo screamed, throwing his head back in pleasure. 'Gotcha..'  Yongguk smirked.

 

He ed in and out a few more times, and Zelo came; biting his lip, trying to suppress the loud moan spilling from his lips. Yongguk moaned as Zelo's walls tightened around , bringing him to his own release. He sat there for a moment, panting, still inside Zelo. He stared down at the beautiful creature. Zelo smiled up at him, eyes half-lidded, panting hard. “I love you...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk opened his eyes with a groan. Sitting up in his bed, he rubbed his face, trying to wake up. Giving up, he sighed as he pulled himself out of bed and into the bathroom. He stared at his reflection the mirror, holding onto the sink for support. 'I can't take it anymore...i have to do something about this.' He sighed, making up his mind, as he stepped into the shower. 'Today.'

 

 

As he got to the park, he looked around, seeing if he could spot the boy. 'You better be here today, or I swear to god I will find out where you live and-' There he was. Sitting on his skateboard, talking on his cell phone again. Yongguk smiled at the fact that he was alone, then frowned as the boy yelled into the phone, and hung up. He threw the phone in frustration, it landed on the grass in front of Yongguk. He picked up the phone, and walked over to the boy. “Bad phone call?”

 

The boy looked up, surprised, then looked away. “Yeah...” He sighed, “My father just doesn't understand...”

 

Yongguk sat cross-legged on the grass in front of the boy, “Yeah? How so?”

 

“He thinks I’m wasting my time!” Zelo frowned, looking at Yongguk, “He tells me I need to start thinking about what I want to do with my life. He has no idea. I don't know what I want to do with my life...” He looked away, angrily, “But that doesn't mean I’m not thinking about it!” He looked up at Yongguk again, “I'm sorry.. you don't want to listen to this.” He gets up, “I'll just go...”

 

Yongguk held

Please log in to read the full chapter