This Can't Be Happening.

Heroes

 

"Morning guys!" Yoomi yawned as she stretched her arms out. It was the next morning after running back to our dorms after the incident. 

 

"I'm sure what happened yesterday was nothing! Maybe someone tripped while dancing or something?" Hwayoung suggested.

 

"Yeah right! I think some kind of crazy stuff is happening out there!" Jaemi pointed out.

 

"Come on guys, we have to go now," Nara stated after looking at the time.

 

"Shoot! Lets go!" I said grabbing my stuff and heading out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe they know," I heard Ms. Hwang say softly to the president as she was walking with him.

 

"Ms. Hwang, they aren't going to catch on, they won't know" he said coldly.

 

"But how do you know that for sure?" she said louder before turning to see us behind them, "Ehem." she cleared .

 

"I'm going Ms. Hwang," the president said to her before he continued walking without her.

 

"What was that about?" Hwayoung asked curiously.

 

"Nothing girls." she stated coldly, "Just go to the training room and start your schedule for today." 

 

"Yes ma'am.." we all said before walking away.

 

 

 

 

"That was weird…" I said slowly.

 

"Yeah.. It seemed like they were hiding something," Nara suspected. 

 

"Definitely suspicious," Yoomi agreed.

 

"Maybe we should check it out tonight?" Jaemi suggested.

 

"Oh my gosh, you're crazy! What if this place is haunted?" Hwayoung said placing her hands on her hips.

 

"Guess we'll find out when we check it out later won't we?" Jaemi winked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Flashlight?" Jaemi asked.

 

"Check!" Yoomi lifted it.

 

"Bat?" 

 

"Got it," Nara pretend swung it.

 

"Phones?" 

 

Everyone their phones and put it on silent.

 

"Okay, I think we're ready." she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, its 9:30, same time we left last night.." I said.

 

"Okay good, lets start exploring!" Jaemi cheered.

 

"Oh god, you're the only one excited! We're over hear about to pee ourselves!" Hwayoung stated.

 

"Don't worry! Nothings going to happen," she assured.

 

We walked for around 10 minutes around the building. So far, nothing.

 

"That's weird…" Jaemi said disappointed.

 

"That's good!" Yoomi said, "Nothing has happened so far so yesterday was definitely just an accident"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah, that was weird, apparently theres a power shortage, the lights just turned off and on..." Nara said looking at the ceiling.

 

"I don't think that was a power shortage! Where's Jaemi!" Yoomi screamed.

 

"What?!" Hwayoung turned to search.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not again!" Hwayoung screamed.

 

"Yoomi!" Nara screamed, "Where are you, you ! This isn't funny!" she cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Nara!" Hwayoung bawled as she ran to hug me before any of us could disappear again.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Guys!" I screamed, "Where are you! Please!" I cried my eyes out, pleading.

 

I looked around running down the hallways and the stairs trying to get out of the building before I could get caught.

 

I missed a step causing me to fall down the stairs.

 

The lights turned off.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"