Chapter 1

My Boyfriend is a..... STAR?!

Mikki smiled widely with a headset on her head while browsing through the internet. "Oomo, another boyband group coming!" she screams in delightness. When Mikki and her parents migrated for good in Kore when she was 9 years old, she got addicted to the country's famous pop songs, artists and singers.

Mikki continues browsing, "Eh? From Starship Entertainment?" She smirks and smiles after. "It would be better  if they're from YG, SM or JYP." She said and drinks a can of softdrinks. She's still young, 15 years old. That means she's already living in Korea for 6 years already. "Why does this pictures, blur?" she said and pouts. "The band's name is BOYFRIEND?" she said. "Isn't it cheap? Then they'll call their fans as Girlfriends?" she said and chuckled. 

After 6 Minutes,  she decided to have a little walk at Han River. She hurriedly went downstairs, all dressed up comfortably with the jeans and a big shirt. "Mom, I'll just go strolling outside." she said and kisses her mom's cheek s her mom just nod and she went outside.

She's in Hhan River after 15 minutes of walking. It's near their place that's why she loves to hang out there. She turns her ipod on together with her headset on her head and turns the volume on max. While walking, tthe music is on it's chorus part, she stops and smiles and started  dancing the song while humming. All the boys around here stared at her as she dances. They're amzed by her dancing skilss, and they started gathering around her.

She stopped dancing when she noticed people around her. She just smiled shyly and messes her hair and takes her headset off. Tthe boys started to cheer.