Makeover Day 1: From Top Down

Yah! Don't ruin my image!

It had been a whole hour since Ljoe had left Jaehee sitting at the dining table with the food. She had heard strange bangings and shoutings from upstairs but simply immersed herself in cleaning the dishes. Something she was very good at doing. She looked at the time. Should she go up and check on him? Just as she stood up from the sofa, the blond boy appeared once again, drifting down the stairs, somehow composed, but with a determined glint in his eyes.

“F-feeling better?” Jaehee asked meekly, afraid the calm bundle would suddenly unleash itself into a screaming boy again.

“Hm.” Ljoe pursed his lips and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her upstairs with him.

“Uhh….”

Ljoe shot her a glance and she immediately quietened.

They stopped in front of a large pair of doors that opened up into an enormous walk in wardrobe.

Beckoning her to follow, Ljoe walked inside, leading the way.

Jaehee looked around her in awe. There were rows and rows of jackets, both casual and formal, with neat piles of pants folded underneath. They couldn’t ALL be his right?

Wordlessly, Ljoe picked out a plain white shirt and a black cardigan, as well as a pair of skinny jeans before holding it out.

Jaehee pointed to herself. “For me?”

Ljoe growled. “Aish. Do you see anyone else around here who needs a change of clothes?”

Jaehee made a face before snatching the clothes out of his hands.

“Maybe you need a change of attitude!!” She called out after her before escaping to the bathroom.

-----

Ljoe paced around, waiting for Jaehee to come out of the bathroom. What was taking that guy so long?

He had spent the whole hour thinking, calling his friends, but in the end, it looked like this was the only way for him to get out of school. Well, that is if that little boy was good enough to be his substitute. He was going to need a LOT of cleaning up. And for starters, the right clothes. Ljoe prayed that he would look presentable in this first test run.

He heard the door creak open and Jaehee came out in his attire that he had handed him.

Hey, it didn’t look half bad! Ljoe breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe he could actually look decent. Which he was going to have to be if he was going to be The Ljoe.

Ljoe managed a smile before putting his arm over Jaehee’s shoulders, leading him to the mirror.

“Yah! Look! You look kind of decent!”

Jaehee wriggled out of his grasp and brushed him off angrily. “Of course I do, you fool.”

Maybe there was hope after all! Ljoe felt the grin grow on his face as he grabbed Jaehee back to his side again, admiring their reflection.

“Yah, look properly! Look! If I cover your face like this…..”

He used his hands to block Jaehee’s face before bursting out in laughter.

“We look like twins! Who knew clothes made such a big difference?”

Fortunately enough, Jaehee was as skinny and… as much as he hated to admit it, as short as him too.

He frowned, cocking his head, before poking Jaehee’s back.

“But you gotta work on that posture. You have to be proud to be Ljoe. NO SLOUCHING.”

Jaehee scowled and slouched further.

“YAHH! I said no slouching!” He grabbed her shoulders and forced them back.

Jaehee rolled her eyes, before walking in a mocking swagger.

“OH look at me, The Ljoe, I think I’m so cooool.”

Ljoe clapped his hands excitedly. “THAT’S IT!!!”

Jaehee looked at him in disbelief. Wow. This guy.

 “That’s right, my mini me, we are one step closer…” Ljoe slung his arm over Jaehee’s shoulder again, leading them both downstairs. He was in a good good mood. There was hope, after all.

Ljoe was practically skipping down the stairs while Jaehee was dragging her feet. Considering the two were still linked by Ljoe’s arm, it really didn’t work too well.

 “AHHHH!!”

Jaehee found herself stumbling and then tumbling down the steps. Good thing they were carpeted stairs…

*THUNK*

Good thing she landed on something soft.

“Oof.” The something soft gave a grunt and she felt her lips pressing against something.

Oh my gosh. She was staring straight at Ljoe’s face… which meant…

Her eyes widened as Ljoe gave a groan, his lips slightly opening against hers.

“ANIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jaehee wiped frantically while struggling to get up.

Ljoe got up easily, brushing Jaehee off like a speck of dirt. He turned to Jaehee with a smirk.

“You know… they say sharing saliva between friends makes them more like each other.”

He leaned in closer with a grin. “But don’t worry, we’ll turn you into me the long way.”

He pulled back, triumphantly raising his arm high to point outside the door, before marching towards it. “First stop, hair salon!”

Jaehee stood dumbfounded, poking her own lips softly. That was my first kiss… How is he not even affected at all?

 

Seeing that nobody was following him, Ljoe walked back to Jaehee before grabbing her wrist.

“Yah, what’s up with you. Are you still thinking about that accident? What’s a little skinship between guys anyway? Don’t worry. I’m not gay.”

He pulled her briskly along and she let him drag her mindlessly. What just happened.

Ljoe glanced back at her, seeing her still dazed.

“Mwoh, are you gay?!”

Jaehee shook her head furiously, turning a slight shade of red.

“Then stop acting like it was a big deal.” Ljoe snapped grumpily. “We have a lot to do today.”

Jaehee nodded blankly and followed him robotically.

-----

They stopped outside a fancy looking store, with bright curtains and bold lettering on the windows.

“We’re here!” Ljoe announced. “Ready for your haircut?”

Jaehee looked at the letterings on the window. 50 000 W for a haircut?! Jaehee cringed. That was more than she spent on the streets last month!

However, Ljoe didn’t notice, dragging her happily into the store while singing, “Makeover time~~”

Jaehee struggled not to laugh. And he was worried about her ruining his image?

The hairdressers quickly seated her into a chair, draping a cloak over her clothes quickly before brandishing a pair of shiny scissors.

“What would you like today?”

Ljoe sat himself into a sofa, crossing one leg over the other before grandly flipped open the pages of the magazine.

“He’ll have what I have thanks. Exactly the same. Same shade of blond and same cut.”

He didn’t even look up.

“Ne.” The hairdressers bowed before scurrying to find the right bottle of dye and various other cutting implements for the job.

Jaehee gulped as she waited on the chair. She was really becoming Ljoe now. Complete with hooligan blond hair and a bad boy cut. After this, if she went back on the street, people would probably pick fights with her… She closed her eyes. The contract had to work.

She felt hands gently massaging her scalp and the cold spray of water as the hairdressers got to work. This was it. She sat back and let them work their magic.

---

“And, TADAH!!”

Jaehee blinked in disbelief at the image of herself in the mirror. The hairdressers had truly done a good job. Her hair now resembled Ljoe’s. Exactly.

Ljoe got up suddenly, standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

“Daaaebak….”

He closed his mouth, still staring at the mirror.

“I feel like I have a hardcore fan, who copies my dress sense and hairstyle and everything… Wah…”

Jaehee wrinkled her nose. “Excuse me, you’re the one who ordered this.”

Ljoe turned her around to face him, frowning.

“Shame about your face though…”

“MWOH?! Can you please stop offending my face?!”

Ljoe ignored her spluterring indignance and gazed thoughtfully at it, cupping it with his hands to turn it abruptly left and right.

“Ani… it’s not too bad. In fact, you’re quite a pretty boy. Good choice Ljoe.” He patted himself on the back.

Jaehee was gaping at him. He was ridiculous!

“It would have been quite fun to have an exact clone though.” He chuckled to himself. “But your face will do.”

“Why thank you, Ljoe.” She muttered sarcastically.

Ljoe beamed, linking his arm with hers. “Well then, shall we head off?”

He placed a 100 000 W note in the hairdressers’ hand before winking. “Keep the change.”

 

 

 

------

HAHA that horrible cliché. I’m sorry.

so i didnt end up doing a double update heh im sorry. :P working on another fic at the same time as well.Check it out if you like Sehunnie ;)

Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting, hope you enjoyed :B