End~

Ours Forever

They stood there. Waiting for the right time to take her away from her own life and force her into theirs. To make her theirs and nobody was going to stop them. Not even... Bird poo.

 

"Hyung! Get the freaking bird away from me! It won't leave me alone!" His arms was up in the air while he was running around and screaming like a girl.  Sungyeol sighed and glared at him. "Why did I have to be stuck with the maknae?!" He took up his pistol and shot the bird. "Done!" He sat down again and waited for the sign.

 

"Umm... Hyung. You got bird poo in your hair." Sungyeol's eyes got wider and his hand flew up to his head where he felt something sticky and smelly. It was now his turn to run around and scream like a girl. Sungjong hit his forehead and in the next second his phone buzzed. "Hyung! It's time!" He looked at the elder and waved his phone in the air. Sungyeol nodded and jumped on his motorbike and drove away together with the maknae right behind him.

 


-----

 


Sitting and waiting was something Hoya could do without getting bored but right now all he wanted was to get that call. The sms that was going to start everything. " Seventy six human, seventy seven humans...ugh I'm getting so freaking tired of this. Can't we just ta..."


He stopped in the middle when his phone went off. "Took your sweet time hyung..." He opened the text and read through it. "Alright. Not to hard to do." He laughed to himself before getting on his motorbike and driving of.


-----

 

" I remember that feeling from a long ago
when i looked at you
i remember that time when i knew you,
you knew me

.

i think about those desperate times
when i wanted to be like you, hang out with you
but it’s merely a memory
that’s passed by

.

and, can you smile?
you want this,
you hope for this
i can’t seem to have you
with only my heart
and, can you smile?
i said to go,
i said i’m okay
seems like i can give nothing
but this to you at the end

.

i remember a long time ago
when i received your heart
i think of those times when you were
overflowing to me and i was thankful

we came across a farewell when we loved the most,
when we were the happiest
i couldn’t hold you back because you were
overflowing to me, because i was sorry

.

and, can you smile?
you want this,
you hope for this
i can’t seem to have you
with only my heart
and, can you smile?
i said to go,
i said i’m okay
seems like i can give nothing
but this to you at the end

.

and still, still, in the end, still i…
but probably in the..."


L was sitting on the roof and playing his guitar. Everything seemed normal. It was quiet except for the fact that he was playing with closed eyes. It didn't take long until a beep was heard. The song was instantly stopped and L opened his eyes.


He stood up and walked down form the roof and placed his guitar in a corner. While he walked towards the front door he grabbed his jacket and motorbike key. Flipping his phone open he saw the easy part in the plan that he was given. "Oh, joy." He started his bike and drove to the pier.


The plan had started and nobody could stop them. L parked his bike beside the pier and sat down on a rock after taking of his helmet. Now everything is laying on his oldest hyung's shoulders.


-----


"Headache, headache, headache. Yah! Namgreas, give me some tablets!" Sunggyu was sitting at the computers and watching all the cameras in the little city. He knew which one to look at when the time was right. Which just happened to be right now. He sat up in the chair and looked at the computer where he saw their target.


He smirked slightly but it soon disappeared when he saw her smile. A smile that could make him smile any time and any where. "Hyung, why didn't you call me when she came out?!" The elder looked at the younger and smiled. "Sorry Dongwoo-ah, she just came out and I couldn't stop looking at her." He  said. Dongwoo nodded like understanding and handed him two pils.


"That greas was to lazy to lift his from that  couch so he asked me to get them. Glad I did." He dragged another chair and sat down besides the elder. "Are they going by boat? Awesome!" Dongwoo was now more than worried. "Hyung, what do you mean?" Sunggyu turned to Dongwoo. "Think Dongwoo. It will be a lot easier to do it on a boat than a car. Plus it's a smaller chance that somebody will get hurt in the water." Dongwoo nodded like he finally understood and looked back at the computer.


"Ehh... Hyung. They aren't there!" Sunggyu turned around and his small eyes got bigger. "! Nam Woohyun! Slap your lazy here this instant!" In some seconds Woohyun came running and stopped behind Sunggyu and Dongwoo.


"Send the text to the others. Hurry! And did you fix that thing I asked you about?" Woohyun nodded and threw some keys to him before running of. "Grandpagyu..." "I heard that Woohyun!" Sunggyu stood up and started to walk away when he suddenly turned around to face Dongwoo. He threw the keys to him. "You drive." Dongwoo stared at the keys and looked at Sunggyu. "What am I driving?" Sunggyu smirked and walked away. "A boat."


-----


*Her's pov*


"Take it easy when you get on the boat girls." We nodded and I let my friend Minzy get on first. It was her grandpas boat after all. 

 

When I jumped on it I quickly grabbed the roof and tried my best to not fall in the water. I walked around the boat and safely got down inside it.


Minzy sat inside at the front so I walked over and sat down beside her. "Chose which ever lifejacket you want." She said and grabbed a random one. I got one that looked the same as hers and got it on me. Her grandpa and his girlfriend got on and we were soon driving out on the more open water.


We came to a smaller part and the boat started to go slower. "Do you want to sit in the front?" We turned around and nodded at her grandpa. She got up and walked out on the boat side once more and I followed. We sat down and smiled at each other. "Should we get some ice cream?" We showed our thumbs at him and he started to go faster.


At each wave we hit me and Minzy would scream. In the end we came to a pier and I jumped of first to hold the boat steady while she got of. I heard a motorbike so I turned around and saw a guy coming in and stoping at some rocks over us. He jumped of his bike and got his helmet off. He was staring our way. I looked away when we got eye contact and started to chat with Minzy.


When they had locked the boat we walked to the ice cream shop up the hill. I got a strawberry ice cream while Minzy got chocolate. Her grandpa paid and we started to slowly walk back. The time we came back there were three more boys looking our way. I blushed, thinking they were looking at the clothes we were wearing.


I shrugged them off and  walked back to the boat. The scary thing was that I could feel their stairs on me the whole time. We got on the boat and untied it. It was slowly turning around before we started to speed of. I looked behind us and could see the guys getting on their motorbikes and also driving away.


We were going forward and out once more on the open and big area of water. I was slowly falling asleep because of how smooth the boat were going forward when I heard the sound of engines. I looked up and saw three jet skis and they weren't far behind us. In just five seconds they were going alongside us and Minzys grandpa had to go slower. I felt my heart start to beat faster and faster.


-----


*Woohyun pov*


Me, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Hoya was on the boat and saw that the others had started the plan. We came closer their boat with ours.

 

   

 

  We came along side them and Sunggyu and Dongwoo grabbed their boat so that it wouldn't drive away when me and Hoya jumped on. I came just beside her and my heart started to jump.

 


I grabbed her but fu*k was she strong! She trashed around in my hold when i felt something hard being slammed into my back head. I let her go and looked around me and saw her friend holding a glass bottle that now was destroyed. I lifted my hand and felt my head. Oh joy! I'm bleeding! "!" I grabbed her and slammed her onto the ground. She instantly fainted.


I looked up and saw that the old man and women also where unconscious and that she was crying. Sh*t! Her eyes where so big and her lips where trembling. I just wanted to hug her. It hurt me almost more to see her like this. I walked towards her and she backed away. Ouch!


Because the boat wasn't that big ,actually it is really small, when she backed one more step she fell over and into the water. My eyes widen and I was about to jump in when Sungjong already was swimming towards her. It was like every one was holding their breath before he got her and started to swim back to his jet ski where he lifted her up on it before he himself got up.


I sighed in relief and turned to Dongwoo. "I will drive this boat back to some pier, can you guys follow?" He nodded and I started the engine. When I had made sure that it wouldn't float away I jumped on Sungyeol's jet ski and he drove back to our boat. I jumped of and got on before walking to Sunggyu.


"Where is she?" He raised a brow and pointed to the sleeping room. I got in and saw her unconscious. I sat down on her bed and brushed my hand against her cheek. The door opened behind me and the rest of the guys came in. Sungjong and Sungyeol sat down on the floor next to the bed. Hoya and Dongwoo on the couch with Sunggyu on the arm chair and L standing in a corner.


Finally, you are ours again and nothing is going to take you away this time.