Chap#5

Sarang Hospital

“List- No I wasn’t! Loo- JUST LISTEN TO ME!” Kyuhyun shouted over the phone. Sooyoung who was about to visit her mum overheard the loud-echoed argument long down the empty hallway. She followed to where the voice is coming from.

“Look! I’ve never cheated on you… ever! And I wouldn’t want to-“Sooyoung crept against the wall and decided to eardrops the conversation. She then took a little peak and saw Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was the one arguing. Is it his girlfriend? She thought.

“Wha- What do you mean we’re done?!” he paused “H-hello? Hello?!” Kyuhyun was so frustrated that he punched the wall making his hands turned big and swollen.

“That’s what you get if you have a girlfriend and you decided to flirt with other girls” a sudden voice spoke. Kyuhyun who was sitting on the ground with his swollen hands on his lap looked around, and then suddenly Sooyoung appeared leaning on the wall.

Kyuhyun sighed. “Not now Choi… I’m not in the mood to talk”

“Of course you’re not!” Sooyoung chuckled “I mean… you have no one to talk to now” Sooyoung .

Kyuhyun got up and stands really close to Sooyoung making her worry against the wall. Kyuhyun stared at her for a long period of time, Sooyoung tried to stare back but his stare was just too serious and strong for her look back. With that he left leaving Sooyoung in the empty hall way.

Sooyoung was speechless. Was that too much? He seems so serious… maybe I shouldn’t have bothered him Sooyoung said in her head. She then entered her mum’s hospital room, but she stopped half way when she was inside. She saw Kyuhyun standing there next to her mum’s bed.

 

 

 

“There you go Mrs Choi, hope you feel better” Kyuhyun said

“Oh! Thank you Kyuhyun-ssi” thanked Mrs Choi

Kyuhyun turned around to leave and stopped when he saw Sooyoung. Sooyoung gave a little smile while looking worried at the same time, but Kyuhyun looked at her coldly and walked away.

“Rest well Mrs Choi~” He said as he closed the door, Sooyoung stared at him the whole time until he left.

“Sooyoung-ah” her mum said while spreading her arms signalling Sooyoung to hug her. Sooyoung ran to her mum and gave her a massive hug.

“Eomma! Eomma you’re awake, since when” Sooyoung asked as she grabbed a chair to sit beside her.

“I woke up an hour ago after Dr.Lee injects a liquid medicine on my arm” she smiled and her daughter as she her hair

“Geurae?” Sooyoung smiled back

“I fell asleep after that, but just then I woke up by the sound of a couple arguing over the phone, it’s quite heartbreaking to hear. It seems to be pretty serious” Mrs Choi said, Sooyoung lost her smile and suddenly thinks of Kyuhyun.

“A-Ah! Chinjja?!” Sooyoung pretended that she doesn’t know anything, she paused “Eo-Eomma, you better eat this before it’s too cold” Sooyoung changed the subject

 

 

 

--Fast forward-- 

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

‘Should I apologise to him? I-I was kind of harsh to in, and it wasn’t my business anyways… Aish pabo Sooyoung~’ I said in my head while I was walking down the stairs.

Every step I took down stairs is filled with guiltiness; I shouldn’t have bothered into someone else’s business. Aish~ All these emotions kept rushing like a huge wave! While I was walking out of the hospital, he was there. Kyuhyun, I thought it’s the perfect time to apologise, so there I go.

“Kyuhyun!” I shouted from a not-so-far distance.

He turned his head around to me with those tired and stressful eyes that I’ve never seen before.

“Ah wae~~ What do you want Choi! I told you I’m not in the mood” he said to me really mad and effortlessly.

I walk up to him, “Look I’m real-“

AISH! I got cut off!!

“Cho Kyuhyun!” shout a voice that was too weak to shout; sounded like a girl

He looked at me, signalling to go but I didn’t quite understand.

The girl walked up to us but looked at Kyuhyun the whole time, she must have been heartbroken by the looks on her face. She walked up to us and…

*SLAP!

My eyes widen. The girl stands there with her hands trembling, with tears coming down her face.

“How dare you! After all we’ve been through~ Napeun namja!!” she took another slap and left.

I was still shock to what just happen, I mean… I would never expect that to happen. Well maybe I would, but not right in front of my face. I looked down to him… okay to be honest, he looks a little y with his hair all swished to one side but that’s not the point Sooyoung! Get you head together!!

“A-are you okay?” I asked him worriedly

He looked at to me and grabbed my hand. And then he said…

“W-will you go through this with m-me?” he stammered as one tear dropped down

I didn’t understand what he meant; all I wanted to do is never to witness what happen and just to run away as far as I can from this situation.

“K-Kyuhyun-ssi, I-I don’-“ once again my words were cut off due to him fainted in my arms. Making me fall down onto the floor.

“Ouch! K-Kyuhyun-ssi! Kyuhyun-ssi!” I tried to see if he would respond “Help! Aioo! Help!!” there was hardly anyone there.

When Dr.Kim our former doctor, was about to leave looked at us  and started to panic.

“Sooyoung-ssi, qwaenchanayo?” he asked

“Aniyo! Would you please help us?” I asked in a hurry

“Okay, put him in the car and we’ll head over to my house”

I was wondering why he would bring him to his house, but I guess that not the point.

 

 

 

--At Dr. Kim’s house--  

 

[Still Sooyoung’s POV]

 

I waited in the living room, while Dr.Kim helps put Kyuhyun to bed. I was so curious why anyone would bring somebody that fainted to their house? I mean we were already at the hospital we could’ve put him to rest there.

“Dr.Cho is fine, he’s just tired and stressed out” Dr.Kim said as he sat on the couch

“Ah Jeogiyo… if you don’t mind me asking, why did you bring him here and not the hospital?” there I finally said it! Phew! Now I just need to wait for his responds

“Ah, Dr.Cho and I are close mates”

“Ne?!” I paused “Chinjja?!” I was so shocked to hear that from Dr.Kim

Dr.Kim chuckled “Ahah, you seems very surprise”

“Ah... yes~” I paused once again “I’m really to say this but… aren’t you too old to be Kyuhyun’s best mate?” I asked him

“Eo!... You and Kyuhyun must be close together that you even call him by his name-“

I smiled

“-Kyuhyun is 24, and I’m 27. I should be saying that I’m his best hyung but to us age doesn’t really matter” he continued

“Ah~ geuraeyo? W-well I should be going” I said as I stand up

“Don’t you want to check on Kyuhyun before you leave?” he asked as he stands up too

I hesitated whether I should or should not.

“Ah of course!” – what are you doing Sooyoung! You don’t want to see him! Aish!

I regrated what I said while walking to the spare bedroom, when I went to peak he was already awake. He saw me peeking like a ert but there was no other choice to approach him.

“H-how are you feeling?!” I said in a cheerful tone

He still looks at me like I’m annoying, I’m not!

“Why are you here Choi?” he asked him without even looking

“Will you stop calling my last name? It’s really annoying” I begged him as he puts on his coat

“Then will you call me oppa?”

Pfft! Cheeky cheeky Kyuhyun~

“No! Absolutely not~”

“Wow wow wow! What’s with all the shouting?!” came in Dr.Kim

Kyuhyun sighed and glared at me “Nothing hyung, thanks for letting me stay. I should get back to work, they’ll probably looking for me”

“Or not” I said not-so-quietly

Kyuhyun took another glared at me

“Aniya you don’t have too, I called in the hospital saying that you’ll be taking a few days off. You’re not going to work in this condition Kyu” said Dr.Kim

“Pfft! What condition, he looks perfectly fine” I whispered, but I got a feeling like they heard me

“Choi we can hear you!” he glared “You don’t have to whisper!” he hissed

“Arasseo, we’ll be leaving now hyung” Kyuhyun excused us grabbing my hand

He dragged me out side and pinned me to the wall.

“Look! I don’t know what you’re trying to do but from now on, stay away from me in this situation. If you cling on to me, my side in this situation wouldn’t be pretty looking so… please Choi… Just comeback to me when I’m happier, ne?”

We were so close from kissing… his face is RIGHT! THERE! Omo yah, is it hot in here…

“I-I have a name Cho!... It’s Sooyoung thank you very much~”

“Well I will start calling you that if you call me Ky-“

“What! What!? Oppa?!” I burst out

“…I was going to say Kyuhyun, but if you want to call me that then fine by me”

“A-Arasseo, y-you’ll call me Sooyoung and I’ll call you K-Kyuhyun” I stammered.

 


I seriously owe you guys! I'm really sorry for not updating for so long! :(

I had internet problems...

This chapter is a really boring chapter

But I hope that good enough for you :)
 

Enjoy~