Final

Zipper

“Ahjumma one melon bread please!” Dara screamed trying to force herself in between bodies to get to the cafeteria’s counter.

 

When she tried to push herself in the crowd, an elbow suddenly hit her making her get pushed back. It was a good thing there’s too much people in the cafeteria that she only bumped on someone behind her.

 

Suddenly the people in front started to get rowdy she got pushed around mostly to the person behind her.

 

She murmured a soft apology to that person but didn’t look back.

 

When the people are finally done ordering and the crowd finally lessened, she stepped forward but a shriek of shock broke out and she was pulled back when her hair got caught on something.

 

She turned to look behind her and found herself face to face with the Basketball team’s starplayer.

 

She blushed and completely forgot that her hair was stuck that she turned back to walk away only to be pulled back again.

 

“Ouch!” She grumbled.

 

“Hey hold still.” The guy said trying to stop laughing. He pulled the zipper of his jacket down and gently tried to release Dara’s hair.

 

When her hair finally got untangled in his jacket’s zipper she bowed in gratitude and quickly turned away to leave.

 

But she felt some of her hair getting pulled back again. She groaned and looked back at the guy but was dumbfounded when she saw him holding her hair in his hand with a smile on his face.

 

“I’m Yuu..” He told her.

 

 

 

 

“I’m Dara..” She answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: MWEHEHEHEHHE