Going All The Way

I Hear Your Voice : Echoes of the Heart

Going All The Way 

 

They've been pretty intimate of late.

But have yet to go all the way.

And Hye Sung knew Soo Ha was abstaining more for her benefit than his own.

Just like tonight, where they were lying in bed dressed in t shirts and undies.

Her with her on and him with his boxers.

Lying in the afterglow of what could best be describe as a non-penetrating love making.

Slightly more than second base, but not quite reaching the third.

Yet both managed to reach their respective heights of fulfillment.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, you?" he replied.

"Hmm..." 

"We didn't go all the way again..."

"Eh? Did you want to go all the way?"

Not yet, her eyes told him.

He smiled, and continued to lie back and hold her warmly.

"I was just worried for you..."

"Wei?"

"You know ..." her voice trailed.

"Hye Sung," his calling of her name never failed to send warm shivers down her back, she thought happily, wondering if she will ever get over the warm timbre of his voice saying her name.

"Hye Sung," he said again. "We have talked about this so many times. I am ok with this. We have all the time in world. We will wait til you are ready."

"What about you, then?"

"What about me?"

"You are ready."

"Yes, I am. And I am getting all my required ual fix from my noona just fine. So don't worry about it."

After a while of silence, Soo Ha suddenly grew worried.

Propping himself by his elbow, he looked down at her.

"Are your needs fulfilled?" he asked hesitantly.

He never thought to ask sometimes. 

Knowing he kept  her pretty happy in bed by reading her mind, witnessing her pleasured body arches and listening to her satisfied sighs.

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed. "Sometimes you make me feel old, trying to keep up with your antics."

He smiled in relief.

But again, Hye Sung knew he needed the reassurance too.

"But most of the times, you make me feel young and alive, like there's nothing bad can happen in this world."

They smiled at each other again.

"You make me very happy, Soo Ha-ya. Thank you."

He grinned bashfully, touched because he knew Hye Sung was never one to be generous with compliments.

Keeping her happy beyond their bedroom tryst was what Hye Sung was really thanking him for.

And he was floored by such gesture.

Because, in his eyes, the gift of happiness was truly from her to him.

And at times like these, he wished that she could read his mind.

Because the emotions he felt within him then, just could not simply be uttered with mere words.

So, he did what he always did in ocassions like these.

Telling her his wealth of feelings with the touch of his lips on hers...

... and going all the way on pure emotions alone.

 

 

Fin.