Submissions and extensions.

Adversus. [Super Junior Writing Contest.]
Hello again~ I just wanted to clear up the submission process a little bit so that everyone knows exactly what we needed/wanted in the email. It's fine if you didn't follow this eactly just as long as we got your username and story title if you had already posted the foreword, but for anyone else who may want to join but has questions about the submission process, here you go!
 
If you want to enter all that's needed is an email to the address in the foreword stating that you would like to join the contest and your AFF username. 
 
Information that you can also provide us with would be a link to your profile, but it's not needed because we can always find you in the subscribers or using the search bar. 
 
If you have already posted the foreword of your story on AFF, you are NOT required to send it to us, but if you would like to, you can also include the title of your story and possibly a link in your email. 
 
If you have already emailed us and post your foreword later, you can send us another email saying "Hey, posted my story! This is the title!" and we'll get it up on the page. 
 
The only other thing needed for this process is that you let us know when you finish your story. That can be done through email or a comment on this thread, but we prefer to keep the comments mostly clean so that we don't miss any questions asked in the comments so if you can email that would be best. 
 
If something I said in this was confusing or I missed something you think is needed, please let me know in the comments and I'll fix it. 
 
The second thing I have to talk about is extensions. Extensions will be available to those who were unable to finish their story on time due to things like your internet going out or computer/laptop breaking. However, even with an extension (Which you have to ask us for, either via email or PM to one of the judges, and give us a good reason for.) all stories must be completed by October 31st so that we have adequate time to judge each story. 
 
The last thing I wanted to say is that starting at the week and a half mark, we will be posting reminders on here of how much time you guys have left. i.e: "You guys have a week and a half to get stories in!" "You guys have three days to get stories in!" "Today's the last day to get stories in!" 
 
Okay, now my last last thing is of course, have fun and good luck! 
 
may the odds be ever in your favor.
--Am'z&Ash.
 
EDIT: The deadline for the contest is still October 6th. The extension deadline is October 31st but you have to have asked for an extension before October 6th and you have to give us a good reason. An extension is not guaranteed so everyone should try to finish their stories on time!