FAQ

We Got Married-FACEBOOK ROLEPLAY~NEW+OPEN+ACTIVE~JOIN NOW

  FAQ

 Am I allowed to become pregnant and have kids?

No, it is not permitted to get pregnant. We want to keep things as simple as possible.

 

 Someone hacked my account. What do I do?

First of all, contact an admin immediately (Daehyun or Jungkook), and we will solve the problem. Then create a new account while following the exact same rules as before. We will inform your marriage partner about the situation.

 

 My marriage partner is on hiatus. Does that mean I stop roleplaying also?

No, you do not have to stop. There are many options that you can choose from: Become a temporary admin, a host etc. Or you can wander around at the village in solitaire. If you really wish to have a partner, please message admins so we can pair you up with someone in the same situation as you.

 

 I can't seem to find the group that I'm supposed to be roleplaying in...

Firstly, that means you didn't follow the rules. But if you can't find us (and we can't find you), pm the admins on asianfanfics and we will direct ourselves to your accounts. Please make sure to add in WGMCREW!

 

► I didn't get the person I wanted to be paired up with...

Come on! Don't be such a cry baby. We have good reasons that we paired the couples up. It counts a lot on the time zone also. We do hope you understand. However, if you continue complaining and bashing your partner (or even us) for no particular reason, we will kick you out.

 

► I'm getting tired of roleplaying as my character. Am I allowed to change my character?

Yes, you may. But this will depend on you partner if he/she would like a different character. If he/she agrees, you are accepted to pick a remaining character from the masterlist. You cannot trade characters with another roleplayer. We admins, do not want a big chaos here.

 

I really want the character this other person has. Am I allowed to exchange with them?

Like I said before, it's a big NO. Not only does it cause a problem for us, the admins, but it benefits your marriage partner as well. Think of it as a plead, we want to keep this roleplay simple, clean and collected.

 

► I want to stop roleplaying now. How do I quit?

Already? That's quite sad. But we highly respect your decision. In order to stop roleplaying, first bid goodbye to  your longterm partner and thank her/him for staying with you in this long journey. (Make it cheesy if you like, us admins like these kind of stuff hehe). Secondly, you may message the admins about your depart and you can officially delete your account. We will treasure your previous existence for sure. Thank you for roleplaying with us!

 

 

*Any other specific questions that are not answered here can be pm-ed to admin WMGCREW. Thank you.*

 

                                         

 

Taehyung    loves    you.