Chapter I

Jeepney love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s P.O.V.

~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~

I am looking up at the ceiling inside our classroom while smiling like an idiot. Even though my classmates are super duper annoying noisy I don’t give a right now. I am in a good mood this time and it’s really rare to happen, that’s why I'll take this chance to mesmerize this moment very intently.

“haaayyyy” I sigh dreamily with my eyes that are both curving in a high way like I just sniffed a .

“HEY!”

That annoying voice. I heard that but as I said I don’t give a damn right now so I will just ignore whoever that person is. I am still day dreaming and don’t want to disturb me, just wish no one dare to do that if he or she doesn’t want to get something on me.

But then,

“HEY!!!!!what’s with you? are you sick!?” that annoying voice boom beside me once again.

In a second, my forehead furrows together with my eyes that completely changed into a glare ones.

“WHAT!?” I exclaim with full of irritation. Duhhh! He just interrupted my concentrated thoughts! My heavenly thoughts!

“What what?” the intruder rolls his eyes in a mocking way while shrugging his shoulders together.

I give him a fierce look then speak “GO away and LEAVE me” I said in a serious way. Yes I am really serious because my day just completed and no way I will let somebody to shatter it so easily.

He raises an eyebrow and folds his arms on his chest together then gives me a confused look “Tell me” he commands like a boss.

Haist! He is my bestfriend and his name is Minnie, my ing annoying bestfriend.

“I have nothing to tell you, so please not now Minnie just be with that freak boyfriend of yours” I snap him.

I thought that he would leave me now, so, I was planning to go back with my interrupted thoughts then continue it, but then that damn bestfriend of mine swiftly snatched my phone and immediately flicks it on his playful hands.

“MINNIE!!!~~~” I wail knowing what he is up to, and for how many times he always doing it until now.

“Tell me or else” he says again that magic words that no one can’t resist, I mean me and his boyfriend rather. As grim smirk plastered on his face.

“Don’t want to” I answer straight forward trying to be strong and don’t be fooled by him ever again. However, I hurriedly take it back when my evil bestfriend just take a step on his plan. “Okay, okay I will tell it now please Minnie” I plead in one go with a pout that no one can’t resist and well yeah unfortunately Minnie is an exemption.

His smirk widen and nod gesturing that I could actually start it now. I could only sigh and pout. If I just don’t love nemo that much, I won’t do this. Yup, meanie.. yes meanie, minnie is homonym of meanie so I should just call him meanie instead calling him Minnie although it seems that both are just the same.

Okay going back to my bestfriend Minnie who is a meanie plan to scare me by bullying me that he will going to delete my nemo theme in my phone if I won’t gonna do what he wants.

Well that’s not ordinary theme okay, because that’s the only one nemo theme that exists now (^^a/n: just exaggerating bear with it please kekeke) and that’s freaking limited edition so if ever Minnie would really deleted it I will have no more nemo theme >.<.

I roll my eyes on him and sit up straightly. “What do you want to know?” I ask him

becoming so serious.

He looks up showing he is thinking then speaks “What happened to you recently?” he simply aks.

*sigh*

“It’s really not that interesting as you think” I fake a frown and give him my ultimate sad eyes, which everyone knows I can’t lie because my ing eyes ever can’t lie… so as expected I failed.

He raises his hand which holds my phone and tilts his head. “Okay then” then he pushes some buttons in my phone that caused of me to jerk out on my seat.

“Fine, fine I will tell it now” I say with a panicky and defeated tone.

Do I have any choice? Yeah of course I have nothing more. it’s Minnie for bunny’s sake.

He just smiles at me and obviously he is mocking me while waiting for me to speak up.

Fine I will tell it to him now

“Okay, it’s like this”

(flash back)

AISSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! What the is happening to me!?... I couldn’t help myself just to curse endlessly now, I couldn’t believe that I could restrain myself not to voice it out to the whole world how I’m super irritated now.

Well, who’s not gonna curse in this kind of situation? If there is, that person is a freak… A BIG FREAK!!!

I am not over reacting here okay, it’s just that, it’s only early in the morning and my life is automatically, totally, perfectly and completely ing shattered! What an unfortunate man I am.

 

(…………cut)

 

(present time)

 

“Ohh! So your morning is not that good, okay I understand why you’re being a girl now who seems in the middle of her period” again that bunny teases me.

Can he just stop?

That’s why I don’t like talking to him.

“shut up Minnie” I roll my eyes then continue my story.

(go back to the flash back)

I sigh, controlling my ragging feelings that are boiling inside me.

I am gonna be late in my school now, and for my so much luck, I am still here in a freaking small and too much polluted jeepney.

Yeahhhh… inside a small and polluted jeepney, you’re not believing me right? Well you need to believe me even you don’t want to. Ever since I have been going to university I always take jeepney for transportation, because it is the most convenient here. My grateful parents took my precious car away from me, to teach me how to be a social person.

SOCIAL!? Yes I’m antisocial person, that’s why only Minnie and his freak boyfriend who’s holding a game console every time and everywhere are the two persons that I only have this time.

Wait! No I only have one true friend and it’s not Minnie nor his boyfriend who always bullying me when he is around. Yeah I have a very good friend at home, unfortunately he can’t go here with me because he is on his aquarium.

 

 

(….cut)

 

(present time)

 

“Hahahaha!!! Yah! You’re ing antisocial that’s why you don’t have a lover since ever and that creepy fish!”

“SHUT UP! I wont continue and nemo is not creepy! He’s lovely!” I defend nemo then snap my head away from him “HMMPP!!” I hum annoyingly.

“Okay, okay I will shut up my mouth, go continue”

(go back to flash back)

My alarm clock alarmed damn late that I only had 30 minutes to be able to prepare myself for schooling, that I usually used 1 ½ hour or if I want to be late I usually take for 3hours. And well because I’m really not really lucky this day, my mom forgot that this is my first day for this year thus she didn’t cook for my breakfast instead she is still sleeping heavenly at their room.

After preparing myself, I abruptly go to my parents room and knock the door and shout that I am leaving for school.

I am on a hurry because I am surely will be late if I will be a turtle now.

Unfortunately, I am still here struck inside a jeepeney which is trapped on a heavy traffic. I only have 30 minutes before my class started. I am helpless I could only do is to wish that this certain old jeepney could fly and take me faster at my destination.

Did you know what jeepney is?....

Hmmm, it’s just a kind of transportation that usually people used in transporting especially the people who has no car and unfortunate like me now. If I just have friends more than two except with my two freak friends, my parent won't did that, well they couldn’t consider nemo as my friend though. And because I don’t like to be friends with others I just allowed them to do that to me because I have no choice, even though it was so hard at first.

I can’t be late this time, because this is my first day in my 2nd year. What will my first professor will think about me? A lazy bum student, though which is sometimes true.

5 minutes later, the jeepney still not moving forward as the people around me are all becoming smelly.

aiiiishhh!!! I have noticed that this jeepney is not that big but I could actually say that it could carry maximum of 19 persons.

So that’s why we are like wet sardines here, because now it has 23 passengers! How could that happen?

Is that even possible?

“ this jeepney” I curse in my breath this innocent thing, hopefully no one heard me.

After 5 more minutes, two of the passengers became totally annoyed that they had decided to just get out of this hell hot thing and walk through the messy and heavy traffic.

Slightly luck for me, they are in my row so our seat would be capacious.

The jeepney moves a little bit forward but then not too long it suddenly stops again.

“ this” I literally curse for my so much annoyance that made almost the entire passengers even the driver take a glance at me.

I just ignore them and acting that I didn’t do anything wrong.

Why? They can't blame me right?

I have decided to just get the hell out of here like the other two passengers did recently and just walk the way through my school even though it would be taken me more than an hour.

I was going to stand up and planning to walk out when suddenly a man went inside of the jeepney, that made me stopped from my place because he took the seat beside me that made me pushed myself on my seat really tightly.

I look at him with a glare and will going to say that

‘Excuse me mister, if you don’t know yet I will tell you that you’re a big block in my way so, could you please get lose?’

When he glances at me and gives me a…

 

a

 

Smile

 

………

……………..

…………………..

………………………….

 

My heart thumps so fast inside me that I could possibly hear it really clearly.

My eyes are not leaving him at the same time never snap or even blink.

He is still looking at me without getting rid that dainty beautiful smile.

I was really stunned that I unconsciously complementing him now, that I never did before.

He frowns when I did nothing. So, he looks away and keeps himself on his seat.

I am a gape at him, staring at his back with an unpainted expression I feel the time just stop.

I feel something inside me growing that made me feel afraid; because that’s the first time I felt it. It’s really weird feeling that I wished I never have encountered.

What’s with him? why he smiled at me like that?

Why my heart beat suddenly changed that fast?

It’s the first time that someone smiled at me.

He smiled at me…..

…. It was the most beautiful smile I ever seen in my life.

I startle attaining to move away from him, because I am scared with this feeling, but no avail because of the other passenger beside me. I look away with an anxiety feeling.

My heart pace is gone wildly inside my rib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter