Part 1

A Tight Hope

 

On a dark , black street , there was a man , he was as pure as the snow , sweet as the suger and innocent as the virgen . He only wanted to confess his love , he didn't mean to crush the class door or to waste the teacher shirt . Evering happens goes.back to the morening . 

Hey , my name is leetuek and I am 17 years old and today is my big day where I am going to confess my love to my love life , to my heart , to my everything . 

Suddenly, while I was walking to the class holding a vase of flower , don't blame me i need to make these flower fresh till the end of the day , the teacher come in with a disrespectfully way and bump to me which make me pour the water in the vase in his shirt and by being a good manner student I tried to clean his shirt which make the problem goes really bad because the tissue that I was holding is a dirty , it make the teachers shirt transformed form white to pink coloured, that make the teacher throw a chair in the door a causing it broke dawen and make the whole class laugh AT me and my bad luck today. 

 I waited so long  outside the class as a punishment but the only thing that make me not  losing my patient is thet my love will come out soon and I will confess my love. " leeteuk wake up"said one of the class mate "what time it's " Said  leeteuk " it's 3:50 everyone went home come on go to home" said the class mate " thank your waking me , did kangin go home to " said leeetuek " no he didn't even come to class today" and by that the class,ate goes home leaving frustrated leeteuk behind ' that's not fair I face many things today just to confess my love OMG I can't wait till tomorrow I am going to his house' 

 

These the first chapter , it's short just to how the my writing skills if its good I will continue but if it's bad please tell me to improve my skills