✯ Request List + Form (also under construction)

The Hybrid Prince ; ✯ Request Shop ✯ [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Here is where the Request Form will be placed along with the list of accepted requests. This will also show the status of each request, such as Pending, In Progress, and Completed. We'll do these in batches of.. 5? Then we could gradually up the number.

 

As everything is still being constructed, requests may or may not be accepted. We're still working on them, actually. If we do 'flush' any requests that have already been set, we apologize for it. Also, requests will not be given deadlines so they may get completed at any time ranging from possibly a few hours to maybe a week or two. Depends on what happens in life, you know?

 

TL;DR: No, you read it. :(

 

Request Form:

Couple desired:
(Self-explanatory)

Plot:
(Detailed, at least 2-3 sentences. More is appreciated if possible. The more details, the better and possibly faster we can get your request out.)

Setting:
(If not mentioned in the plot, put that here.)

Extras:
(If you want something mentioned or whatnot, add that here. If you request a quick, custom 'layout', you can do so, but you must provide the picture(s) for it. An example is located here. You can choose a color palette, too, but it is subject to approval. Must match the shop's theme colors, which you can find in both the poster and background. If you've read all of this, insert "Soo Baby" into the Extras without the quotations.)

Currently, !RuleBreak! and Author Requesting is unavailable. Also, s are limited. At the moment none are being accepted. Until everything is comfy, an author will take up your request randomly.