Another Boring Day

You Filled My Dreams with Nightmares

Chapter two: Another Boring Day

Like yesterday, Henry and Zhoumi are left alone in the dorm, except today, Leeteuk was there because he called in sick. He came with the flu last night, he wasn’t contagious though, that’s why the two boys stayed home and accompanied the eldest. While Leeteuk was in his room, sleeping, the 2 Chinese boys were in the couch watching the rerun of yesterday’s performance of Super Junior in Music Core. It wasn’t something new, and the boys have seen the performance over and over, they were just very bored.

“Hey, Henry, did you have a nightmare last night?” Zhoumi asked. Henry shook his head. “Not really, actually, I didn’t have anything last night except a good night’s sleep.” Zhoumi nodded. “I still wonder why they came back.” Henry looked at the older man. “Wanna order some pizza?” Henry suggested. Zhoumi shrugged then nodded. Henry went to the phone while Zhoumi took off to look at Leeteuk. Henry dialed the pizza place’s number and waited for the restaurant to answer. “Hello?” Henry said. “Welcome to the Pizza Place. What would you like?” the girl on the other line asked. “Hm, I’d like one large pepperoni pizza, some ginger sticks, and one hot soup.” Henry said. The girl responded with a short grunt. “Would that be all sir?” The girl asked. “No.” Henry plainly said. “Okay, that would be W10, 500. Your order will arrive in more or less, 10 minutes.” The girl hung up. Henry shrugged.

“YAH!! Old man! Drink your medicine or else, I will shove this pill inside your mouth!” Henry heard Zhoumi shout. He rushed to the room and found Leeteuk in the top bunk while Zhoumi was looking up. “What happened?” Henry asked. Both Zhoumi and Leeteuk looked at Henry before ignoring him. Henry was used to this treatment. He got it often, whenever the members were sick and Zhoumi was the one feeding them their medicine. He looked up, pinched his nose and sighed. He took the medicine from Zhoumi. “Hey!” Zhoumi said. Henry faced Leeteuk and smirked. He held out the pill and a glass of water. “If you don’t drink this, I will call you oppa, bat my lashes and kiss you.” Henry plainly said. Leeteuk went down from his bed and grabbed the medicine and the glass of water. “Dude, are you gay?” Zhoumi asked. “’Course not. But did I have a choice?” Henry said. “Hm, good point. Come one hyung, let’s wait for that pizza.” Zhoumi said as Leeteuk finished the whole glass of water. “Actually, I ordered ten minutes ago, so the pizza should be here right about-now.” *ding dong* “Pizza delivery for Henry Lau.” A girl said. “Hm, that’s weird. Regularly, they would have male delivers.” Zhoumi said. Henry shrugged and head to the door.

In front of the door was something Henry didn’t expect to see. A girl was standing in front of him. A girl with chubby cheeks, brown almond eyes, short brown hair and white skin. The girl looked exactly like the girl in his dream yesterday. It could be just a coincidence but Henry didn’t count on that. “This is seriously weird.” Henry muttered to himself. The girl handed him the pizza and took off, without forgetting to say, “Dude, I heard you.” Henry went back to where Zhoumi and Leeteuk were only to find them wrestling for the remote. The two older men looked at Henry. “Mochi, you look like you saw a ghost.” Leeteuk said. “I didn’t see a ghost. I saw something worse. Zhoumi, I saw, the girl.” Henry said.

-End-

Comment Replies:

@little-hopper: Yeah, I noticed there were a few stories about him so I decided to make one. It’s hard not to love him. :D Yeah, I wish he releases an album with Zhoumi. The only new thing I knew about him is that he and Leeteuk wrote a song for Bonamana wherein Hangeng’s vocals weren’t removed. Updated. Thank you for commenting.

“Author’s Notes: Hey, sorry about the short chapter. Please don’t forget to comment. Thank you.”