Just Friends

Love

Yi Jung went back to his house. At his house he took a glass of wine and started drinking it. He could not believe that Ga Eul still has not realized what he was trying to do. He wondered if she hated him now. He decide to just go to bed. The next morning he got up and had breakfast. He still couldn't get Ga Eul off his mind. Every time he tried to do something his mind would go right back to Ga Eul. He actually started to wonder about his feelings towards her. He didn't really know exactly how he felt about her. Then suddenly his phone rang. 

Yi Jung: Hello...... Oh. What does Omma want? what? She wants me to go to lunch with her.... Alright. Her husband will not be there right? Okay thanks.

Yi Jung got dressed and went to his car. He then drove to the resturant. 

Mom: Oh, Yi Jung over here.

Yi Jung went over to his mother but then stopped.

Yi Jung: Why is he here?

Dad: What? A father can't have lunch with his son and wife?

Yi Jung: You still think of me and mom as family?

Mom: Yi Jung, now stop that and sit down.

Yi Jung sat down.

Mom: Now, I asked you to come here because i wanted all of us to be here.

Yi Jung: For what?

Dad: Look over there.

Yi Jung's dad pointed behind Yi Jung. Yi Jung turned around to find Eun Jae and her parents walking into the resturant. This made Yi Jug extremely anngry.

Eun Jae: Hello everyone.

Her parents also said hello. everyone took there seats.

Yi Jung: What are you doing here? And what the heck is going on here?

Mom: Well we are here to dicuss you and Eun Jae's wedding details.

Eun Jae's Mom: Yes, you finally returned from Sweden, adn we have been trying to get you guys together to talk.

Yi Jung: What? I never agreed to this wedding in the first place.

Eun Jae's Dad: What do you mean you never agreed to it. And that doesn't even matter since we already decided on it.

Yi Jung: I apoligize, but I never said I wanted to get married with Eun Jae.

Eun Jae's Dad: WHY YOU LITTLE-

Eun Jae: Appa! Stop please.

Eun Jae's Mom: What? do you mean you don't want to get married with my daughter? What is the meaning of this? And the both of you ae his parents why can't you two teach him right?

Yi Jung's Dad: I aplogize for this.

Yi Jung's Mom: We have tried to tell him that he has to get married.

Yi Jung: It doesn't matter. I don't want to get married with Eun Jae.

Eun Jae: So Yi Jung...

Yi Jung: Eun Jae, It's not because I don't like you, I just don't love you.

Eun Jae"s Dad: YAH!! YOU-

Yi Jung: I am so sorry for all of this, but I should be going now.

Yi Jung got up to leave, but them his mother grabbed his hand.

Yi Jung's Mom: Yi Jung, please don't do this Eun Jae is a wonderful woman and she will make you happy. And getting married will be good for you. Please don't run away from this. You have no choice, please.

Yi Jung: Run away? Marriage is good for me? You dare say these things to me when you and your own husband can't solve your problems. Don't tell me what to do when it comes to love until you guys have solved all your marriage problems.

Yi Jung then walks away. Eun Jae follows Yi Jung. She grabs his hand.

Eun Jae: Yi Jung, wait. Don't go I'm begging you.

Yi Jung: I'm sorry, but I don't love you so I can't marry you.

Eun Jae: Then I can't make you fall in love with me again. All we have to do is be with each other. If we do that, you will eventually fall for me again.

Yi Jung: No, that will never ahppen again, and besides Hyung loves you.

Eun Jae: Liar, your brother is not the reason is he?

Yi Jung didn't say anything.

Eun Jae: You like someone now don't you? You have someone that you love don't you?

Yi Jung: That is not something that I have to tell you.

Eun Jae: Yi Jung-

Yi Jung: I have to go.

Yi Jung begins to walk away, but then Eun Jae gives him a back hug.

Eun Jae: No! I won't let you leave. Wait.... The truth is that I have something to say....... I.......I

Yi Jung looks up and is trying to make Eun Jae let go of him, but then suddenly he noticed that somone was infront of him......

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.......

Ga Eul and Yi Jung just stare at each other.

Ga Eul: Oh Yi Jung sunbae. Sorry I didn't mean to....... uh....

Eun Jae finally lets for of Yi Jung.

Eun Jae: Oh, Ga Eul.

Ga Eul: Anyong haseyo Eun Jae seonsaengnim.  Well, I guess I should be going now. Annyeonghee gyeesaeyo.

Ga Eul then leaves the resturant. Yi Jung runs after her.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang!

Yi Jung grabs her hand and turns her around.

Yi Jung: That was not what it looked like. We weren't doing anything I swear. We were just talking and it was her who hugged me. I didn't want her to she just ran and did that, so please don't think that we were doing anything else.

Ga Eul shakes Yi Jung's hand off and does a fake smile. Even though she knew she was actually really sad.

Ga Eul: Why are you explaining this to me? He...he... None of that is any of my business. So you don't have to explain anything to me. And besides she is your fiance , so it is normal for her to hug you.

Yi Jung; Ga Eul yang.

Ga Eul: No really what you guys do has nothing to do with me. It's not like I am your girlfriend or anything. I will be going now. Annyeonghee gyeesaeyo.

Yi Jung was about to sop her, but she was already in the taxi. Eun Jae then comes out of the resturant.

Eun Jae: Yi Jung, the person you like is Ga Eul isn't it?

Yi Jung: Yah what are you talking about? No I don't and even if I do that is none of your business.

Eun Jae: Yah! So Yi Jung, stop lying I could tell by your face that you really like her, and if you really don't have any feelings for her what so ever, then why were you so afraid of her misunderstanding you?

Eun Jae then goes back into the resturant. Yi Jung just stands there. He is wondering if he really does like Ga Eul a lot. Maybe he does....


So what do you guys think about it so for please comment. Thank you for those of you who did comment!!!!! And thank you for those of you who actually took the time to read my fanfic. I know it is really slow and i should just jump, but i kind of want to make this story long and like a drama. Except I will make it way more juicier than the original Boys Over Flowers. I promise, and it will not always end with Yi Jung and Ga Eul not getting to confess with each other. I promise that their relationship will start to develop more as the story goes on. Once again thank youall so much for sommenting and reading. Please subscribe and comment!!! =) Please let me no what you guys think, I am really curious, because I want to be able to make the story better. But don't be too detail when you guys write what you guys want to happen in the story because then it won't be a suprise for the rest of the people who are going to read the story. Thanks again!!! =) =P =D