Touch

Little by Little

*huff puff*

Today is my physical education test. Yep 2.4km run! i'm not the best runner but i'm seriously one of the fittest in my class and i hope i'm able to break my last year's record of 15 mins and 30secs today! Kathryn hwaiting~! (Did i forgot to tell you that my name is Kathryn? hehehe My name is Kathryn Clarisse BTW!)

It's been about three motnh since i've transferred to one of Korea's top high schools. I'm lucky i'm half korean therefore i have not much issues with language barrier problems. So back to my running test, i'm halfway through and i have two more rounds to go~! just as i'm about to make my turn round the corner of the track my bestfriend Ara called out to me.

"GO KATHRYN GO GO GO! FASTER FASTER! PPALI! YOURE SO SLOW! HAHAHAHAHA"

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF GIRL! YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE 2.4 KILOMETRES HAHAHAHA WHAT A BESTFRIEND I HAVE.

And when i thought that was all, i noticed kyungsoo, my all time crush was behind her. My eyes grew so big it became like this o_o bigger than Kyungsoo's! well probably. He was looking at me without blinking and i quickly turned my head and focused on finishing my run.

 

"That's 14:30 well done!" yes! i broke my last year's record by one minute! that's a whole lot! phew~!

Ara immediately went to me and help me hold my bag as i chug down my water furiously. We went to the canteen to get something light to eat since we both had physical education and eating to much will make things worse. I decided to get some light soy dessert. My favourite! I love anything soy! soymilk! soy dessert! tofu! whatever. i'm in love with it! ^^

 

Just as i sat down on the long bench with Ara beside me, a group of boys came over to the table in front of us and put their bags there and went off to buy food. The boys just finished p.e too! and there's only one class with that much boys during our p.e session and that' s when it hit me! It was Kyungsoo's class! 0_0 

 

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!

Kyungsoo came and sat at the table. And when i think things couldnt get any worse, he was sitting facing me. Eventhough we are not the same table but he was facing me! Lucky enough i'm still red and i knew that i blushed real bad. I kept looking down and eating my soy dessert slowly.

Suddenly Ara showed me her phone.

"Nervous eh? Dont worry i'm beside you. Kyungsoo won't bite you! ^^ "  OH GOD I'M THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU ARA I SWEAR!"

 

I took a glance to look at Kyungsoo and guess what? He was staring back at me without blinking! I just gave a slight smile and look back down. Just then Ara tapped my shoulder and said, "He's been staring at you all the time eversince i shouted your name at the track just now! his eyes wouldn't leave you for a second even!"

That just made me blush even harder! I quickly went back to class because the last lesson of the day is starting soon.

Just as i went back to my desk reach out for my books underneath, i felt something else. HMMMMM?

I took that instead and look. It was an envelope. There must be a letter inside.

"Kathryn"

Guess it's for me.

I opened it and read it.

 

"I can't stop looking at you, even for a minute.

To me you're the flower that forever radiates beauty.

Always warming, always beautiful.

Your long dark hair, shines and combs fantastically against the wind.

Your eyes sparkle so bright,

Your lips, how i wish, to taste them, those pinkish red plumps of vigour.

Forgive me for writing this now, but 

i just want to tell you,

I can't keep my eyes off of you"

 

The letter was written so beautifully! i wonder who was it from, the moment i flip to the back i saw a small writing. OH MY GOD 0_0

" It's me, Do Kyungsoo"

am i imagining things?! i rubbed my eyes and read it again, it says Do kyungsoo, i even ask Ara  to read the letter and read the back writing and she says it's Do Kyungsoo. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

"Finally! after all this time!" she said to me and smiled eagerly!

I kept looking at the letter and without realising two arms brush ever so lightly againt both of mine and placed their own hands on my desk, it was like a back hug, only that person was hovering over me.

"I guess you've read"

0_0 holy crap! DO KYUNGSOO IS BEHIND ME! 

i looked to my right to only find Kyungsoo's face just centimetres apart from mine. I couldn't say anything but stare at him.

"Hello Beautiful" He said with his husky voice in English before returning back to his seat behind me.

 

HOW DID IN THE WORLD I FORGOT THAT KYUNGSOO SEATS BEHIND ME DURING ENGLISH CLASS?! 

Just then the class monitor told us that our english teacher isn't well so it was an empty period and we are allowed to go home. So i quickly took Ara's hand and went out of school to the bus stop with her.

"I saw what happen though, just so you know, you have my blessings, tell him your feelings too. Don't forget!"

Ara said that before she boarded the bus, and i was left alone waiting for mine.

And when i thought it ended just like that, a crowd of boys suddenly appear beside me and i saw Kyungsoo! omg! i immediately look elsewhere accept that place and when my bus arrived, i immediately boarded it. Guess what? Kyungsoo board it too, i pray that he wont' sit beside me if not it'll be awkward.

He saw me and i looked at him and his hand immediately held onto the hand grips beside me and he sat down behind me. OMG NOOOOOO! ><

I decided to ignore and plug in my ipod and looked outside the window. Just then, the bus stopped at the stop in which most of the student alight. I pray Kyungsoo would drop there. This is so not the time to confess yet! Just then i saw Kyungsoo got up! yes! and just as i saw him move slightly further, he immediately sat beside me and both of our arms were grazing against each other's! i cannot move that hand cause i'm in shock so i just look down and focused on my music.

Suddenly Kyungsoo's hands were infront of me and went to my right ear where he took out the earpiece and put it on his own left ear. He looked straight forward while i looked at him.

"What are you doing Kyungsoo?"

He looked at me and stared for a while before speaking,

"I want to listen to the music my girlfriend listens to"

0_0 "Girlfriend-d-d-d?" i stuttered

He immediately interlocked our fingers in which our arms came in contact with and uses his other hand to graze against my right cheek and he lightly smiled to me.

"Yes, girlfriend"

"W-W-Why?"

"Because i choose you, i explained it all in the letter"

"I like you too" i suddenly blurted out without thinking! oh well, tooo late to take it back nowand i just look down in embarassment. I heard him laugh a little.

"You may like me now but i'll make you love me so much one day, and i'll start with this moment right now" he said while pushing my face up to look at him

He moved in closer and pushed my head against his chest. I could feel his heart beating, it was the greatest thing in the world I felt his warmth and i felt his arms wrapped around me, embracing me. I couldn't ask for anything more better than this. I felt his lips on my head as he muttered,

"Saranghae Kathryn, saranghae" i smiled to myself as i enjoyed the bus ride home with him, embraced in his arms, snuggling on his chest.