Why Did You Call?

It's The Way You Make Me Feel

“Why did you call?”

“Eric, I-“

“I don’t have anything to say.”

“Please, just-“

“I’m hung up.”

I looked at my phone screen hopelessly. I sighed and threw it to my bed before I threw my body to there too. Once again, i let out a big sigh while stared at my room’s ceiling. It had been three days Eric answered my call with the same words over and over. Previously, since a week ago, he answered my call with short words. Even, he always had reasons to tell me that he busy. Like, “Hyesung-ah, I`m in a bathroom now,” or “Shin Hyesung, why did you call at my dinner time?” or “I can’t talk to you now, my character almost die!” Sighed.

Why did it happen? Well, as i remembered, he started to behave like this after I have a drink with Junjin. But Junjin was our very best friend for God’s sake!!

Weeks ago, both Eric and I were busy with our each other’s jobs. And I had finished those all exactly a week ago. I decided to have my mind get relaxed with hang out with my boyfriend. I called him but he said he couldn’t. Was it my fault to finally decide to ask Junjin instead?

I knew that i had ignored his call when i was in the middle of watching cinema with Junjin. But would you be happy if someone talked in phone inside of cinema? Because, i absolutely would throw my popcorn at that kind of person. After that, i called him but he didn’t pick it up. The next day, he already behaved like that, until today.

It had been weeks since the last i met him. Maybe this problem would be solved if i went to his apartment and explained it all. But, were these my entire faults? Wasn’t he just acted childish?

Or maybe, he got bored of me?

And wanted to break up?

Maybe he had found someone else?

I jumped to sit and ruffled my hair as those questions through to my mind. It couldn’t be helped. I should throw away my pride and begged for forgiveness from him. But, his body was bigger than me! What if i got kicked out? Or the worse, what if he slammed his apartment’s door in front of my face and broke my nose?

Stop the ridiculous thought, Shin Hyesung!

Weren’t you remember how many times you got angry to him and he begged for you to stay with him?

Were you let him be the only one who always tried hard to keep your love?

Did you really love him, Shin Hyesung?

I sighed. I should go to his apartment. Now or never.

The first time i should do now was eat. I had to gain some power to hold his apartment’s door from broking my nose.

***

I arranged my breath and heartbeat in front of this white door before i pushed the bell button. I slide myself to the right side to prevent he could see me from a small hole in his door.

The door was opened. The heartbeat i arranged before was going wild again. I forgot how the way to take a breath was. I gulped when his head popped from back door. Immediately, i lifted my hand and used all my power to push the door.

But the effect was bad. He didn’t hold the door at all, so here i was, laid on my stomach at the floor. He snorted and i gave my glare to him before jumped out to stand up. I could tell he hold his laugh before turned his back to me and walked to his living room.

“Eric!”

He stopped and turned again to face me. I walked towards him and stood there with my hands on my waist.

“Listen to me, will you?”

He stared at me intensely. I looked at his dark eyes and turned my head immediately. This was going to be hard. I couldn’t speak properly with this wild heartbeat on my chest. How i missed him these past days. His looks still handsome as usual, although big dark circle painted on his eyes.

I shook my head and lifted my hand to fix my bangs. I my lips still didn’t (or could i say, i couldn’t?) look at his face.

So, i blurted it out. What i did last week, why i didn’t pick his call up, how frustrated myself at his act in phone, and an apology.

“I’m sorry, Eric. I will try better to keep our relationship. But please, i didn’t tell you a lie. Don’t leave me. And talk to me properly at phone.”

Somehow, i found staring at his carpet was more amusing than looked at him. He didn’t give any respond. This situation was worse than he, maybe, slapped me or pulled me to the door and kicked me out.

But, seconds later, i found myself already inside his embrace with his black hair tickled my cheek. He chuckled.

“Hyesung-ah, i don’t need your call. I just need you in front of my eyes, baby. Why don’t you get it?”

Was it too much, to ask for one minute to breath? Because since i arrived here, i hadn’t breathed properly.

“You- you aren’t angry to me?”

He pulled me from his embrace and looked at my eyes with a pout.

“How could I angry to you?” i let my jaw dropped open.

“What?”

“Hyesung-ah, when i said i was in my dinner at phone, is a sign for you to come here and accompany me. When i said I was in a game, you should come here and joined me. And when i hung up, that’s mean i need to see your face, not hear your voice. Didn’t you get it?”

I massaged my temple. These all were too confusing. What did this mikkulaji meant?

“Hyesung-ah, i miss you so bad,” how could he said that with that grin when i almost fainted out?

“Ya, Mun Eric! How could i get that freaking sign when i thought you angry to me? And why didn’t you the one who came and met me?!”

His grin turned into a punch-able pout one at my yells.

“I want to know how far you can keep our love. I always thought you didn’t love me as i did.”

I let out a very big sigh.

“You stupid, i wouldn’t call you every day if i didn’t.”

A grin plastered on his face once more. He pulled me into his embrace again. And now, i could response it with circled my arm at his neck and smiled.

“I miss you, Kyo-ah,” his whispered voice sounded so sweetly at my ear.

“Tch, mikkulaji.”

 

A/N: I was kinda bored today although i was super busy, so i ended writing i don't know what this is.

At first, i want to write an angst story, but failed. U_________U

I'm sorry for any kind of mistake, and please endure my randomness. :D

I wanna say many thanks and give loves to

Shinbani

Izzymon

muhandoejunlover

for your upvotes. *throw hearts*

Until the next story, please leave your comment. subscribe, and upvote too. :D