Home

Eerie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To kill the time, Heechan and Soomin watched some sitcoms on the TV from 9:45pm because Heechan used up most of the time to look for the right bag.

 

When Soomin glanced at her wristwatch, "Come on, let's go!"

 

"Is it already midnight?" Heechan asked her.

 

"Yes, come on," Soomin answered and stood up to get her bag on the dining table.

 

"I'll just fix myself first," Heechan said then went towards her bedroom again.

 

After a few minutes of fixing themselves, Soomin and Heechan were finally ready. They went out of their apartment building and called for a taxi. Once in the cab, Soomin told the taxi driver where they are headed in her I'm the eonni tone.

 

"If we hurry, we can be there by 2am," Soomin said while calculating how long their trip will be.

 

"Okay, okay. I'll just call Jisoo and tell him that we're headed there now," Heechan said and dialed Jisoo's number. She kept redialling and redialling but to her dismay, there's still no answer. "Aish! Still no answer!" Heechan muttered to herself then looked over at where Soomin was seated. Soomin has already dozed off and Heechan decided to take a nap until before they arrive there.

 

When they were already at the street near Myeong-euns's house, Soomin woke up first and asked if the taxi driver can stop one house before Myeong-eun's. The taxi driver just followed what Soomin said then Soomin woke Heechan up. After getting off a wall away from bestfriend's house, the two paid the taxi driver and walked over to her home. Because of her excitement, Soomin rang the doorbell the moment they were in front of the gates. Heechan was reacting differently and looked aggravated because Jisoo doesn't even know that they were already there. Soomin brushed her reaction off and quietly opened the gate and padded towards the front door. Heechan did the same due to exasperation.

 

Reaching the front door, they fixed themselves then heard a garbled "I'll open it!" inside. They knew who that was and mouthed to each other, "Seokmin."

 

Inside, Junhui was already hoping that it was Soomin and Jisoo was expecting it was Heechan. Seokmin just unlocked the door and hurriedly went back to his dumplings. The door was slowly opening then...

 

"Heeeeeeeeeeyyy~~~" the two said with loud voices while looking vibrant as ever.

 

Jisoo was about the go over to Heechan when she shrieked, "There's a party here and you didn't invite us???"

 

Soomin started pointing at everybody, "Shame on you~~~" while still at the threshold.

 

"It was unexpected," Myeong-eun exasperatingly explained to her bestfriends while walking towards them. "I didn't even know that they're going to bring food here," she explained further.

 

"Food?" Soomin asked Myeong-eun enthusiastically.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter