I honestly don't care...

Oppa, stay.

I wish Suyoung was here with me... As i walk home, i try not to think of what my mother is going to do to me.

 

"Umma,  waeyo ? I didn't do anything & all you do is hit me. WAEYO?!"

Thats what i said when i first stood up to her when she hit me. She just hit me even more.

 

I honestly don't care if i die now. Wait, I WANT to die now. Call me weird but i'd do anything to get away from my parents. Im only 15 for crying out loud. Suyoung would occasioanly sneak me to her house & give me a break. I miss those times. She moved to Inkigayo now. YoungMin & Minwoo are there for me to but they just debuted ; Aigoo.

 

I take a deep breath before i open the door. I close it, trying not to make a noise. Succesful. Now i have to try & creep to my room. *creeeaaakk*

 

"MINLEE-AH ! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Umma yells from her room. Stupid wooden floors ==; As i walk upstairs, i try not imagine what she is going to do. I'm crying & i haven't even seen her yet. Is that wrong ?

 

" Neh.. u-umma ? " I'm trembling

 

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU !? WHY YOU COME HOME NOW ? DID YOU GO SUYOUNGS ?! YAAH ! NEGE JUGU SHIPPEO !!!?"

 

"anniyo umma, i don't want to die. I was at the library with MinWoo. Suyoung moved to Inkigayo."

 

As soon as i said Suyoung moved, even in the darknesss i can see her evil smile.

 

"Jeongmal ? *hehehe* guess you can't run away anymore ? eh ? Now, you are going to expirence hell & Suyoung can't take you away from it. Oh & i almost forgot, MinWoo & YoungMin can't save you either "

 

"UMMA !" As soon as i knew it, i was on the floor."You " I whispered

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY !?!?!" She kicked me

 

I stood up clutching my bloody mouth "Anniyo umma, nothing. Miahnimnida" I sobbed.

--

too harsh ? Just making it clear ; I AM NOT HATING ON KOREANS WITH THE ABUSE THINGS.Its part of the story; no hate. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ; Dw  YoungMin & MinWoo comming soon :D